Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:34:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which currency is better to invest now?  (Read 165 times)
CoinBro001 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:03:56 AM

In the current market, I would suggest investing in Litecoin.

Let us first understand the Litecoin, what is Litecoinhttps://citicoins.com/litecoin/?

Litecoin (abbreviation: LTC), it is a peer-to-peer technology network currency, It is also an open resource software project under the MIT/X11 license. It can help users pay in time to anyone in the world instantly. Litecoin has been inspired by bitcoin and has the same technical realization.

What are the characteristics of Litecoin?

1. Litecoin can provide faster confirmation transactions

The Litecoin network can process a block every 2.5 minutes, so it can provide faster transactions. Litecoin is similar to status coin(https://citicoins.com/ststus/), they are all issued in large numbers.

2.  Liccoin produces a lot of money

The Litecoin network is expected to produce 84 million Litecoins, which is more than four times that of the bitcoin network.

3. Litecoin mining easier

Each Litecoin is divided into 100,000,000 smaller units.

buying Litecoin in 2018 is really a very good investment. Just like Bitcoin, Litecoin is also a digital cryptocurrency platform that is used to make online transactions between two individuals without any third party involvement. Litecoin is a decentralized digial cryptocurrency, or its also called peer-to-peer network.

Buying Litecoin is a Good Investment in 2018 because in this year they are getting to launch its Lightning Network and which cause to be in its  Litecoin prices and moreover, it was much pretty Transparent like other top Cryptocurrencies. Litecoin prices--https://ciricoins.com/litecoin/

Litecoin have all the potential to do what Bitcoin can do or we could called them as much better than Bitcoin because Litecoin have cheaper transaction fees and Block time of confirming transactions was also so less than Bitcoin. In Bitcoin it was of 10 mins whereas, in Litecoin it was of only 2.5 mins.

Finally, I hope you can try to resist the temptation to cash, unless you have reached the desired figure goal that you may have set when you first invested.

I wish you good fortune and luck with your Litecoin journey.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vasilisc555

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:14:39 AM

I will not advise something concrete right now! All basically their portfolios are made from coins of the top twenty. They will definitely grow
fracas

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

Multiversum

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:16:20 AM

Do your own research, read papers, watch at teams work, see community activity and appreaciation, look at exchanges and make a choice :-).

█≣≣≣MULTIVERSUM≣≣≣█▐4th GenerationRelational BlockchainPre-ICO-Starts on 01 March,2018 until 31 March 2018
        WHITE PAPER                  ANN THREAD                                        3rd part blockchain applications infrastructure
✔     Reddit     ✔     Medium     ✔     Facebook          Telegram     ✔     Twitter     ✔
platinov_and

Activity: 364
Merit: 110

SPOKKZ

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:53:21 AM

In the current market, I would suggest investing in Litecoin.

Let us first understand the Litecoin, what is Litecoinhttps://citicoins.com/litecoin/?

Litecoin (abbreviation: LTC), it is a peer-to-peer technology network currency, It is also an open resource software project under the MIT/X11 license. It can help users pay in time to anyone in the world instantly. Litecoin has been inspired by bitcoin and has the same technical realization.

What are the characteristics of Litecoin?

1. Litecoin can provide faster confirmation transactions

The Litecoin network can process a block every 2.5 minutes, so it can provide faster transactions. Litecoin is similar to status coin(https://citicoins.com/ststus/), they are all issued in large numbers.

2.  Liccoin produces a lot of money

The Litecoin network is expected to produce 84 million Litecoins, which is more than four times that of the bitcoin network.

3. Litecoin mining easier

Each Litecoin is divided into 100,000,000 smaller units.

buying Litecoin in 2018 is really a very good investment. Just like Bitcoin, Litecoin is also a digital cryptocurrency platform that is used to make online transactions between two individuals without any third party involvement. Litecoin is a decentralized digial cryptocurrency, or its also called peer-to-peer network.

Buying Litecoin is a Good Investment in 2018 because in this year they are getting to launch its Lightning Network and which cause to be in its  Litecoin prices and moreover, it was much pretty Transparent like other top Cryptocurrencies. Litecoin prices--https://ciricoins.com/litecoin/

Litecoin have all the potential to do what Bitcoin can do or we could called them as much better than Bitcoin because Litecoin have cheaper transaction fees and Block time of confirming transactions was also so less than Bitcoin. In Bitcoin it was of 10 mins whereas, in Litecoin it was of only 2.5 mins.

Finally, I hope you can try to resist the temptation to cash, unless you have reached the desired figure goal that you may have set when you first invested.

I wish you good fortune and luck with your Litecoin journey.
  Previously, I liked Litecoin too, but over time I began to realize that this coin was not so cool and sold it. So this coin has many advantages, but I think there are coins that can bring more profit than Litecoin.

────────  SPOKKZ  ────────  
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── Join Pre-Sale
masterfocus

Activity: 283
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:54:43 AM

I'm betting on a right increase of LTC. That's why I'm "fauceting" it like crazy.. lol
thinknow11

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 12:07:47 PM

Hello, there are lot of under value and low market cap Altcoins with high potentials/use case that will return a very high ROI than litecoin e.g UTrust, Quamstamp, ethos and so on
Seth Nyarko

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 12:09:08 PM

Consider investing in Bitcoin and ethereum now.
anthinguy21

Activity: 280

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:10:32 PM

I also agree that LTC is a good choice to invest in but it's not the only good choice in cryptocurrency market which has more than 1500 cryptocurrencies inside Smiley).

You said that LTC is worth to invest in because transaction in LTC completed very quickly so how about ETH? It's also very quickly. Beside there is XMR, IMO it's more secure than LTC and XMR transaction is also really fast. Smiley)

Although LTC is a good choice to invest in but I won't invest in LTC cause I have other better choices.

dhemasm

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:10:44 PM

For now i think eth its the best for now or maybe you can look to Genesis ico on my signature or amon project the will release card on 2-3 month. After they released the card the price will rise! For now the price it's about 0.04-0.05 USD. But better do your own research, Good luck and sorry for my bad english.
jbdjy

Activity: 102

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:52:41 AM

Although the growth momentum of LTC is good, I still think that investment in Bitcoin or Ethereum will grow even better. I am also very optimistic about NEO and xrp.
Samkol26

Activity: 532

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 06:06:33 AM

It's better to do your own research and know what you want to get yourself into.  Everyone is risking it and no one is sure. We can only make suggestions..  You can invest in TRX or NPXS.. They have been good so far

Artron1

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:56:09 PM

If you invest money in the crypto money world, you have a chance to win. If you want to make money now, you can buy any currency. Because all the money is on the bottom. Wait for the purchase to win.
Taniya1901

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:18:50 PM

My personal opinion.. It is necessary to invest a EOS. This coin is very strong. This year it showed a very good growth despite the General market drawdown. At the moment, a very attractive price to buy!
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:21:14 PM

I think at the moment it is better to just wait and watch the market, once you get visible signs of bullish momentum and volume back in the market then you can buy btc and eth for sure as they are the top solid coins with big long term value.

IrenNTA

Activity: 364

"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:27:27 PM

In my opinion is less risky to invest in one of new good ICOs, like Fantom, OneLedger, Dav, Airblock etc. So in this case you have a chance to get bit profit from your investment as these projects has very low cap and they have more potential to grow than Litecoin, ETH, BTC or any other cryptocurrency that is traded on the market for more than a year.
AndriyPilipyak

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:29:17 PM

The best investment for long term is btc,most% of portfolio have to be in btc

almanPeter

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:52:34 PM

If we are talking about great investments than I have something for you
If you are openminded and ready to look at something different than Bitcoin and Altcoin than Token Sales
I thoroughly studied the project which is called ‘Socratus’ and I found it really interesting. it is an insurance ecosystem which provides a digital platform for insurance companies. Sounds impressive, this project definitely needs attention.
You should also give it a try, just google and you will find all the information about this project.
Have a nice day
moepaing

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:47:50 AM

You are right at all. A great part of crypto-market members recognize Litecoin as a competitive altcoin. Its value is increasing as well as its volumes. It’s also decentralized altcoin that offers you many opportunities for work.
Nalbo

Activity: 869
Merit: 125

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:38:02 AM

In the new era of cryptocurrency energy hungry coin like Litecoin has no place.
Bitcoin is just here due to it's legacy. Now the coins not being able to shift itself from traditional mining to validate transaction would die off as people move into cheaper and quicker currencies. Litecoin neither has a team nor a community like bitcoin.
terible.hunter

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:40:31 AM

If you are willing to take risks, then you need to look for projects that have already been added to the coinmarketcap but have not yet been added to the normal exchanges and certainly do not have a large capitalization.

mihtju

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:02:51 PM

The most stable coin is still Bitcoin. This is where I would advise you to invest. Also, you should choose coins such as Ethereum, ADA, OMG, EOS and Ripple.

Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 02:05:19 PM

You have a point.

But for me, any project that is still low market cap is a hidden gem is good to invest. It's up to you to find them. I prefer those that are already in an exchanger.

oseikuf44

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:06:11 PM

The best coin to invest in now is Binance coins. It has climb to the 15 position in the coinmarketcap. Any coin that can you give back dividend at a periodic interval is the best coin to invest in due to the current bearish of the market.
pydev7

Activity: 172

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:11:29 PM

ADA, ICX & SONM!
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:16:22 PM

Litecoin used to be hottest project of all time last year and sudden boom came to it when it was getting traded around Rank #3 over the CMC. The volume is huge and developments are already done with full scale. I like LTC for what it was but I am not liking it now for what it has become. The volume is dropped and eventually other coins has taken over which bothers me lot about this crypto currency.

Its features like lightening fast transactions and number of transactions being done per seconds are perfect. However they are not being sued properly or with full attention. As long as it wont then there is no hope but if the case is reverse then it can be to the moon soon.
Seth Nyarko

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 11:21:44 PM

If you are well aware of ICOs and the potential the good ICOs carries, then you would obviously love to invest in trustworthy ICOs that have a proven track record to make it big time, buddy!

The trending ICO which is the best ICO of the 21st century is Viola.AI Viola.AI is going to restore transparency in the $800Billion Love industry- which is the dating and relationship industry; one relationship at a time! Viola.AI has been in the dating industry for over 14years now with a record of helping many singles find their marriage partners and are enjoying stable marriages!
Check out their link to register here: https://viola.ai/?r=5a2d62cf2225

Visit the following links to see how Viola.AI will improve the dating industry with their blockchain difference:

LOVE on the Blockchain (Viola.AI): Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI |

Website: http://[Suspicious link removed]/Viola-AI-BitCoinTalk |

Watch the CEO: http://[Suspicious link removed]/MessagefromCEO |

Your Invitation: http://[Suspicious link removed]/Violet-video-invitation

kelamiyoui

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:31:14 PM

Try to check LTC, Monero, Ripple and Waves. I'm sure in them because I have been working with these alts for a long time and you can rely on my or other member's opinion.
rlm42

Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:43:33 PM

Litecoin certainly has advantages, both as technology and as a cryptocurrency. As for investments, it's definitely not worth investing all the money in Litecoin. In my preferences, Litecoin is losing popularity.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: