Bitcoin Forum
April 02, 2024, 08:01:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔥 CryptOcean - ecosystem, processing, exchange 🔥  (Read 13479 times)
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:43:22 AM

The more projects that make like this, but this is different and have a challenge, I myself do not understand if they can make it happen, I hope you listen to this.

They will have more chance if they hit one of their caps. If users show a lot of interest, and the hardcap has been reached on the sales then the project could go on forward with 100% speed.

Yea are right. They have the plans, the idea, the technical know how and what they don't have is the capital. And that's where the community and investors can make it all happen.

Yea, the concept is a nice one, no doubt about that and it will be a good thing if they hit their proposed target, though the competition is increasing by the day but they should not relent, glad to see projects like this coming up and is nice to appreciate the opportunities that the blockchain industry is creating for individuals and startups

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:05:05 AM

Cards that you will do - they can be paid in stores, etc? Will it be possible to withdraw funds from an ordinary ATM?
Hi, markbo1210 !
Ofcourse, you can pay by crypto in any store, at any gas station, etc. In any place where conventional cards are accepted, crypto cards will work. You can also withdraw funds from any ATM.

Erik Fox do you have any more specific details about how this will actually work? For example, I go to a petrol/gas station fill up my car and pay on my Cryptocean card ... I assume something along the lines of the price of the gas needs to be exchanged to crypto and then that deducted in crypto from my account?
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:06:40 AM

The more projects that make like this, but this is different and have a challenge, I myself do not understand if they can make it happen, I hope you listen to this.

You are not expecting them to ditch the project half way are you because for the single fact they came out with the idea means that they are willing to do the job

The team believes they can do it and i for one want the project to function, don't know why he wants the project to quit just because of his disbelief. Anyway the project will still go on as planned.

CryptOCean has the benefits of a real time bank account, with use of transferring funds from your personal bank account, maintaining the limits but also having the option to pay / withdraw in cryptocurrency which is a huge benefit and I can see many people adapting to this innovative system

Yes, CryptoOcean project have lots of unique features. But this is very challenging and I would like to see how CryptoOcean team do this and how much time they will take.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 12:49:13 PM

You are not expecting them to ditch the project half way are you because for the single fact they came out with the idea means that they are willing to do the job

The team believes they can do it and i for one want the project to function, don't know why he wants the project to quit just because of his disbelief. Anyway the project will still go on as planned.

CryptOCean has the benefits of a real time bank account, with use of transferring funds from your personal bank account, maintaining the limits but also having the option to pay / withdraw in cryptocurrency which is a huge benefit and I can see many people adapting to this innovative system

Yes, CryptoOcean project have lots of unique features. But this is very challenging and I would like to see how CryptoOcean team do this and how much time they will take.

Although i want this to happen soon, i wouldn't want them to rush in implementing it. Maybe they can start from a particular city or bank see how the public reacts to it and adjust base on that before moving to the next.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:21:34 PM

Although i want this to happen soon, i wouldn't want them to rush in implementing it. Maybe they can start from a particular city or bank see how the public reacts to it and adjust base on that before moving to the next.

I might stand against that in that if they implement it fast especially the card part they will take the lead. I really think if they implement the card they will take on the lead and they will be at an advantage.

Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 01:23:20 PM

I am investing in all good ICOs and also coins which I missed during ICO. If you believe in crypto currencies, then you should start buying now. There is no point in buying currencies when it’s at high price.

I quite agree with this position as well, there is really no point buying when it's high, I did for one coin i had sold cheap but when i checked the price now i regretted, now is the time to get cryptocean IMO

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:36:05 PM

They will have more chance if they hit one of their caps. If users show a lot of interest, and the hardcap has been reached on the sales then the project could go on forward with 100% speed.

Yea are right. They have the plans, the idea, the technical know how and what they don't have is the capital. And that's where the community and investors can make it all happen.
I agree they can use social media to share a lot about themselves people can retweet and other people can see it so they can attract more investors and make the community a lot bigger.
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 01:49:55 PM

I am investing in all good ICOs and also coins which I missed during ICO. If you believe in crypto currencies, then you should start buying now. There is no point in buying currencies when it’s at high price.

I quite agree with this position as well, there is really no point buying when it's high, I did for one coin i had sold cheap but when i checked the price now i regretted, now is the time to get cryptocean IMO
Yes. That's true. But sometimes you can use alternate options. Like If you missed ICO then you should participate in airdrop, bounties or buy from exchanges after listing.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:57:34 PM

I agree they can use social media to share a lot about themselves people can retweet and other people can see it so they can attract more investors and make the community a lot bigger.

Yea. That's a way to go about it though. But then not many people will be willing to promote your product in anyway for free. Most will love it when there is a benefit attached to Their help/assistance. That's the world we are living in.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 03:05:23 PM

Yea. That's a way to go about it though. But then not many people will be willing to promote your product in anyway for free. Most will love it when there is a benefit attached to Their help/assistance. That's the world we are living in.

People are inherently selfish they all want a little something in reward for helping someone else it’s just human nature business and crypto are the same as life and the fact holds true throughout even kind generous people have their wants for their actions
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:06:04 PM

Yes. That's true. But sometimes you can use alternate options. Like If you missed ICO then you should participate in airdrop, bounties or buy from exchanges after listing.

Good points mates. We should invest in good currency when price is high. Normally when there is correction in overall crypto market, price of good tokens also go down. And that's the time we should by it.
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:09:49 PM

Good points mates. We should invest in good currency when price is high. Normally when there is correction in overall crypto market, price of good tokens also go down. And that's the time we should by it.

That's a contradiction I hope or do you really recommend people to buy cryptos when prices are high? That is what you are saying in the beginning and it makes no sense.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:19:46 PM

That's a contradiction I hope or do you really recommend people to buy cryptos when prices are high? That is what you are saying in the beginning and it makes no sense.

Honestly the best time to invest in a project you like is right then.  If you honestly believe in it and think it'll take off just buy and hold.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:20:02 PM

But the question is what to high price? We have fallen more than 50% from latest highs. So if we go beyond that and make new highs, then we all will regret on missing the bus.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:22:44 PM

But the question is what to high price? We have fallen more than 50% from latest highs. So if we go beyond that and make new highs, then we all will regret on missing the bus.

Honestly, crypto price is not high. Also some people are controlling the price here. And in my opinion, accumulation is going on to make it huge. If you have that doubts, why dont you try making small investments instead of going in full swing.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 03:40:20 PM

Honestly, crypto price is not high. Also some people are controlling the price here. And in my opinion, accumulation is going on to make it huge. If you have that doubts, why dont you try making small investments instead of going in full swing.

I agree. Price is not high if we check last year's high. All tokens still available at 50% less price. So it's good time to start buying token.
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 05:03:54 PM

I think the write up was a mistake sort of, i think he meant  "We should not buy high".... anyways how do we track cryptocean ICO progress?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 05:06:03 PM

I agree. Price is not high if we check last year's high. All tokens still available at 50% less price. So it's good time to start buying token.
Still Crypto currency market is not fully recovered. It's still Below 500B. So I am also agree with Anilbg, this is good time to buy tokens.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 05:15:47 PM

I think the next bull run might be different I think we will see a more diversified push north with things like eth, eos, wave, and some of the other platforms pulling the market up we’re already starting to see it happen since there last few days
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:17:14 PM

It's really cool that CRYPTOCEAN will provide plastic and virtual cards for fiat, crypto, smart accounts
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: