Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:05:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔥 CryptOcean - ecosystem, processing, exchange 🔥  (Read 13490 times)
cryptoslate01

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 03:44:58 AM

Hello Team  Smiley

I am an editor from cryptoslate.com.

We just added Cryptocean  with a dedicated ICO listing page to  CryptoSlate's ICO database and is now available on our website.

Check it out here —> https://cryptoslate.com/coins/cryptocean/

https://i.imgur.com/ETMVqgP.jpg

If you need help in editing any information about your ICO, please go to Cryptocean ICO page on our website and click "Suggest an Edit".

Feel free to contact us via https://cryptoslate.com/contact/ if you have any questions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:24:58 AM

I am going through the website and it seems you guys merge exchanges in one platform? So say for example I am to trade a given coin I can use any pair from the available exchanges that of course yields the better price. Is this the case?

Side note: when trying to register for the alpha I get an error when I ignore it and click on "create account" again the account gets created.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 05:27:25 AM

22 days before the end of pre-ico  with 3 million usd as light cap, 5 million usd as softcap and 30 millions usd as hardcap.
There is also a 30% discount for the pre ico
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:44:43 AM

I am going through the website and it seems you guys merge exchanges in one platform? So say for example I am to trade a given coin I can use any pair from the available exchanges that of course yields the better price. Is this the case?

Side note: when trying to register for the alpha I get an error when I ignore it and click on "create account" again the account gets created.

Creating account in the website is very easy. Also verification is straight forward. Website looks very clean and ready to access all the information that we need it. Attractive 30% bonus is ongoing. Just noticed it.
oioioi

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:00:23 AM

what is the advantage when doing transactions through this project, is there something more special and actual, actually I am looking forward to it

- CoinAnalyst - UNDERSTANDING CRYPTOCURRENCIES -
-  Maximize your trading profit with the CoinAnalyst A.I. Platform  -
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:04:02 AM

cryptocurrencies exchange by cryptocards.

What this means: "exchange by cryptocards"? Users will be able to convert fiat to crypto on or debit cards? Can you show agreement from Visa or Mastercard?
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:17:46 AM

this project is very reminiscent of Bitshares (another decentralized Exchange)
Are you building your Exchange on their platform? the similarities are very striking
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:35:21 AM

Creating account in the website is very easy. Also verification is straight forward. Website looks very clean and ready to access all the information that we need it. Attractive 30% bonus is ongoing. Just noticed it.

Yea, looks simple and user friendly, something got me to this project and that's the concept that leads to bridging the gap between fiat and cryptocurrency and for the fact that they will also be issuing cards, is pretty nice, you know individuals tend to see the blockchain industry as just a virtual thing than physical, projects like this will help change that concept
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 07:14:24 AM

Am just getting my head around this whole project.  One of the main point I have gotten so far from the whitepaper is the list of problem crytocean tries to solve. I am more interested in cryptocurrency purchase it really hard and I think it will be great if it is solved. A lot of folks would want to go into crytocurrency  but due to the hurdles of purchasing crypto they will just bail out. So am glad someone is tackling this problem.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:44:22 AM

Your mvp is ready, I didn't find the information? You say you have partners. Which ones?

Thank you for your question.

Yes indeed the core of our system is already ready, we have deployed a decentralized exchange based on Graphene blockchain / Bitshares, which allows us to execute up to 10,000 transactions per second. You can test the work of the decentralized stock exchange at this address: http://alpha.cryptocean.io/

At the moment, we are preparing a number of significant updates that will increase the reliability, speed of transactions and most importantly implement tools for working with KYC & AML in a decentralized environment.

Our partners are payment systems and finteh projects, for example in white paper you can see some of them, with some others partners at the moment we finish paper formalities and will add information about new partners within 5-10 days.

Such projects as Paymon (crypto-currency wallet and messenger), CWP - this team developed a hardware USB-based computer on the basis of which we are preparing to launch our cold wallet. If we consider not only our employees, but also the external teams that are working on the project, at the moment about 50 talents works like united decentralized Team of the Cryptocean project.

All this can be seen, tested, communicated with our teams and if you also promote the fintech project - we can discuss the possibility of integration. Welcome onboard!

--
Join us,
Yury Myshinskiy
Founder & CEO - Cryptocean.io
Telegram: @Yury_Myshinskiy

Interesting project, you boast a lot of positives for all involved. I'm going to have to check out your Alpha and have a little bit of a play around with it to get the feel for it.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:10:49 AM

excellent project

A very interesting project at first sight, looking to change the eco system to a more efficient procedure.

At first glance, the website is very well designed and will be reading the whitepaper later today.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:06:40 AM

Hmm. Looking really serious and good from the outside. I will try find time to look at the whitepaper for better insight.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:07:18 AM

Yea, looks simple and user friendly, something got me to this project and that's the concept that leads to bridging the gap between fiat and cryptocurrency and for the fact that they will also be issuing cards, is pretty nice, you know individuals tend to see the blockchain industry as just a virtual thing than physical, projects like this will help change that concept

How is the cards concept work? I am not really familiar with that and it seems to get quite the emphasis on the website? Do cards here act like gift cards? so you basically can issue a card say worth 2 ETH?

Erik Fox (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:25:02 AM

How is the cards concept work? I am not really familiar with that and it seems to get quite the emphasis on the website? Do cards here act like gift cards? so you basically can issue a card say worth 2 ETH?

Cards working like a common credit or debit cards. Each card is tied to wallet, so they have total balance. You can read more here on 17th page: https://cryptocean.io/files/EN/Cryptocean.White%20Paper%20EN.pdf
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:54:56 AM

what is the advantage when doing transactions through this project, is there something more special and actual, actually I am looking forward to it

This is a good question and would be good to see some simple answers as to why we should pick CryptOcean, what are the benefits over a traditional system?
Erik Fox (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:13:43 AM

This is a good question and would be good to see some simple answers as to why we should pick CryptOcean, what are the benefits over a traditional system?

You can read about advantages here: https://cryptocean.io/#benefits    and here: https://cryptocean.io/files/EN/Cryptocean.White%20Paper%20EN.pdf at 14-16 pages.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:15:13 AM

Just been reading the whitepaper and I like the introduction with the Forbes list. It really drills home the power of what crypto projects can do and raise. If CryptOcean can even get anywhere near that list then you've been a very successful project.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 11:31:58 AM

You can read about advantages here: https://cryptocean.io/#benefits    and here: https://cryptocean.io/files/EN/Cryptocean.White%20Paper%20EN.pdf at 14-16 pages.

Thanks for highlighting here. But just want to ask what is the plastic card? After that I like 1 benefits of Cryptocean "Payments and transfers via mobile, desk top and internet Apps". This is good thing in their project.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:49:18 AM

I just came across this project on ICOBench (https://icobench.com/ico/cryptocean) when I was looking for new, upcoming ICO projects. Haven't studied the Whitepaper, yet but the rating of 4.6 is really good and it seems like CryptOcean is really worth to take a deeper look.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:56:37 AM

Thanks for highlighting here. But just want to ask what is the plastic card? After that I like 1 benefits of Cryptocean "Payments and transfers via mobile, desk top and internet Apps". This is good thing in their project.

I think it's like a credit card, except that you can choose to pay with cryptocurrencies or Fiat. An interesting concept, I definitely have to take a closer look
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: