Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:52:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO (DBCC) TOKEN SALE ANNOUNCEMENT - PRE-SALE IS NOW OPEN!!  (Read 2168 times)
Rumahkaca

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:50:47 PM

this is a project that is needed by investors and bounty hunter. provide transparent information to be more trusted consumers. success for this project, hopefully achieve what is expected.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rocky noiso

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:06:32 PM

Like his second bounty from DATABLOCKCHAIN project because the first sales achievement is enough to pretty satisfying
ramahero01

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:55:13 AM

it looks like for the first phase is over and the results are also good, hopefully for the second phase will be more successful and the spirit continues for the team and this project.
critolika

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:56:54 AM

it looks like for the first phase is over and the results are also good, hopefully for the second phase will be more successful and the spirit continues for the team and this project.
I also noticed that in the phase 1 results obtained have been very nice and I also hope that in phase 2 will be the great result obtained hopefully target can be achieved.
strongke

Activity: 369

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:00:13 PM

view the profile of his team is a professional and excellent in the field could add to the attractiveness for investors, hopefully a lot of investors are lured to infuse capital into the project of DBCC
evitasari

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:35:21 AM

view the profile of his team is a professional and excellent in the field could add to the attractiveness for investors, hopefully a lot of investors are lured to infuse capital into the project of DBCC
I agree with you, this project is maintained by a reliable team. and I personally believe this project can be a great success.
Colan Zolo

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:41:08 AM

I also noticed that in the phase 1 results obtained have been very nice and I also hope that in phase 2 will be the great result obtained hopefully target can be achieved.

The results from the first phase will be encouraging in the second stage, so for the second stage you must have better tricks and be able to attract more investors. The second stage is more innovative so that it can reach the target.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
dinowage

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:20:42 AM

The results from the first phase will be encouraging in the second stage, so for the second stage you must have better tricks and be able to attract more investors. The second stage is more innovative so that it can reach the target.
I am optimistic that this project can certainly hit the target. because if I see they are working hard with very serious in promoting this project.
Dobolen

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:45:33 AM

I am optimistic that this project can certainly hit the target. because if I see they are working hard with very serious in promoting this project.
many are giving support to this project and I think in the next phase will also include many participants made the optimistic future for us that this project will be successful.

DEFLEXCHANGE   is the First Deflationary Cryptocurrency Exchange
https://www.deflexchange.com
dev.samal84
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:51:43 PM

Any update on the price structure and final date range of token sale? I assume it will be as notified in the telegram group?
kafiddrhman

Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:00:19 PM

Any update on the price structure and final date range of token sale? I assume it will be as notified in the telegram group?

According to the official website, the price of 1 DBCCoin token is 0.12 dollars and they will open token sales on September 10, 2018.
For more information, please visit their website >> https://www.datablockchain.io/
Or you can check it here >> https://icobench.com/ico/datablockchain
dubleman

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:13:27 AM

still also to await sale Token lasts and I see the bounty already end. Hopefully in the future a lot of investors who join with this project so that sales can reach the target.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
Yaiko08

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:43:54 AM

still also to await sale Token lasts and I see the bounty already end. Hopefully in the future a lot of investors who join with this project so that sales can reach the target.
Hopefully, all in the future it will achieve the results that have been targeted, we certainly will see how the team will work, hopefully all will work together well and compact so that what is expected can be achieved easily.
nugrama

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:38:16 AM

I see that the website for presale has been completed and playing sale will begin in september, hopefully everything will go according to its expectations. The results obtained also reach the target.
naderba666

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:44:39 AM

I will keep abreast of this project, hopefully everything will run smoothly and will give the right results, I will support you, a good fight waiting for new news from you.
ardcts

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:53:28 PM

A very good and interesting concept to follow. DataBlockChain.io offers easy access to data up to premium data quickly and easily. Based on the profile displayed in the project information, having a professional enough team even has decades of experience in the data and technology industry. Hopefully with the advantages of this project, hopefully big investors will be interested in joining
ramahero01

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:57:55 PM

until now the acquisition of tokens for the participants has not been updated even though to my knowledge the number of stake has been updated for a long time, when is the acquisition of tokens for participants updated?
BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:49:30 PM

Most of all like that payments are immediate and do not require authorization. Thin project option, let's see how it works.
kamvreto
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1157

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:14:58 PM

PUBLIC SALE DATABLOCKCHAIN IS A LIVE!!
https://www.datablockchain.io

Instruction how to participate and verif AML/KYC please visit: https://medium.com/dbc-io/announcement-public-sale-is-live-8935b46333dd

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
critolika

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:45:28 AM

the public sale has already begun and I see that for the second stage of the bounty, I also hope that there will be a lot of participants in the second stage bounty so that the promotion of this project is wider.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: