Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:50:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔥 CryptOcean - ecosystem, processing, exchange 🔥  (Read 13490 times)
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:39:27 PM

Does this mean if you are holding eth in the card your eth will automatically be converted to Fiat once you want to withdraw from any ATM.

Yes, that's how I would understand it. There are already some such ATMs. I'm curious what the fees Cryptocean will charge for converting to Fiat

Will there really be a need for fee other than the normal gas fee that is involved with erc20 platform?? And secondly, how do they plan to solve the confirmation challenge that usually take a little while?
Typically, fees from 2% to 5% of the transaction amount - depending on the greed of the project. This is a lot, so many do not want to convert cryptocurrencies into fiat money. The most profitable way is to buy directly through cryptocurrencies.

If you can switch to the ATM anonymous cryptocurrencies in fiat, then 5% are still ok. After all, you can get paid out so your profits without the tax office notices something :-)

I guess governments wouldn't like it when you try to avoid paying your taxes this way.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Erik Fox (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:48:08 PM

What does a light cap mean ? I never saw that in any Icos. Can they still move further with the project, if it hits only the light cap ?

Now it is quite a difficult time for ICO projects, cryptocurrencies and bitcoin are again at low rates, there are many projects in the market without a working idea and legal study but with a huge budget for marketing, so we have secured ourselves and divided our plans not into 2 stages - soft cap and hard cap, but into 3 stages:   Light, Soft and Hard. In all three versions, the project will be able to develop, but with different speed and power.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:04:09 PM

It is definitely interesting the way you want to integrate plastic crypto cards. It is not something that you usually see in these type of markets

Yeah, it's the first time i'm coming across it, if they successfully implement this it will surely make things easy for people especially those that aren't really conversant with Crypto trading, with the plastic crypto cards which is linked to your local bank account one can deposit and withdraw cash from your financial and crypto accounts in regular ATMs.

Yeah I think i have seen one carried out by a problem but unfortunately it was only used by the project president on demo, it never saw the light of the day, is cryptoOcean looking at doing a video of the plastic card when it is manufactured?

I think that is where they will have the advantage. If they focus on the cars and ATM it would really be something as of now there is a huge lack in such means where you can simply withdraw and deposit from an ATM. there is a huge gap between crypto and fiat.

This is the killer, making a nice connection between crypto and fiat from a cashpoint - that will be awesome I think it will come given amount of time once the market has stabilized a bit. When that will happen? I don't know.

I'm glad someone is seeing the bigger picture of what i've been talking about, when you talk about project that is offering something unique and beneficial, this is one of them, we've all wanted the people to embrace blockchain, well, this is one of such avenues that will propel that vision, all they have to do is stay focus and deliver what they promised

If I understood correctly, CryptoOcean is planning plastic card for crypto similar to what we have for Fiat currencies? This means CryptoOcean will act as gateway (like Visa) or only as a bank?

I believe so, the card can be used for all purpose, like a universal card for buying and selling, as stated on their whitepaper, so it will be like a gateway to purchase any cryptocurrency and get your conventional or fiat currency which can be transferred to your local bank account, the blockchain industry is trying to break that norm that they are just a virtual process but with upcoming projects like this, they are becoming more of a physical thing, which is lovely

This is actually a daring concept and tasking as well, what this does is that it will place blockchain in the map for good in the world as having real life applications and physical resources as well

I think this would make banks panic some lol. I genuinely think if they executed the ATM and Cards properly they would be the go to for different regions. Add the exchange on top they will be able to fuel various services that deal with fiat.

Yea, infact decentralization is causing a lot of panic in the conventional system, that's why is getting some backlash from some brands but the point is, the blockchain industry is here to actually change our way of life to something much more better, so the cryptocean team should do their best to ensure that they get things up and running as stated on their whitepaper
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 05:23:19 PM

What does a light cap mean ? I never saw that in any Icos. Can they still move further with the project, if it hits only the light cap ?

Now it is quite a difficult time for ICO projects, cryptocurrencies and bitcoin are again at low rates, there are many projects in the market without a working idea and legal study but with a huge budget for marketing, so we have secured ourselves and divided our plans not into 2 stages - soft cap and hard cap, but into 3 stages:   Light, Soft and Hard. In all three versions, the project will be able to develop, but with different speed and power.

I guess that makes sense regarding intensity more money means more ability too pour more cash into things like manpower and office space and get things moving at a faster speed than with a shortage of cash
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:24:03 PM

Does this mean if you are holding eth in the card your eth will automatically be converted to Fiat once you want to withdraw from any ATM.

Yes, that's how I would understand it. There are already some such ATMs. I'm curious what the fees Cryptocean will charge for converting to Fiat

Will there really be a need for fee other than the normal gas fee that is involved with erc20 platform?? And secondly, how do they plan to solve the confirmation challenge that usually take a little while?
Typically, fees from 2% to 5% of the transaction amount - depending on the greed of the project. This is a lot, so many do not want to convert cryptocurrencies into fiat money. The most profitable way is to buy directly through cryptocurrencies.

If you can switch to the ATM anonymous cryptocurrencies in fiat, then 5% are still ok. After all, you can get paid out so your profits without the tax office notices something :-)
Yeah it would be amazing those 5% is nothing if you want to withdraw a huge amount of cash i think a lot of people would love these cards.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:37:16 PM

I guess governments wouldn't like it when you try to avoid paying your taxes this way.

yeah, I don't think their aim here is to enable people to break local tax laws.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 05:53:25 PM

It is definitely interesting the way you want to integrate plastic crypto cards. It is not something that you usually see in these type of markets

When I read that part of the project, I just got elated and the thought of finally being able to withdraw crypto in cash through ATM was running through my head.  Grin was a sweet feeling.

If we could get cash out of the cryptos through ATM, that is the future and it is complicated to execute and progress it in a right manner. That's also challenge for Cryptocean.

If we can take cash out of ATM using crypto card, It will be awesome. This will make crypto currencies more popular. But this requires huge efforts.
Yeah very huge effort. Right now a lot of organisation are not seeing cryptocurrency as a means of exchange. If crytocean wants to achieve this they will have to address this
It is really interesting but have some confusion. Where exactly we use that cards or where will be swap that card?

It is true, I'm not entirely sure what these plastic cards will be used for#? I hope paying for goods and services aswell as cash machine - but not sure how possible that is with FIAT exchange etc

Well the way I see it is that the card will be Used in the form ATM card which mean one can use it for transactions

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:57:42 PM

I guess that makes sense regarding intensity more money means more ability too pour more cash into things like manpower and office space and get things moving at a faster speed than with a shortage of cash

But what would that mean for the CryptOcean; I mean I am still confused on the security part. To have a light cap; does that mean a successful ico even if soft is not sufficed?

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:28:23 PM

Is this true? I am aware of 1 -2 % but never heard about 5%. Nevertheless people first covert it in to ETH and then convert it to Fiat. This is the only possible way at this moment. Cryptocean's ATM transaction method will solve this.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 06:40:50 PM

Yeah, it's the first time i'm coming across it, if they successfully implement this it will surely make things easy for people especially those that aren't really conversant with Crypto trading, with the plastic crypto cards which is linked to your local bank account one can deposit and withdraw cash from your financial and crypto accounts in regular ATMs.

Yeah I think i have seen one carried out by a problem but unfortunately it was only used by the project president on demo, it never saw the light of the day, is cryptoOcean looking at doing a video of the plastic card when it is manufactured?

I think that is where they will have the advantage. If they focus on the cars and ATM it would really be something as of now there is a huge lack in such means where you can simply withdraw and deposit from an ATM. there is a huge gap between crypto and fiat.

This is the killer, making a nice connection between crypto and fiat from a cashpoint - that will be awesome I think it will come given amount of time once the market has stabilized a bit. When that will happen? I don't know.

I'm glad someone is seeing the bigger picture of what i've been talking about, when you talk about project that is offering something unique and beneficial, this is one of them, we've all wanted the people to embrace blockchain, well, this is one of such avenues that will propel that vision, all they have to do is stay focus and deliver what they promised

If I understood correctly, CryptoOcean is planning plastic card for crypto similar to what we have for Fiat currencies? This means CryptoOcean will act as gateway (like Visa) or only as a bank?

I believe so, the card can be used for all purpose, like a universal card for buying and selling, as stated on their whitepaper, so it will be like a gateway to purchase any cryptocurrency and get your conventional or fiat currency which can be transferred to your local bank account, the blockchain industry is trying to break that norm that they are just a virtual process but with upcoming projects like this, they are becoming more of a physical thing, which is lovely

This is actually a daring concept and tasking as well, what this does is that it will place blockchain in the map for good in the world as having real life applications and physical resources as well

I think this would make banks panic some lol. I genuinely think if they executed the ATM and Cards properly they would be the go to for different regions. Add the exchange on top they will be able to fuel various services that deal with fiat.

On the mention of bank and regulations it hit my consciousness to know how crypto ocean are dealing with regulations... What is crypto ocean compliance to regulation moves?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
cryptodwaile

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:42:32 PM

Lot of plans but the question is are you capable of doing all of them? promising but challenging at the same time.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:45:21 PM

I thought crash in the crypto market is beneficial for ICOs. But you are saying otherway around. We need to wait and see what happens in this case.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Maymun_lavigne

Activity: 434
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:46:19 PM

Public Pre-ICO:: from 15.05.2018 to 15.06.2018
Main ICO: from 01.09.2018 to 25.09.2018

CRYPTOCEAN base token: CRON
Nominal cost of CRON token:   $0,01
Total quantity of emitted tokens: 10 000 000 000

How much bonus or discount Public Pre-ICO dev ?
Erik Fox (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:00:47 PM

Public Pre-ICO:: from 15.05.2018 to 15.06.2018
Main ICO: from 01.09.2018 to 25.09.2018

CRYPTOCEAN base token: CRON
Nominal cost of CRON token:   $0,01
Total quantity of emitted tokens: 10 000 000 000

How much bonus or discount Public Pre-ICO dev ?

From 30% to 18 % bonus
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:37:51 PM

Oh. This is a new one. "light cap". So what exactly makes the light cap different from the softcap?? Since the softcap initially was to create the core concept of a project, what can funds raise during light cap solve??
Erik Fox (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:41:51 PM

Lot of plans but the question is are you capable of doing all of them? promising but challenging at the same time.
Hi, cryptodwaile. In our team brings together specialists in various fields. We do not have doubts about the result!
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 07:44:56 PM

Oh. This is a new one. "light cap". So what exactly makes the light cap different from the softcap?? Since the softcap initially was to create the core concept of a project, what can funds raise during light cap solve??

I think what they mean is depending on how cash is raised they can have different levels of things like highering more staff and developers I mean I’d imagine they have tiers of how well the ico goes to what the company will look like when the ico ends depending on income
markbo1210

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:32:49 PM

When the sales of tokens will start on exchanges??
Erik Fox (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:49:46 PM

Hello, markbo1210. Sales of tokens will start on December, 10.2018 .
When the ecosystem is fully-functioning that will protect from the rates fluctuations of CRON token.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:52:11 PM

Hello, markbo1210. Sales of tokens will start on December, 10.2018 .
When the ecosystem is fully-functioning that will protect from the rates fluctuations of CRON token.

This is really a very long time. but I see you have really thought of something. I think these decisions with the long ICO and the late listing are just right
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: