Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:31:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔥 CryptOcean - ecosystem, processing, exchange 🔥  (Read 13490 times)
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:43:52 PM

Why you are better than other?
Hello, markbo1210. Our service is different from competitors that offer for example plastic crypto cards or wallets services.
We create not only services for end customers, but also an ecosystem for connecting exchanges,
 payment services, banks, offering their services, and using the opportunity to place their bids.
 At the same time, all participants in the system are identified by KYC and conduct transactions in the legal field.

Customer benefits: mobile application, a plastic card with binding to any crypto currency, the ability to safely store crypto currency, fast and cheap money transfers.

The benefits of partners (fintech services) will receive a stream of orders, and if the partner wants to increase this flow - it reduces the commission, which allows the partner to get more customers.

As a result, everyone wins, both users of the system and financial services.
First of all you, as a potential client and investor. Under this link, you can learn more about the benefits and opportunities that the ecosystem participants receive.
On the question of who are your competitors? we will respond simply. We do not have competitors, we have partners.

Video: https://youtu.be/nG2vhkbPOn8

I always appreciate your replies Erik Fox, very detailed and easy to follow. The benefits to customers is huge, a card binding to any crypto currency ... wow! I love the idea of the all in one ecosystem too, it's a massive task ahead of you guys and I wish you the best of luck, if you can pull it off this is going to be mega.

card binding to any cryptocurrency is definitely a very good idea. I would like to see how CryptoOcean team is going to implement the same.

I really think the cards part is a real deal. It would solve most of the fraud taking place and all the lost coins. I also think being able to deposit and instantly get crypto is a perk that can be utilized by many entities especially in commerce

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:46:54 PM

When can we receive our coins from the site. I have currently 500 coins, but i don't know when we can withdraw it to our own wallet. Maybe after the ICO ?

Erik Fox (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:02:28 PM

When can we receive our coins from the site. I have currently 500 coins, but i don't know when we can withdraw it to our own wallet. Maybe after the ICO ?

Hello!
Yes, immediately after the end of the ICO, the tokens will be sent to your wallet.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:11:41 PM

Hello!
Yes, immediately after the end of the ICO, the tokens will be sent to your wallet.

So this means it isn't necessary to go through a KYC process in order to be able to withdraw the tokens from your site, right?
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 10:18:45 PM

I like this project, I see the team is coping well with the tasks set, and this will lead to success.

Yeah you are right. They are really working to ensure that they succeeded. I am expecting them to make huge success since they are coming with great business process

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:24:52 PM

Hello!

So this means it isn't necessary to go through a KYC process in order to be able to withdraw the tokens from your site, right?

Good point, I forgot about KYC nearly.. Will be interesting to know if they have plans for this, and if so will it apply to both investors and bounty hunters.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 10:25:07 PM

Hello!

Sounds like it but would be good for the team to confirm just to be on the safe side as a lot of ICOs have confusion when it comes to kyc would be good to clarify fully what the plan is regarding that and when it comes to withdrawal
lamongan12345

Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 10:25:25 PM

wow, it sounds amazing. I feel interested in CryptOcean. and overall CryptOcean has been well prepared. everything looks really stunning, no wonder all the positive comments in this thread. CryptOcean has many benefits that are so profitable, can be called CryptOcean is a profitable multi-functional wallet. I can't wait to look forward to the nice development of this project.

●     ►     ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯     ◄     ●
█    Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games    █
Facebook         |         Twitter         |         Telegram         |         LinkedIn         |         Github         |         Discord         |         Medium         |         Reddit
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:00:12 PM

wow, it sounds amazing. I feel interested in CryptOcean. and overall CryptOcean has been well prepared. everything looks really stunning, no wonder all the positive comments in this thread. CryptOcean has many benefits that are so profitable, can be called CryptOcean is a profitable multi-functional wallet. I can't wait to look forward to the nice development of this project.

Yeah the CryptOcean branding is very sleek and their website looks very clean, their ICO portal is also very easy to use and makes it easy to keep track with how many CRON tokens I hold.

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:21:17 PM

Did you guys know they went on The Blockshow Europe? i saw a recent post on Facebook where they tell more about it check it out! https://www.facebook.com/Cryptocean1/photos/a.366234977216506.1073741828.366230247216979/381463225693681/?type=3&theater.
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:59:43 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2018, 12:12:16 AM by iphy6013

Hello!

Sounds like it but would be good for the team to confirm just to be on the safe side as a lot of ICOs have confusion when it comes to kyc would be good to clarify fully what the plan is regarding that and when it comes to withdrawal

I hope they do confirm KYC will be needed to an extent at least, say investors purchasing high amount of tokens
ibininja

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:08:48 AM

Hello!

I hope they do confirm KYC will be needed to an extent at least, say investors purchasing high amount of tokens

I think KYCs are important and it has to be done some time before the tokens are unlocked. I think the KYC even if it is to take place after the ICO the tokens would be locked till then. However I am not sure how they will handle failed KYCs that got the tokens.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:57:20 AM

In which countries do you cooperate with banks issuers of your Cryptocards??
We are working closely with Germany, Estonia and Russia. This means that we are preparing the issue of cards for Russia, and German and Estonian cards will be available around the world with logical restrictions (Iran, China, Singapore and other countries where crypto-currencies are not regulated or banned).
In addition, we are aimed at expanding the scope of our cards and after the launch of European and Russian history, we will switch to other promising markets - Japan, Korea, Asia in general.

That sounds like a good plan. Since Austria is right next to Germany, how about you move your businesses there as well? I would probably be one of the first to have your crypto card :-)
But I can wait too ...

Nice one. The future looks bright. I hope you guys will make your plans soon to extend your market to Africa? Would be nice to have an awesome innovation like this over here. Trust me, you will find awesome support.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 06:00:01 AM

Yeah. They seem to know exactly what they are doing. Their level of preparedness is astounding and I believe they are gonna be a huge success

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 06:10:23 AM

Hello!

I think KYCs are important and it has to be done some time before the tokens are unlocked. I think the KYC even if it is to take place after the ICO the tokens would be locked till then. However I am not sure how they will handle failed KYCs that got the tokens.

Kyc is very important and i would have advised them to have implemented it before they started the sales but as per what you guys are saying it has not been implemented so we might see a pause in sales very soon for kyc implementation.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:19:04 AM

What about your technology? Tell me a bit.
Thank you for your question. The usage of the micro-service architecture (MSA) gives the opportunity of using different
technological stacks needed for the tasks of a particular micro-service. The main technological
stacks that we use include Java languages (for the business logic), C ++ (for high-loaded
channels), Go (for working with allocated environments), besides, we are also planning to use
such programming languages as PHP, Ruby-on -Rails and Javascript.
The user interface is formed using the HTML5 stack and the ReactJS framework. For mobile
apps, Java (for Android) and ObjectiveC (for iOS) are used. For desktop apps and integration
with blockchain, C ++ and Java are used, for Windows - C #. For the database, open source
databases are used. In future, the source code will be placed in GitHub. The complete Continuous Integration-
Testing-Deployment chain is configured for the immediate release.

These are quite a few different programming languages. how many programmers work for you?
In any case, very interesting to see what an effort that is. I hope for you that the ICO is going well, that all sounds very expensive :-)
More than 50 programmers. We have everything under control. Thank you for your question, faulerwilli Wink

That's a lot of man power, hope the brand is financially buoyant enough to cater for the need of the number of programmers, if they can, then i have no issue, as long as they can deliver, which i believe they will, then is fine by me, is a pretty delicate project as it has to do with finance, so i understand the need for more technical man power

I would imagine it to be a combination of in-house and contractors to balance budget but I could be wrong or at least that’s how I would do it the team I would hope has the staffing and budget balanced out longterm

Yea, the expenses to maintain such manpower is probably my concern in such case but i assume they already figure that out in the first place and the necessary calculation that comes with it has also been done to ascertain how to handle the payment and upkeep of the staffs, so i guess is not an issue, just voicing out my concern on that aspect  
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:49:22 AM

Hello, markbo1210. Our service is different from competitors that offer for example plastic crypto cards or wallets services.
We create not only services for end customers, but also an ecosystem for connecting exchanges,
 payment services, banks, offering their services, and using the opportunity to place their bids.
 At the same time, all participants in the system are identified by KYC and conduct transactions in the legal field.

Customer benefits: mobile application, a plastic card with binding to any crypto currency, the ability to safely store crypto currency, fast and cheap money transfers.

The benefits of partners (fintech services) will receive a stream of orders, and if the partner wants to increase this flow - it reduces the commission, which allows the partner to get more customers.

First of all you, as a potential client and investor. Under this link, you can learn more about the benefits and opportunities that the ecosystem participants receive.
On the question of who are your competitors? we will respond simply. We do not have competitors, we have partners.

I always appreciate your replies Erik Fox, very detailed and easy to follow. The benefits to customers is huge, a card binding to any crypto currency ... wow! I love the idea of the all in one ecosystem too, it's a massive task ahead of you guys and I wish you the best of luck, if you can pull it off this is going to be mega.

card binding to any cryptocurrency is definitely a very good idea. I would like to see how CryptoOcean team is going to implement the same.

This would be dream come true for me. However its not an easy road as far as I understand. Lots of regulatory things will come into place as soon as you can use ATM for cash withdrawal. But no doubt the vision is huge and with all possibilities this project would be very hot as soon as the team start showing the progress.

This is interesting, i've seen alot of projects that claim they are going to setup a direct FIAT to crypto ability that never materialises, if this is something that you guys can do it'll be massive.. Especially if it's as fast as a standard card transaction in a shop is.

Yes I'm always a bit skeptical at the claims of FIAT to crypto, as you have said, I've seen many claims and not a lot of execution. I'm guessing the use of a card in an ATM style machine would have to be their own special machines and not the standard bank atm's that are already everywhere currently?
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:00:01 AM

This would be dream come true for me. However its not an easy road as far as I understand. Lots of regulatory things will come into place as soon as you can use ATM for cash withdrawal. But no doubt the vision is huge and with all possibilities this project would be very hot as soon as the team start showing the progress.

This is interesting, i've seen alot of projects that claim they are going to setup a direct FIAT to crypto ability that never materialises, if this is something that you guys can do it'll be massive.. Especially if it's as fast as a standard card transaction in a shop is.

Yes I'm always a bit skeptical at the claims of FIAT to crypto, as you have said, I've seen many claims and not a lot of execution. I'm guessing the use of a card in an ATM style machine would have to be their own special machines and not the standard bank atm's that are already everywhere currently?

It is a big goal to achieve to make it available to do, I presume it would be there own special ATM machines unless they had somewhat connection with a bank but we all know how realistic that is and how against they will be
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 08:42:55 AM

Hello!

Good point, I forgot about KYC nearly.. Will be interesting to know if they have plans for this, and if so will it apply to both investors and bounty hunters.

I don't think so CryptOcean is need KYC verification for airdrop gainer. Anyone have confirm updates about this?
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:10:52 AM

I read on CryptOcean website that they'll be listed on exchanges on the 10th of December this year which will be when the ecosystem is fully-functioning. I don't know how I feel about waiting this long for listing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: