Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:14:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Strong Hands Vs Weak Hands  (Read 554 times)
pranazzs

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:49:03 AM

Maybe I can be both, that is strong hands and weak hands. because if someday I need money, I will sell the coins / tokens I have.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bitcoin2018

Activity: 216
Merit: 3

FORK FROM ENTHUSIASTS, FOR THE COMMUNITY

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:01:20 PM

Not all bountyhunters quickly sell their coins. Although for some projects this is not so bad. I think that those who quickly sell coins, just need money for current life and I don't see any negative points for market with that.

FORK FROM ENTHUSIASTS, FOR THE COMMUNITY
$$$ Anonymous Bitcoin $$$
≫ AnonymousBitcoin.io ≪ [t.me/anonymousbitcoin]
DmitriySar

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:23:34 PM

I think that most developers will have the most tokens per person, bounty hunters have a small percentage of the total pool, and they do not have much influence on the market.
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:08:01 PM

The forum users often call upon to hold the tokens as long as possible, but remember that this is not always an effective strategy. Yes, there are promising ICOs, which are successfully moving forward on the roadmap and have not yet gained popularity. Their token price may be low, but this is a temporary phenomenon.
There are also fictitious projects that do not have future. It is better to sell their tokens as soon as possible.
Huskarls

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:06:32 PM

The world of crypto comprises of two classes of people, the WEAK HANDS and the STRONG HANDS.
-Early dumpers and those who dump at prices lower than the ICO price of any coin, are known as weak hands.
-While those who hold a coin(s) until prices increase to appreciable level are know as the strong hands.

This is a humble call to all investors, most especially bounty hunters. Let us endeavour to hold whatever token/coin we earn or better still if you want to dump early, do not dump at prices below the ICO price of any coin.

sometimes become both will be better, we all know not all ICO projects have a future, some are destroyed at the beginning, some in development, even shortly after getting into a pretty good exchange. that is why sometimes we need to find out whether the ICO project that we follow has developments or not, or "is there any good info or how to continue the roadmap?"

there is an ICO where the answer admin only limited it, they just keep saying be patient and bla bla bla
we as the customer want also honest answer about what happened to ICO is not it?
Crypto__Men

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:18:17 PM

What are you going on about op? You do realize that the bounty hunters worked hard in order to earn those coins or tokens which is their money and they are free to do as they please with that money, don't you? Will you listen to me if I tell you to save a fixed amount of FIAT currency every month for long term savings? Of course not. Everyone are free do as they please with their money and the fact is that majority of the bounty hunters participate in bounties for quick profits since HODLING is a tough game. Majority of the hunters sell their coins while the minority like me HODL the coins for the long term and I doubt this will ever change.
You're absolutely right! Many hunters live with these awards, so they have to sell at a normal price, and not keep a long time
ronaldsam

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:04:56 PM

Of course if I choose, I'll choose a stronger hand because if you have a strong hand it means that you can do so much and your hand will not get tired. but if you have a weak hand it will affect your entire body and eventually become weak.
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:07:54 PM

The world of crypto comprises of two classes of people, the WEAK HANDS and the STRONG HANDS.
-Early dumpers and those who dump at prices lower than the ICO price of any coin, are known as weak hands.
-While those who hold a coin(s) until prices increase to appreciable level are know as the strong hands.

This is a humble call to all investors, most especially bounty hunters. Let us endeavour to hold whatever token/coin we earn or better still if you want to dump early, do not dump at prices below the ICO price of any coin.
I really do not see the early dumpers of an ICO that gets listed on an exchange as weak hands, they are just some pathetic fools that do not know the worth of what they are holding and all they are looking for is the quick short term gains. It is how they have chosen to do their own investment anyway.

Also, the believers are different from the strong hands although, they can still be classified as that in a way. Weak hands are practically those who throw their position away at loss because of drop in price while strong hands are just who do not care and buy more at the dips. So in a way, I guess I can still relate with what you are saying somehow.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Jonsnowstark

Merit: 101

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:30:42 PM

Well, bounty hunters mostly dump their coin right after they receive it. Thus contribute to the dump in price of the token. Weak hands are those who sell the minute they see a coin going down, even if they're going to loose in the sell they will sell. For them it is called cutting their losses. But they don't realize months after they dump it, the price trends upward.

Samtob4

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:46:27 PM

the purpose of individual is difference and ability of some people to control risk is low for the bounty hunter that dump after they received the token is good for them and foe the investor any person that put his or her money to something is expecting gain or loss no matter what come at that moment you have to take. everyone has plan for his money
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 09:52:05 PM

I think it is a wrong conclusion to think Bounty hunters are the ones crashing the price. It became a real concern to me when a project hit exchange after a successful ICO and without a bounty campaign start dumping on exchanges, Coinfi and Insight network tokens are two good example out of many. I don't know why you invest into a project and decided to sell it at loss two weeks later. I can find any solid explanation for this

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 10:06:43 PM

I really appreciate all the tokens that have been working i hold them for long term coz i know they can make a good product development. I'm a bounty hunter and never sell anything that i'm holding. Cryptocurrency will going to be more popular sooner so price could jump up.

HatDen

Activity: 122

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:38:26 PM

As you do not call it, there will always be those who do not want to wait, but want benefits right now.
The market will go always its own way, people don't change.
Emilyp

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:50:35 PM

The weak hands always feeds the strong hands. One has to always look out for a good exit anytime in crypto. Patience is the key but most times its better to cut our loss at an early stage and buy lower. This is only applicable when one knows what they are really doing.
chokomenia

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:59:51 PM

This is one of the great things about cryptos, weak hands will always dump and make thousands while strong hands will buy off from weak hands and hold to make millions. Holding your good altcoins pays in the long run though it requires time and patience.

nonik

Activity: 367

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:20:43 AM

I agree with you, because usually the bounty hunter will immediately sell the coins that they can even be cheaper than the price of token sale, I think it's good they start learning to invest the coins they have from bounty, because later they will enjoy more results great from the previous one. and if they sell below market prices it will make the price of coins slump.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:35:06 AM

Weak hands those are people always panic selling everytime price drop. They are considering the project that time will come it will rise. Strong hands those are people  never sell there token from low price they are waiting and hodl until price will tripled or even time 100.

#Support Vanig
Cubanlinx81

Activity: 373
Merit: 11

CryptoRex

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:47:05 AM

Weak hand are those crypto currency investors who are ill inform and have very little knowledge about the intricacies of investing; and too stubborn or lazy to learn about them. Stinger hands are the polar opposite who have patience and believe in the projects they are invested in.
xiwanfd

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:48:19 AM

Let's keep trying to keep us earning any token, and in the long run we're going to get a higher return, which is the difference between a strong hand and a weak hand.
Chacha1000

Activity: 645
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:48:45 AM

Quite interesting
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: