Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:04:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔥 CryptOcean - ecosystem, processing, exchange 🔥  (Read 13485 times)
hunt364

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:08:35 PM

What is the values of the Cryptocean project??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Erik Foxx

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:14:07 PM

The CRYPTOCEAN concept implies legal compliance and abidance of the law, partnerships
with clients and financial service companies. Any fintech start up or an established company
may use CRYPTOCEAN's ecosystem for increasing their profits.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Legality - compliance with laws and regulations in the field of KYC & AML;
Beneficial conditions of use;
Transparency and convenience for the client;
Safety and security;
Openness to partnership and new development ideas.
hunt364

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:35:54 PM

The CRYPTOCEAN concept implies legal compliance and abidance of the law, partnerships
with clients and financial service companies. Any fintech start up or an established company
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Safety and security;
Thank you very much Erik!!
You create a good impression about Cryptocean.
Erik Foxx

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:42:07 PM

Safety and security;
Thank you too Wink
Thank you for your opinion. Ask questions - if something not clear.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:46:36 PM

Did you guys check out their business model they posted on their Facebook? here is a link to it https://www.facebook.com/Cryptocean1/photos/a.366234977216506.1073741828.366230247216979/383491832157487/?type=3&theater, their main goal now is to get a lot of users of the service.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:55:31 PM

Safety and security;
Thank you too Wink
Thank you for your opinion. Ask questions - if something not clear.

How will KYC work, will it be directly through your team, or via a third party such as ocular?
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 04:23:37 PM

It's really cool that CRYPTOCEAN will provide plastic and virtual cards for fiat, crypto, smart accounts

I do look forward to seeing the release of the plastic card and I do think this will be a very good selling point for CryptOcean and stand out from the rest of the projects

yeah, it's certainly going to be interesting especially if you can 'load' it with multiple different forms of Crypto and then choose in what priority they are spent.

It is generally time to have a single wallet for different cryptocurrencies. Who wants to have 20 wallets or more on the hard disk?
and between them you can always choose which currency you prefer. good move

How many crypto currencies CryptoOcean card is going support? I mean I don't think all currencies need to supported, but top 20 or 50 will be there?
Hi, Anilbg.
Cryptocards will support the top 100 crypto-currencies.

the top 100, that's great.
But of course I notice immediately that the top 100 change daily. How do you do it with the changes, a daily update of the wallet will not make sense, right?

Great to hear that the plastic cards will support the top 100 cryptos, this will certainly help drive some traffic into the project with such ease of access on 100 different coins to exchange with

Yeah and it going to be widely adopted because one can do transaction across any cryptocurrency. That's gonna change the game of cryptocurrency as we know it.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:48:40 PM

I think the next bull run might be different I think we will see a more diversified push north with things like eth, eos, wave, and some of the other platforms pulling the market up we’re already starting to see it happen since there last few days

Eos hmmmm, I learnt there is kind of vulnerability in their mainnet and their constitution is flawed  Huh Huh

ETH will surely go up in the next bull run, because a lot of coins are based on it, and even today new ones are coming. I see no bad thing that will stop ETH.
Yes this happens often and it scares new investors they panic and try to dump but that is what the big guys want so they can buy it cheap, you just need to hold your Tokens/coins.

With the amount of projects using the eth platform and those which propose to use it, it just makes me feel that eth is still under valued and secondly am really surprise why it's value is still this low by this time

That's why most my holdings are in ETH - majority of these ICO's and new projects are all ran on the Ethereum blockchain which is why I think it will go up in value over a period of time .

Yea. I hope they go up soon enough so that people can now start seeing the true value of the coin. Would really be an awesome experience
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 04:50:41 PM

It's really cool that CRYPTOCEAN will provide plastic and virtual cards for fiat, crypto, smart accounts

I do look forward to seeing the release of the plastic card and I do think this will be a very good selling point for CryptOcean and stand out from the rest of the projects

yeah, it's certainly going to be interesting especially if you can 'load' it with multiple different forms of Crypto and then choose in what priority they are spent.

It is generally time to have a single wallet for different cryptocurrencies. Who wants to have 20 wallets or more on the hard disk?

How many crypto currencies CryptoOcean card is going support? I mean I don't think all currencies need to supported, but top 20 or 50 will be there?
Hi, Anilbg.

But of course I notice immediately that the top 100 change daily. How do you do it with the changes, a daily update of the wallet will not make sense, right?

Great to hear that the plastic cards will support the top 100 cryptos, this will certainly help drive some traffic into the project with such ease of access on 100 different coins to exchange with

Yeah and it going to be widely adopted because one can do transaction across any cryptocurrency. That's gonna change the game of cryptocurrency as we know it.

I thought the list do change from time to time.. How do they intend to control the volatility of the crypto market and their card.. If a coin or token drops out of the top 100 will it be automatically drop out of the cryptocean system and replaced with the new currency.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 04:54:25 PM

I think the next bull run might be different I think we will see a more diversified push north with things like eth, eos, wave, and some of the other platforms pulling the market up we’re already starting to see it happen since there last few days

Eos hmmmm, I learnt there is kind of vulnerability in their mainnet and their constitution is flawed  Huh Huh

ETH will surely go up in the next bull run, because a lot of coins are based on it, and even today new ones are coming. I see no bad thing that will stop ETH.
Yes this happens often and it scares new investors they panic and try to dump but that is what the big guys want so they can buy it cheap, you just need to hold your Tokens/coins.

With the amount of projects using the eth platform and those which propose to use it, it just makes me feel that eth is still under valued and secondly am really surprise why it's value is still this low by this time

That's why most my holdings are in ETH - majority of these ICO's and new projects are all ran on the Ethereum blockchain which is why I think it will go up in value over a period of time .

Yea. I hope they go up soon enough so that people can now start seeing the true value of the coin. Would really be an awesome experience

I’m pretty much the same I’m hoping we have a market rebound soon ethereum I think considering how big ethereum is it is very undervalued currently especially if you consider the insane amount of ICOs that are operating platforms and companies on the network
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:37:30 PM

For which dates alpha version is scheduled to run Crypto cards?
Launch of the alpha version of cryptocurrency cards are planned on July, 27.2018 .

That's like few weeks from now and i must commend the team for taking such a step when the ICO is still ongoing, this will encourage the community to believe in the project and it shows credibility on the part of cryptocean, this is the boost that i have been talking about the team should keep this up and also try to stick to the  stipulated date as changes may cause some doubt
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:04:24 PM

Hi, Anilbg.

This is quite good. especially when they want to have 100 coins attached to their card. But what would be first crypto they will use it? I am sure they will start somewhere and add upto 100 coins over time.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:22:42 PM

Launch of the alpha version of cryptocurrency cards are planned on July, 27.2018 .

That's like few weeks from now and i must commend the team for taking such a step when the ICO is still ongoing, this will encourage the community to believe in the project and it shows credibility on the part of cryptocean, this is the boost that i have been talking about the team should keep this up and also try to stick to the  stipulated date as changes may cause some doubt

July 27 is just next month. ICO is ending before that period? What is the exact date of the main sales? Honestly, I am looking forward for the cryptocard from Cryptocean.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 07:59:39 PM

July 27 is just next month. ICO is ending before that period? What is the exact date of the main sales? Honestly, I am looking forward for the cryptocard from Cryptocean.

That’s a lot sooner than I thought we would be seeing the cards that’s pretty astonishing really I hope they can pull it off this would be a really good news for the ico as the card availability I think would reassure people of progress which is always good
Erik Foxx

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:05:58 PM

Launching of Main ICO will be 01.09.2018
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:12:06 PM

Woh really? Are the cards on an open Alpha or a closed Alpha schedule? Im really impressed it's going to be out that soon.
gee777

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 08:44:02 PM

Woh really? Are the cards on an open Alpha or a closed Alpha schedule? Im really impressed it's going to be out that soon.

27th July isn't far. Would love to get my hands on this cards. I am really impressed with this update to be honest.
lordiuscuper

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:03:26 PM

Hi! When the sales of tokens will start on exchanges?  Grin
Erik Foxx

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:19:21 PM

Hi! When the sales of tokens will start on exchanges?  Grin

Hello, lordiuscuper!
Sales of tokens will start on December, 10.2018. When the ecosystem is fully-functioning that will protect from the rates fluctuations of CRON token.
Nathan01

Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 09:20:21 PM

Hi, Anilbg.

Top 100 is quite huge and impressive IMO, I really can't wait to get a feel of it and see how it really works... Will there be a kind of demo in the nearest future?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: