Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:19:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (SOLD) The Arduin Grimoire Volume 1 - 1977 - By David Hargrave  (Read 2804 times)
bgibso01
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 12:46:39 PM

Being one of those old guys that played in the early days, I can say you've got a nice little book there.  Since it's the '77 version, I think you have the first printing volume one featuring cover art by Erol Otus before he did work for TSR.

During this time, there were several folks that developed their own companion books and play rules.  Your price is a little high unless you have the additional cards and such that came with it originally.  Best of luck though. If I had the space to unpack and display all of my old D&D stuff, this would make a great addition.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: