Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:17:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New Ixcoin fork -> I0coin  (Read 216909 times)
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2011, 04:40:17 AM

Yes but a client for a coin someone somewhere tried to merged-mine using some arbitrary parent could not verify that the parent chain actually accepted the work if they did not know how to connect to the parent chain and get from it the required evidence.

Someone said earlier you can use pretty much any chains, but I do not think that seems likely. I suspect the clients would have to know how to work with the specific parent chain that any merged miners use, otherwise they cannot validate the blocks that were merge-mined.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kjlimo
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2011, 06:25:26 AM

1) I agree that the person who wants 1 i0coin / block simply wants to make his coins scarce (worth more).

2) It's sounding like it may be possible to have both namecoin and i0coin merged with bitcoin?  Clearly that gives any new chain new hope to be much more secure in the event new chains are created with merged mining right off the bat.

And I think it would also increase bitcoin security, b/c everyone would be mining the "parent chain" (bitcoin)?

Coinbase for selling BTCs
Fold for spending BTCs
PM me with any questions on these sites/apps!  http://www.montybitcoin.com

or Vircurex for trading alt cryptocurrencies like DOGEs
CoinNinja for exploring the blockchain.
steelhouse

Activity: 717
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 01, 2011, 07:49:44 AM

1) I agree that the person who wants 1 i0coin / block simply wants to make his coins scarce (worth more).

2) It's sounding like it may be possible to have both namecoin and i0coin merged with bitcoin?  Clearly that gives any new chain new hope to be much more secure in the event new chains are created with merged mining right off the bat.

And I think it would also increase bitcoin security, b/c everyone would be mining the "parent chain" (bitcoin)?

1. Disclosure I have about 30K ioc and 50K ixc, to come up with the idea I would like a little bounty.  In the "ixcoin merged mining thread", it is up to nasakioto to keep his baby the way he wants it.  However, I suggest something different than bitcoin.  Otherwise I may ask fcisashita to make goldcoin.  I want to create a true deflationary currency.

2. yes and no because they are probably pools mining bitcoin already.

kjlimo
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2011, 07:54:54 AM

1. Disclosure I have about 30K ioc and 50K ixc, to come up with the idea I would like a little bounty.  In the "ixcoin merged mining thread", it is up to nasakioto to keep his baby the way he wants it.  However, I suggest something different than bitcoin.  Otherwise I may ask fcisashita to make goldcoin.  I want to create a true deflationary currency.

2. yes and no because they are probably pools mining bitcoin already.

1) I appreciate the disclosure.  "True deflationary" still needs a mechanism for dispersing the currency into the hands of people.  So just wait a few years, and the "inflation" problem of coins will go away.  No real way to launch us into that situation prematurely.  Otherwise, we're all sitting around with a ton of worthless coins.  There needs to be that balance to allow the project to develop in a more natural way.  I think bitcoin can be praised for that.

2) agreed, good point.

Coinbase for selling BTCs
Fold for spending BTCs
PM me with any questions on these sites/apps!  http://www.montybitcoin.com

or Vircurex for trading alt cryptocurrencies like DOGEs
CoinNinja for exploring the blockchain.
kano
Legendary

Activity: 4466
Merit: 1798

Linux since 1997 RedHat 4

View Profile
December 01, 2011, 10:10:00 AM

Now who was it who used that excuse for increasing the value of his coins before? ... ah that's right RealSolid ...

Pool: https://kano.is - low 0.5% fee PPLNS 3 Days - Most reliable Solo with ONLY 0.5% fee   Bitcointalk thread: Forum
Discord support invite at https://kano.is/ Majority developer of the ckpool code - k for kano
The ONLY active original developer of cgminer. Original master git: https://github.com/kanoi/cgminer
markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2011, 10:37:07 AM

I just now added I0Coin to the exchange I am doing initial alpha testing of. This is the third coin type added, so far it thus offers exchanges between BTC, DVC, and I0C. YOu get to specify the granularity too, like buying/selling 1 at a time, 10 at a time, or whatever number you choose. Each granularity is treated as basically another market. Thus the market for buying 100 coins at a time might have a different price per coin than the market for buying only 1 at a time.

See the exchange / Open Transactions server's own thread at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=53329.0

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
doublec
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 01, 2011, 10:40:58 AM

I just now added I0Coin to the exchange I am doing initial alpha testing of.
How are you protecting against double spend attacks given the low hash rate and the fact that i0coin hasn't yet reached the block where the timetravel fix is enabled yet?
worldinacoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2011, 11:21:27 AM

Can anyone merged mine using windows now?
markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2011, 01:06:12 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2011, 06:49:37 PM by markm

I just now added I0Coin to the exchange I am doing initial alpha testing of.
How are you protecting against double spend attacks given the low hash rate and the fact that i0coin hasn't yet reached the block where the timetravel fix is enabled yet?

Does the timetravel thing let people undo historically archived before the last checkpoint or even before last umpteen checkpoints blocks?

I figured on only issuing Digi*coin tokens backed by coins that are in historic blocks that predate last checkpoint of their chain.

So if anyone screws with blockchains, an archived chain up to a checkpoint later than where the coins backing the tokens are can be redeployed once whatever their exploit was has been fixed.

Thus maybe allowing the tokens to be in some sense potentially safer than the coins that back them.

(SInce time travel might undo whole chain back to block one, but, once exploit is fixed, and for any newly set up clients that actually check the chain from scratch making sure all checkpoints are correct, the coins backing the tokens will be in the correct/valid blockchain as they always were.)

I only had maybe 7000 or so I0coins a few months ago, so will only issue up to 7000 DIgiI0C, until I am sure any coins I mined or received more recently have been checkpointed in the latest client releases.

-MarkM-

steelhouse

View Profile
December 01, 2011, 06:26:16 PM

Now who was it who used that excuse for increasing the value of his coins before? ... ah that's right RealSolid ...

Even at 7 block reward, the inflation is still working on the SC price.  It was once 0.018 now it is 0.0095.  The economy can't really flourish, until you can save.  The owners of existing coins owe nothing to future miners, other than minimum fee to maintain the network.  Suppose you buy 1000 BTC for $1000 or sell a programming service for 100 BTC.  You don't want any future mining because it will dilute the value of the coins you worked or paid for.  If you go around the world and consider history, you will find the strongest economies and gdp growth always occur in countries with lowest inflation or deflation.   
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
December 01, 2011, 06:33:16 PM

Even at 7 block reward, the inflation is still working on the SC price.  It was once 0.018 now it is 0.0095.  The economy can't really flourish, until you can save.  The owners of existing coins owe nothing to future miners, other than minimum fee to maintain the network.  Suppose you buy 1000 BTC for $1000 or sell a programming service for 100 BTC.  You don't want any future mining because it will dilute the value of the coins you worked or paid for.  If you go around the world and consider history, you will find the strongest economies and gdp growth always occur in countries with lowest inflation or deflation.   

You forget the second reason for currency issuance.  Your currency has no value if people can't acquire it to pay you.  The nominal value of currency is immaterial.  Bitcoin could have been designed on the concept of entire monetary supply = 1 BTC. and each of the block rewards being 0.0000025 BTC each.  Today the price of the single BTC would be ~$18 million.

Bitcoin would still have the same rate of monetary inflation.  If you want to change the growth in the money supply you need to change the slope of the curve not the nominal value.

Cutting a block reward from 48 to 1 certainly does change the curve but there is no free lunch.  You are simply stealing buying power from future miners to increase the buying power of you pre-mined coins.
steelhouse

View Profile
December 02, 2011, 12:25:15 AM

You forget the second reason for currency issuance.  Your currency has no value if people can't acquire it to pay you.  The nominal value of currency is immaterial.  Bitcoin could have been designed on the concept of entire monetary supply = 1 BTC. and each of the block rewards being 0.0000025 BTC each.  Today the price of the single BTC would be ~$18 million.

Bitcoin would still have the same rate of monetary inflation.  If you want to change the growth in the money supply you need to change the slope of the curve not the nominal value.

Cutting a block reward from 48 to 1 certainly does change the curve but there is no free lunch.  You are simply stealing buying power from future miners to increase the buying power of you pre-mined coins.

If I had the option.  I wish 100% of the coins were pre-mined and the future mine rate was 0 per block.  Suppose someone created a coin with 100,000,000 pre-mined.  The owner of those 100,000,000 want to see the economy grow to make his coins worth more.  That coin would be worth nothing.   Then suppose he put some up for auction maybe 1,000,000 for $1.  A couple nerds buy.  Then a couple nerds set-up a business to do some programming for some coin.  Before you know it it gets on an exchange and it starts to have value.  maybe 0.0034 per BTC.  Suppose it seems to be traded FBX or TBX.   Each of these coins still trades 20 times a day at btc-e.  At this point all new mining hurts the price of the coin.  Without the mining the price would only be dependent on the number of users and trades.  Owners of coin like to see their coin go up.  If they don't think it will go up, they will sell it, only using the coin fiand when they need to.  I think I read an article where a Howard Johnson hotel accepted bitcoin as payment, but when they got the payment they immediately sold the bitcoin for usd.   They had no faith in the currency.   A dropping currency is sold and a rising currency is bought.  Suppose after a couple years the coin is now worth 2.3 BTC per coin.  Since the price rose, the people will want to hold it to delay gratification or to pool money to buy a larger ticket item.   

This is what happen to bitcoin.  The price hit $2 and since the price was rising people wanted it.  it rose to $20 due to supply and demand.  At that point the miners were making as much as the new money coming in.  When the hype money slowed the price of bitcoin dropped.  transactions per day slowed.  As it dropped, it dropped more and more as people sold due to the dropping price and the new mined coins added to the supply.  When it hit $2, new and old buyers came in and started buying again to equal the new mined supply.
lightlord
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3226
Merit: 1226

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2011, 08:18:55 AM

Maybe make a existing amount in the network like 100K, and everyone can mine it, at a set rate of lets say 20 per block, and as soon as 100K is distributed out to everyone; it will never ever create anymore.

And once this is fully distributed, then create a fee for per transaction, and
the miners mine off the fees of transactions, so miners can still pull some from others.

This would be a interesting idea to work around.

Call these goldcoins (GC), or something idk

Just an idea.

How is the exchange going for i0coin? is it still be developed?
There is some miners on i0coin, so looks like some life.

And it will hit 150K in a couple days or a week or so.

Keep it going.

Add a icon to client, add some designs, and perhaps ideas.

And lets promote this thing!

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
lightlord
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2011, 08:34:20 AM
Last edit: December 02, 2011, 09:22:39 AM by lightlord

Goldcoins
-------------

1) Set existing limit of 100K(Prevents Huge supplies and lowering of price if demand remains same)
2) Once fully distributed out, miners then mine off others transactions
3) Set block rate of 100
4) Difficulty adjustment of per 2 hours
5) Difficulty adjustments increase a maximum of 100% per 2 hours
This above difficulty adjustments will help to spread it to the rest
6) Difficulty drops of 10% is maximum( Helps to not have few people get such large amounts, rather helps to distribute more evenly)  
7) Early miners will be setting the price, like 5K for 0.1btc could be a starting price; and then 10 different people
may buy 500 each, and those may spread 500 into another 10 people, etc. (This will help to spread it to everyone; and anyone can buy it,
so if mining stops, there is always some on the market to grab, and this will be a trading currency. Aimed at the goal of having no supply increases, but keeping 100K existing forever, and no more. Bitcoin flaw is a continuing supply increase amount for years to come; resulting in inflation, and devaluation of currency. Goldcoin helps to spread in a quick time, and eliminate flaws.)

Natural trading through markets, will eventually spread it to the rest,
and a scarce amount of 100K, and a unique design, should make many
interested in this concept. No Centralization planed like solidcoin.
Meant to fully support the idea of it.

If someone truly spend the time this thing could be promoted.
And If a large amount of people lets say millions if achieved one day
wanted this, we could always deal with MGC, milliGoldcoins.
1 MGC= 0.0001 GC

Set up
----------
1) Make logos (Gold->Stable->Value)
2) Make Graphs pointing Bitcoin price crash to increasing supply
3) Promotion of client, logos, its own site. (Example: www.goldcoins.org)
4) Spread the word

The idea master of this is me. If someone wishes to build upon this and actually wants to promote this; you may use it if i receive a donation tab, on all clients, exchanges, and a 0.1% fee per block towards the idea master. (This is way less then Solidcoin 5% fees){0.001% fee is upon transactions once all 100K is given out}

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
doublec
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2011, 08:48:39 AM

The idea master of this is me. If someone wishes to build upon this and actually wants to promote this; you may use it if i receive 5K donation from the coder for the currency GC
How would the coder get 5K without premining? And if they did premine that'd be 5% of the total money supply. You might want to start a new thread on it if you want to get interest and discussion.
doublec
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2011, 08:53:50 AM

How is the exchange going for i0coin? is it still be developed?
There is some miners on i0coin, so looks like some life.
markm posted about an open transactions based exchange for i0coin which I believe is available now. I don't know how it works though as I haven't tried it. As you say block 150,000 is getting close for the timetravel fix and merge mining at block 160,000. I'm open to suggestions for changes to the client if you have any.
lightlord
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2011, 09:01:12 AM
Last edit: December 02, 2011, 09:11:25 AM by lightlord

*The idea master of this is me. If someone wishes to build upon this and actually wants to promote this; you may use it if i receive a donation tab, on all clients, exchanges, and a 0.1% fee per block towards the idea master. (This is way less then Solidcoin 5% fees){0.001% fee is upon transactions once all 100K is given out}*

Updated set of rules.

This prevents no pre-mined, and 50 times less then solidcoin. Donation would be very small amounts, and some bucks would help me to put some effort into promoting Goldcoin as well.

Doublec, think you can code this?

And put a donation tab for yourself as well.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
doublec
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2011, 09:07:32 AM

*The idea master of this is me. If someone wishes to build upon this and actually wants to promote this; you may use it if i receive a donation tab, on all clients, exchanges, and a 0.1% fee per transaction towards the idea master. (This is way less then Solidcoin 5% fees){Decrease to 0.01% is agreed upon once all 100K is given out}*
How could the coder control what other exchanges and clients do? They can't force them to put a donation tab on their sites/programs. How do you deal with sites that don't do this?

The fee is 0.1% of what? The transaction amount? That's huge. Solidcoin doesn't take a fee from transactions AFAIK. Or do you mean of the 20 coins mined per block only?
lightlord
Donator
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2011, 09:09:10 AM

Talking about the blocks(Correcting what i said in GC post above)

-It was Updated to 100; to help spread it faster.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kano
Legendary

Activity: 4466
Merit: 1798

Linux since 1997 RedHat 4

View Profile
December 02, 2011, 09:09:33 AM

lightlord
How about ... go create a thread about your idea and see if anyone is interested.
It's off topic here so stop posting about it.

Pool: https://kano.is - low 0.5% fee PPLNS 3 Days - Most reliable Solo with ONLY 0.5% fee   Bitcointalk thread: Forum
Discord support invite at https://kano.is/ Majority developer of the ckpool code - k for kano
The ONLY active original developer of cgminer. Original master git: https://github.com/kanoi/cgminer
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: