Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:44:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Strong Hands Vs Weak Hands  (Read 551 times)
KondraT

Activity: 188
Merit: 2

★━ Z-POP DREAM ━★

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:52:31 PM

I think weak hand and strong hand mostly depend on the experience of the investors, sometimes when the price fall down we thought that it will continue to fall, but end up rising again, this is caused by the lack experience and lack of knowledge about the market situation, when we already got a lot experience we will know when to fold and when to keep
Well, those who do not understand this is not the place, and those who do not believe in it and do not know it, they generally in life will be difficult to continue to trade, there can be many misses, ultimately you can lose everything.

★━━━━━━★  Z-POP DREAM ★━━━━━━★
★━GROW TALENT,CREATE STAR━★ (https://z-popdream.io/)
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Agaton

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:57:10 PM

Strong hands are simply being the winner on crypto business, and those weak hands are those people become losser on this business. In crypto business, all people having high knowledge and strategy are those successfully who become millionaire on crypto business, because those people who become millionaire are strongly hold their crypto stocks until price turns to higher level.
jamieasf

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:58:50 PM

Everyone has their own choice, Everyone can be a strong or weak hands. So what if the weak hands will sold their tokens immediately? Strong hands will never be affected on this as they are holding their tokens right?
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:02:43 PM

I fully agree with the thread starter, it should be simple rule of thumb and selling below ico prices is rediculous and utter craziness, even if you got the tokens for free, i hope the community will become responsible and never sell below ico prices.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Augustyusuf

Activity: 546
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:11:52 PM

i think why some people can be called a weak hand, because he is didnt have much money to invest on crypto, so when market down and they get loss on asset, they will do panic sell, different from other the strong hand, he can resist the market condition because he have a back up for any loss of some token, i mean he has a lot off asset that can recover his some lost.

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:14:54 PM

That's why crypto trading consider as risky activity so if you can't bear the losses , better to stay away.
In other side for trader's view, they are usually looking for the momentum of profit especially new token.

Some token may being manipulate by the project owner although they're already being warn !
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:26:36 PM

It's really difficult to decide. Sometimes it pays to be strong hand, some others it's really better to be weak hands seeing how much they can drop. At last it's up to you. Good luck.
I want to believe everything is dependent on the project you are investing in. However, I do not see any reason why someone should be investing in a project where they do not believe much in the future as that is really what counts anyway. As long as you have development going on and their is no stagnancy at some point , future growth is what long term investors should always be after but we cannot force anyone to do whatever they want to do, can we? Everyone knows what works best for them and that is all that matters.
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:42:31 PM

Holding or selling at that time may be part of the strategy. We may use a different strategy to manage the altcoin because each altcoin will have different price and stability. If the price is very dropped, of course, it will be better for holding tightly and strongly. But, when the price is rising higher and we need really the cash, why not we sell it?

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
jomvill

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:16:20 AM

The most frequent hands are always losing money because maybe it's wise to get in touch with it, The strong hands are constantly making money but smashing the amazing talent to keep and increase her money.
sclmte

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:23:34 AM

Definitely, those people having a strong hands really succeed compared to the people won't really understand crypto. Actually, not all of us in here just got to far cause of that attitude and also they never enjoy doing it. It is understandable that crypto life isn't just easy as the others think,  we need also to be patience and be strong enough to face challenges.
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:29:58 AM

Definitely, those people having a strong hands really succeed compared to the people won't really understand crypto. Actually, not all of us in here just got to far cause of that attitude and also they never enjoy doing it. It is understandable that crypto life isn't just easy as the others think,  we need also to be patience and be strong enough to face challenges.

Yes your idea was totally right dude! We need to be a strong hand in this falling down situation if we need to earn good profit, those people with a weak hand can cause to failed/earning profit if we need to be success a strong and positive mind is need in our life because crypto world is so risky!!
covfefe_

Activity: 934
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:32:53 AM

Before 2017, every tokens post listing to exchange would rise in speculation but for most, people realized these ICO issuers are doing nothing to make the token grow.
Another reason for such is scam in ICO, most of the ICOs are found to be scam within the time period of completion of ICO and exchange listing.
camric09

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:16:40 AM
Merited by ehrz22 (3)

Yes your idea was totally right dude! We need to be a strong hand in this falling down situation if we need to earn good profit, those people with a weak hand can cause to failed/earning profit if we need to be success a strong and positive mind is need in our life because crypto world is so risky!!

You are right, cryptos are really risky and we cannot tell when those coins / tokens that conducted an ico will lasts since a lot of them already turned to scammed. But I really believe that those with strong hands really achieve good profit compared with those with weak hands.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 07:21:48 AM

The world of crypto comprises of two classes of people, the WEAK HANDS and the STRONG HANDS.
-Early dumpers and those who dump at prices lower than the ICO price of any coin, are known as weak hands.
-While those who hold a coin(s) until prices increase to appreciable level are know as the strong hands.

This is a humble call to all investors, most especially bounty hunters. Let us endeavour to hold whatever token/coin we earn or better still if you want to dump early, do not dump at prices below the ICO price of any coin.

I agree with you perfectly. But there might be other reasons why someone will sell his or her coins. Let's say an emergency pops up and you do not have enough money on you. The only thing you can do is to sell the coins to make some money. But holding the coins much longer is better.

karramov

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:23:27 AM

I agree with you completely. need to wait. even if in such a situation as now still have to wait
Alexishugh7

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:26:04 AM

A lot of bounty hunters are weak hands and they abuse the privilege and coins given to them by selling very low below the ico price and it ends up crashing the price of the coin. I suggest projects lock up bounty allocated to huners until project get listed and stabilised on exchange before allowing bounty hunters to assess it. Just to stop this rubbish trend by hunters.
ekdahlswart

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:35:11 AM

I'm in Strong hand because I always hold my coin before selling my token. I always hold even the price dump. At the first time, I immediately sell my token but I think I made some mistake because the price keep growing after I sell my token.
Natsuu

Activity: 1106
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:36:26 AM

We can't actually tell those people what should they do because it's their coins and not ours so the least that we can do is to just trust those people. And the fact that not only bounty hunters are the dumpers but also the investors as they might panic when they see some doubtful acts in the project. And just so you know many bounty hunters that believe in the project are the holders and believers.

flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:37:00 AM

Definitely, those people having a strong hands really succeed compared to the people won't really understand crypto. Actually, not all of us in here just got to far cause of that attitude and also they never enjoy doing it. It is understandable that crypto life isn't just easy as the others think,  we need also to be patience and be strong enough to face challenges.

We need both weak and strong hands then only the market will flow or else it will be stable it is no use for anyone. When the weak hands will sell there coins the strong hands will pick those coins for the cheap price and when the price drops big investors will pump that coin it's an advantage for coins holders. everybody hold their coins then we can't see much demand and supply in the market.
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:41:57 AM

We can't actually tell those people what should they do because it's their coins and not ours so the least that we can do is to just trust those people. And the fact that not only bounty hunters are the dumpers but also the investors as they might panic when they see some doubtful acts in the project. And just so you know many bounty hunters that believe in the project are the holders and believers.
Bounty hunters as dumpers, I think that is not the right words because even if they will sell it should not affect the market because they
are just holding a little percentage of the total circulation. Weak hands and strong hands difference can only be determine after our target because usually the strong hands will get great reward but sometimes weak hands are also right to sell early for a little profit.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀