Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:05:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔥 CryptOcean - ecosystem, processing, exchange 🔥  (Read 13490 times)
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:49:58 PM

CRYPTOCEAN is to develop an ecosystem that combines fintech services on a legal basis to meet the needs of people and business in high-quality financial services, capable of linking the world of cryptocurrency with the world of traditional finances.
So in nutshell they I'll serve as bridge that joins two different world but am hoping that someday the world of cryptocurrency will overthrow the traditional world.

I do not know if the crypt world will overtake the fiat world, but I am sure that soon they will coexist with each other. Projects like CryptOcean are very helpful. The easier it gets for the user, the faster a new system gets through
I agree a lot of people first thought that crypto will be the main currency but then amazing projects like CryptoOcean combined both of them, people first need to get used to the new system.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:55:19 PM

CRYPTOCEAN is to develop an ecosystem that combines fintech services on a legal basis to meet the needs of people and business in high-quality financial services, capable of linking the world of cryptocurrency with the world of traditional finances.
So in nutshell they I'll serve as bridge that joins two different world but am hoping that someday the world of cryptocurrency will overthrow the traditional world.

I do not know if the crypt world will overtake the fiat world, but I am sure that soon they will coexist with each other. Projects like CryptOcean are very helpful. The easier it gets for the user, the faster a new system gets through

Fiat today is really strong. I actually don't think that crypto can replace it, but crypto will be also popular like fiat. I think that you can use it in the future easily like fiat money.

Frob1992

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:58:51 PM

I just checked that in profile option, there is ETH address to add, but i m not able to add it, showing error like ALREADY TAKEN?
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 11:54:03 PM

I just checked that in profile option, there is ETH address to add, but i m not able to add it, showing error like ALREADY TAKEN?

Check with the team in telegram maybe they can check the system and confirm what’s going on maybe it’s just a bug or maybe a double account or something just ask the admins in chat don’t panic Smiley
vvogonig

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:52:44 AM

Where do I find more info about your project?
Erik Foxx

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:16:37 AM

Where do I find more info about your project?
Hello,
Please see https://cryptocean.io/
cryptovipin

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:07:25 AM

this is a fantastic project.
i like it.
The project is very promising, but what your differences from the competitors?
And who are they?  Smiley
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:36:17 AM

How much I understood this new exchange? What is your advantage over others in particular? Fiat money is on many already launched exchanges. In any case, I wish you good luck.

Thank you for your opinion, question and support, Palirai!

Our service is different from competitors that offer for example plastic crypto cards or wallets services. We create not only services for end customers, but also an ecosystem for connecting exchanges, payment services, banks, offering their services, and using the opportunity to place their bids. At the same time, all participants in the system are identified by KYC and conduct transactions in the legal field.

Customer benefits: mobile application, a plastic card with binding to any crypto currency, the ability to safely store crypto currency, fast and cheap money transfers.

The benefits of partners (fintech services) will receive a stream of orders, and if the partner wants to increase this flow - it reduces the commission, which allows the partner to get more customers.

As a result, everyone wins, both users of the system and financial services. First of all you, as a potential client and investor. Under this link, you can learn more about the benefits and opportunities that the ecosystem participants receive: https://youtu.be/nG2vhkbPOn8

On the question of who are your competitors? We will respond simply. We do not have competitors, we have partners.

That's an interesting point, I have not seen it yet: "the ability to safely store crypto currency"
How safe will this system be, and what happens when cryptocurrencies are stolen?
Do you guarantee for safe storage?

That is a great point. what measures are in place for stolen cards since as we know it know there is no recourse when transacting in crypto.
If you can detail on the process of stolen cards and safekeeping?

em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 05:48:00 AM

this is a fantastic project.
i like it.
The project is very promising, but what your differences from the competitors?
And who are they?  Smiley

One of their competitor I have come to be aware of lately is revolut I learnt revolut even have their own crypto card already   right now am yet to carry out research on the difference and potential advantage but I strongly believe cryptocean have something that will certainly set them apart.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 05:51:36 AM

Fiat today is really strong. I actually don't think that crypto can replace it, but crypto will be also popular like fiat. I think that you can use it in the future easily like fiat money.

It will be very difficult to replace fiat more line nearly impossible for that to happen. Crypto can just be used as a substitute or another means of payment together with fiat.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:13:11 AM

It will be very difficult to replace fiat more line nearly impossible for that to happen. Crypto can just be used as a substitute or another means of payment together with fiat.

Wow! Replace fiat?? Ha! That can be the story line of the next episode of the movie "mission impossible". That's a way I don't see crypto currency winning in the next years to come. It doesn't have the strength yet to take on fiat.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:18:01 AM

How much I understood this new exchange? What is your advantage over others in particular? Fiat money is on many already launched exchanges. In any case, I wish you good luck.

Our service is different from competitors that offer for example plastic crypto cards or wallets services. We create not only services for end customers, but also an ecosystem for connecting exchanges, payment services, banks, offering their services, and using the opportunity to place their bids. At the same time, all participants in the system are identified by KYC and conduct transactions in the legal field.

Customer benefits: mobile application, a plastic card with binding to any crypto currency, the ability to safely store crypto currency, fast and cheap money transfers.

The benefits of partners (fintech services) will receive a stream of orders, and if the partner wants to increase this flow - it reduces the commission, which allows the partner to get more customers.

As a result, everyone wins, both users of the system and financial services. First of all you, as a potential client and investor. Under this link, you can learn more about the benefits and opportunities that the ecosystem participants receive: https://youtu.be/nG2vhkbPOn8

On the question of who are your competitors? We will respond simply. We do not have competitors, we have partners.

That's an interesting point, I have not seen it yet: "the ability to safely store crypto currency"
How safe will this system be, and what happens when cryptocurrencies are stolen?

That is a great point. what measures are in place for stolen cards since as we know it know there is no recourse when transacting in crypto.

Interesting question guys. Everyone claim or talk about safety of the tokens but providing guarantee for safe storage is something different.
Erik Foxx

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:17:25 AM

The algorithm is standard. If you lose, steal or damage a bank card, you must contact the bank card support service (the number will be indicated in the contract and in your personal account) to block the card.
ianir

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:34:00 AM

Has the Pre-ICO been extended to run through the main ICO? I notice the Pre-ICO now ends in 37 days - why has this changed form the time line and white paper? - the Pre-ICO was scheduled to end June 15th.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:51:53 AM

Hello again Erik Foxx, I remember your strap line about saying that you have no competition, do you not see Revolut as competition? They allow you to deposit/withdraw form your bank, you can get a plastic card and you can buy crypto directly through them and their app.

Does Revolut natively support cards? I did not know they had ATM cards as well. I think CryptOcean allows to use either crypto or fiat using the card and not limited to fiat or crypto only. I am right at this?

Revolut offer their own card, the same as Crytocean would. What i'm not sure about with Revolut is if you only had crypto in your wallet, would it exchange that to the value of say $ to make a purchase. I just assume it does since they have their own exchange you buy crypto from. I'm interested to see if Cryptocean do indeed see this as a competitor or not?

Interesting. I was not aware that there is already someone who support crypto cards. I was not aware of Revolut. I will check what they are offering and then we can compare with CryptoOcean.
A competition is always expected but there are always things that CryptoOcean is better in then Revolut i am going to check them out now as well.

Straight away Cryptocean looks far superior especially the GUI on the website. I can also see Cryptocean offers contactless payments via mobile devices which doesn't look like Revolut offers.

I'm sure both will pros and cons but I wouldn't dismiss Revolut as serious competition. They're already out there, they're active and it's one I use personally, mainly for transfers into and out of Coinbase but I haven't bothered to use the card so can't talk about the effectiveness of that. The contactless is certainly a massive feature of Cryptocean, I never really carry my wallet anymore as just use contactless on phone/watch.
olamidey

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 01:55:16 PM

Blockchain technology have helped in solving many problems being faced, most importantly is its ability its ability to give us easy, fast and a reliable platform where we can make financial transfers. CryptOcean is one of such projects. It creates a platform on Blockchain giving us ecosystem which brings the best financial service together with technology to bring us the best service.
It merges both cryptocurrencies, digital assets and traditional currencies, to give the best efficient, quick and affordable service.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:15:55 PM

Interesting question guys. Everyone claim or talk about safety of the tokens but providing guarantee for safe storage is something different.

That's one of the major challenge of running a security business. It is a double sided business. You have to keep your client's data safe while you also strive to protect your storage
matthewthebear

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:45:46 PM

Can you help me? I cant find bounty-manager contacts
Erik Foxx

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:55:15 PM

Telegram-chat: https://t.me/bounty_cryptOcean
E-mail: bounty@cryptocean.io
matthewthebear

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:48:19 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2018, 10:53:20 PM by matthewthebear

Telegram-chat: https://t.me/bounty_cryptOcean
E-mail: bounty@cryptocean.io
Also, I need marketing manager contacts. Can you give it to me?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: