Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:56:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔥 CryptOcean - ecosystem, processing, exchange 🔥  (Read 13490 times)
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:24:37 AM

It's really cool that CRYPTOCEAN will provide plastic and virtual cards for fiat, crypto, smart accounts

I do look forward to seeing the release of the plastic card and I do think this will be a very good selling point for CryptOcean and stand out from the rest of the projects

yeah, it's certainly going to be interesting especially if you can 'load' it with multiple different forms of Crypto and then choose in what priority they are spent.

It is generally time to have a single wallet for different cryptocurrencies. Who wants to have 20 wallets or more on the hard disk?
and between them you can always choose which currency you prefer. good move

How many crypto currencies CryptoOcean card is going support? I mean I don't think all currencies need to supported, but top 20 or 50 will be there?
Hi, Anilbg.
Cryptocards will support the top 100 crypto-currencies.

the top 100, that's great.
But of course I notice immediately that the top 100 change daily. How do you do it with the changes, a daily update of the wallet will not make sense, right?

Top 100 Cryptocurrencies? Wow! That's awesome. People can save lot of money as they don't have to keep converting their own tokens to another, just because their coin is not in the list (assuming card supports only top 10 tokens). But top 100 coins means it will cover all good coins.

Really? So you could load up the cards wallet with 100 different cryptos, then purchase items with all of them? That seems insanely good.  Do you guys have a testnet of this running?
Really awesome that support to top 100 Crypto currencies. But how that will works here and how it will use? Could you explain in few things if possible? So at least more people will aware about this.
Cards will work from a crypto-currency wallet.
Which currency is selected in priority in the crypto-wallet that will be spent first.

Good to hear. But how do I select the preferred currency? I need to login to Cryptopcean web or app and do the selection before using card?

A mobile app, a browser or a desktop app.

How far are you with the project development? Is it already passed validation/testing phases? Are you on-track with your timelines?

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:30:52 AM

I like the Cryptocean business model and how they will generate income from their exchange rates, I know a lot of other projects are trying to do the same thing but I think Cryptocean have the upper hand, I just want to see them put a little bit more focus on compliance and how they can keep within the rules of regulations of fiat/crypto cross-market banking.

Yeah.  It is important that they put more effort on compliance. I personally want them to succeed because their plans are awesome and they stand the chance of becoming number one.

I agree i believe they are already focused on the regulations on fiat/crypto cross marketing as they will be working with banks on using their ATM machines.

Really? I find it hard to believe that any banks would agree to this.. Alot of them are suspending people are saying any activity to do with crypto is not allowed..
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:48:38 AM

I like the Cryptocean business model and how they will generate income from their exchange rates, I know a lot of other projects are trying to do the same thing but I think Cryptocean have the upper hand, I just want to see them put a little bit more focus on compliance and how they can keep within the rules of regulations of fiat/crypto cross-market banking.

Yeah.  It is important that they put more effort on compliance. I personally want them to succeed because their plans are awesome and they stand the chance of becoming number one.

I agree i believe they are already focused on the regulations on fiat/crypto cross marketing as they will be working with banks on using their ATM machines.

Really? I find it hard to believe that any banks would agree to this.. Alot of them are suspending people are saying any activity to do with crypto is not allowed..

Even the banks do not miss a deal. If they can charge fees for converting and withdrawing the cryptocurrencies, then they will naturally also offer this services. They also know that cryptocurrencies will play a relevant role in the future
vvogonig

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:02:16 AM

Where can I find out more about your team?
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:03:31 AM

Even the banks do not miss a deal. If they can charge fees for converting and withdrawing the cryptocurrencies, then they will naturally also offer this services. They also know that cryptocurrencies will play a relevant role in the future

That is a good call, we all know if something can make money - it will try and get utilized, so I hope somthing is possible in the coming years in regards to direct withdrawal of cryptocurrency
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:04:09 AM

What is the values of the Cryptocean project??
The CRYPTOCEAN concept implies legal compliance and abidance of the law, partnerships
with clients and financial service companies. Any fintech start up or an established company
may use CRYPTOCEAN's ecosystem for increasing their profits.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Legality - compliance with laws and regulations in the field of KYC & AML;
Beneficial conditions of use;
Transparency and convenience for the client;
Safety and security;
Openness to partnership and new development ideas.
Thank you very much Erik!!
You create a good impression about Cryptocean.
Thank you too Wink
Thank you for your opinion. Ask questions - if something not clear.

How will KYC work, will it be directly through your team, or via a third party such as ocular?

It's done by us. One of our services that haven't been anounced widelly is crypto-passport. Our programming crew is working on its development as we speak. This passport will be accepted by all the services integrated into Cryptocean eco-system.

I believe this service would be publicly available to many. I presume this services connects to some PEP DB or some AML network that can be utilized. i hope the KYC would not take long to process.

Erik Foxx

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:59:55 AM

Where can I find out more about your team?

On our web site https://cryptocean.io/
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:24:09 AM

The CRYPTOCEAN concept implies legal compliance and abidance of the law, partnerships
with clients and financial service companies. Any fintech start up or an established company
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Safety and security;
Thank you too Wink

How will KYC work, will it be directly through your team, or via a third party such as ocular?

It's done by us. One of our services that haven't been anounced widelly is crypto-passport. Our programming crew is working on its development as we speak. This passport will be accepted by all the services integrated into Cryptocean eco-system.

I believe this service would be publicly available to many. I presume this services connects to some PEP DB or some AML network that can be utilized. i hope the KYC would not take long to process.

So would that function as a one-time KYC, that other projects could use to verify people? Pretty cool idea
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:10:47 AM

Safety and security;
Thank you too Wink

I was excited the first time i heard this because its the first of its kind, unless i'm mistaken but its driven towards creating a really good security network in the cryptocean project, the project to me is a blend of both traditional mode of payment system with the blockchain technology as its core concept, the blend is what gives this project a massive edge
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:38:57 AM

Cards that you will do - they can be paid in stores, etc? Will it be possible to withdraw funds from an ordinary ATM?
Hi, markbo1210 !
Ofcourse, you can pay by crypto in any store, at any gas station, etc. In any place where conventional cards are accepted, crypto cards will work. You can also withdraw funds from any ATM.

Erik Fox do you have any more specific details about how this will actually work? For example, I go to a petrol/gas station fill up my car and pay on my Cryptocean card ... I assume something along the lines of the price of the gas needs to be exchanged to crypto and then that deducted in crypto from my account?

Hi Erik Fox. Sorry to pester on but don't know if you just missed my question above or not? Anyway, if you could share a little light in to how it will actually function at point of purchase that would be great.
Hello, CryptoBeefy.
I'm sorry!
The conversion will be carried out at the rate of our bank. As a rule, it practically does not differ from the weighted average rate
For example, you went to Thailand with a VISA card today, open in dollars. Conversion to thb is at the rate of VISA or at the rate of your bank.
Similarly will be with our cards.

Thank you for your question Wink

Thank you Erik. When you put it like that, it makes perfect sense as to how it will work at time of purchase. As always, appreciate you taking the time to reply
evcarlowa

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:54:42 AM

in your road map it is written that you are negotiating with the Yankees, is there any more detailed information about this? how many tokens have already been sold?
vvogonig

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:03:51 AM

Do you have a road map?
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:18:25 AM

It's really cool that CRYPTOCEAN will provide plastic and virtual cards for fiat, crypto, smart accounts

I do look forward to seeing the release of the plastic card and I do think this will be a very good selling point for CryptOcean and stand out from the rest of the projects

Like the selling point such release will create will be on a maximum level, that will also indicate that they mean business, one thing is seeing something online like in a virtual world, it creates less impression than holding and physically feeling something, this will send a wave of authenticity to the community and both individuals that are glued to the traditional way of doing things will like to know more about the project

Id like to see the card in action as well, I think personally id like to see a testnet version of it working in a video

I think plastic cards for crypto can become the biggest step in evolution of blockchain financial systems in 2018. Just imagine how big this movement is - from semilegal online payments and exchanges to the possibility to pay just like with the ordinaty fiat currency with plastic card.

But what about the security of these plastics cards? I mean we can see lots of fraud, fiat card details getting hacked every day. I think it's also possible for this Cryoto cards.

What makes crypto payments the safest technology? It's blockchain, not just anonimous unreadable addresses. Plastic cards should work via blockchain too. They should check all payments information through the decentralised networks. Plastic card here is just a public key of your crypto address. I wonder how the private key can be interpreted.
faulerwilli

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:39:20 AM

Do you have a road map?

take a look on their website: https://cryptocean.io/
there is a link to their roadmap https://cryptocean.io/#road-map
and a lot of other informations about the project
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 11:40:37 AM

yeah, it's certainly going to be interesting especially if you can 'load' it with multiple different forms of Crypto and then choose in what priority they are spent.

It is generally time to have a single wallet for different cryptocurrencies. Who wants to have 20 wallets or more on the hard disk?

How many crypto currencies CryptoOcean card is going support? I mean I don't think all currencies need to supported, but top 20 or 50 will be there?
Hi, Anilbg.

But of course I notice immediately that the top 100 change daily. How do you do it with the changes, a daily update of the wallet will not make sense, right?

Great to hear that the plastic cards will support the top 100 cryptos, this will certainly help drive some traffic into the project with such ease of access on 100 different coins to exchange with

This is quite good. especially when they want to have 100 coins attached to their card. But what would be first crypto they will use it? I am sure they will start somewhere and add upto 100 coins over time.

I will want to ask, is it top 100 at all times or just the top 100 during the time of there lunch? Cause I believe the list keeps getting updated according to some certain data possessed by these coins.

I think the first 100 have been consistent around the top 100 which why is its popularly known as such, however they are aiming at a big concept here

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 11:58:22 AM

Hi, Anilbg.

Top 100 Cryptocurrencies? Wow! That's awesome. People can save lot of money as they don't have to keep converting their own tokens to another, just because their coin is not in the list (assuming card supports only top 10 tokens). But top 100 coins means it will cover all good coins.

Really? So you could load up the cards wallet with 100 different cryptos, then purchase items with all of them? That seems insanely good.  Do you guys have a testnet of this running?
Really awesome that support to top 100 Crypto currencies. But how that will works here and how it will use? Could you explain in few things if possible? So at least more people will aware about this.
Which currency is selected in priority in the crypto-wallet that will be spent first.
Nice to hear that will support top 100 currencies. But I did not understand that currency will spent in priority which is selected from crypto wallet. You mean to say while registration selected currencies? You talking about that?
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:58:11 PM

Do you have a road map?

take a look on their website: https://cryptocean.io/
there is a link to their roadmap https://cryptocean.io/#road-map
and a lot of other informations about the project

Thanks for sharing this information i just saw that their pre-ico will end in 10 days and they have an amazing bonus of 30% till then.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 01:33:08 PM

Hi, Anilbg.

Nice to hear that will support top 100 currencies. But I did not understand that currency will spent in priority which is selected from crypto wallet. You mean to say while registration selected currencies? You talking about that?

Thanks Erik for the reply. It's really good to that CryptoOcean is going to support top 100 crypto currencies. I was expecting max 20-30.
faulerwilli

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:44:30 PM

I wonder if there will be payment solutions for online shops from CryptOcean.
That you can choose between bank transfer, credit card, Paypal and CryptOcean.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:58:23 PM

Hi, Anilbg.

Thanks Erik for the reply. It's really good to that CryptoOcean is going to support top 100 crypto currencies. I was expecting max 20-30.

It's a very good selling point for CryptOcean, a question I wasn't sure on which was mentioned above, as we all know top 100 cryptos is forever changing, how will you combat that?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: