Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:46:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [IPFS] [MN] [POS] Aegeus - A new era of Data Management  (Read 32066 times)
larrysm

Activity: 41
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:19:25 PM

My coin still same since i get. Can anyone explain to me, how to mine this coin. I have seen if my wallet status was staking. But, until this momment i didn't get anything. And my pc have staked more than 2 days.

Regards
Hyudien

Make sure everything is true when using getstakingstatus in your debug console.

There is almost 10m coins being staked right now. You could calculate your daily avg rewards by "YourCoins / 10 000000 * 1440 * 10.
If you have any other questions you could join our discord and send me a PM! https://discordapp.com/invite/sRs9BNz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
niohiemi

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:30:19 PM

The use of block-level agglomeration technology addresses many of the fundamental problems in cryptographic economics, which will facilitate very economical and real-time transactions. The idea is very promising, very professional, thanks to ANN thread
wookie25

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:54:34 PM

IPFS data storage is a novel way of doing it, Aegeus will be up in the pantheons against Siacoin!
Vikram_Ficup

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:14:59 PM

Good morning, devs! When can we expect tokens listed on the huge exchanges? And are you going for the major ones? If yes, name them one by one, please. Thanks to you
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3147

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 09:34:44 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2018, 09:48:03 PM by examplens

My coin still same since i get. Can anyone explain to me, how to mine this coin. I have seen if my wallet status was staking. But, until this momment i didn't get anything. And my pc have staked more than 2 days.

Regards
Hyudien

Staking rewards depends on how much Aegeus coin you have in the wallet. More coins, more frequent rewards for you.
I think with 3000+ coins you can expect daily rewards from staking

edit: With 1000 AEG in the wallet, can expect 9.99 coins daily, but not every day.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
larrysm

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:35:42 PM

Good morning, devs! When can we expect tokens listed on the huge exchanges? And are you going for the major ones? If yes, name them one by one, please. Thanks to you
We are looking for a high volume exchange, but i cant reveal anything right now.
larrysm

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:38:24 PM

Dear Aegeus Community,

The time has arrived

Our developers have been dedicated to developing the revolutionary technology that IPFS is. They have used their incredible combined knowledge, determination, and a bit of trial and error and can confirm that they have produced a working prototype.

All of the AEG Managers have tested the tech and are immensely thrilled about what this means for Aegeus.

This prototype will take us over the line, from Masternode coin, like the rest, to a working, useful, and impactful product that has the power to change the course of technology.

In our next live chat (Tuesday - 6 pm UK Time) our managers will discuss the tech, answer your questions (to the best of their knowledge - remember this is new for them too!) and charm you with screenshots if you are lucky.

You are in this project for a reason, and now we are getting excruciatingly close to significant moments in the project. We hope you stay with us for the ride. It's going to be a long one but a GREAT one!

True determination is making a decision & standing by it. No hard work = no reward – The AEGEUS Team
Dachemiltu

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:46:33 PM

Really quality product of the team. You can go into the business even without attachments, it's very cool, that even on one referral program you can make good money. The chain is built in such a way that the best solution is not to sell tokens after the end of ico, but keep them until better times and gain profit. He definitely has a great future.
HailErisssss

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:10:14 PM

Can't wait for Tuesday !! (prototype reveal)  Grin
Alex-Lae

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:15:13 PM

I personally know that you guys can invest if you can, you can join a bounty program and spread the word or you can just tell everyone about the plan. In the end, it benefits everyone because if the project succeeds we get a great product
wookie25

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:13:34 PM

Dear Aegeus Community,

The time has arrived

Our developers have been dedicated to developing the revolutionary technology that IPFS is. They have used their incredible combined knowledge, determination, and a bit of trial and error and can confirm that they have produced a working prototype.

All of the AEG Managers have tested the tech and are immensely thrilled about what this means for Aegeus.

This prototype will take us over the line, from Masternode coin, like the rest, to a working, useful, and impactful product that has the power to change the course of technology.

In our next live chat (Tuesday - 6 pm UK Time) our managers will discuss the tech, answer your questions (to the best of their knowledge - remember this is new for them too!) and charm you with screenshots if you are lucky.

You are in this project for a reason, and now we are getting excruciatingly close to significant moments in the project. We hope you stay with us for the ride. It's going to be a long one but a GREAT one!

True determination is making a decision & standing by it. No hard work = no reward – The AEGEUS Team

Appreciated the chat with members on discord a couple of days ago! Always to be able to directly ask team members questions and receive friendly, well thought answers!
thangwook

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:05:52 AM

Staking rewards depends on how much Aegeus coin you have in the wallet. More coins, more frequent rewards for you.
I think with 3000+ coins you can expect daily rewards from staking

edit: With 1000 AEG in the wallet, can expect 9.99 coins daily, but not every day.

Yup yup!  i currently am staking 3k+ coins and have been getting 1 reward a day so far.  it's been about a week.
Mambocoin

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:20:57 PM

Where does AEG get the development funds to pay for exchanges, developers etc ?
I understand that each block makes 20 coins, 10 goes for Masternodes and 10 to Staking wallets . so how the project is sustained?
anno24

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:25:05 PM

This is a great project with a working development team and a big community! If there is a question, the team member already help in the discord channels. I'm proud to be a part of this comminity - especially in such times of a bear market! Wink
larrysm

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:51:53 PM

This is a great project with a working development team and a big community! If there is a question, the team member already help in the discord channels. I'm proud to be a part of this comminity - especially in such times of a bear market! Wink
Hopefully the market change soon!
z-LO-y

Activity: 150

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:01:54 PM

Great news from the Aegeus project team . I think that the team is not idle and improves its software and creates a future Foundation for the growth of the project, even in such a strange market there are projects that believe in a bright future and are engaged in work.I think the exchange will be good.
larrysm

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:24:28 PM

Will someone please help me fill a shared masternode?

https://www.mintnodes.com/clusternodes

Aegeus masternodes are at very low price right now. I dont think people need to buy shares of a node right now.
wookie25

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:46:16 AM

Seriously, the cost of 1 MN is supercheap right now.
larrysm

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:00:13 PM

Seriously, the cost of 1 MN is supercheap right now.
Hopefully it's going to increase !
HailErisssss

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:07:07 PM

[b]4  days[/b] till the reveal ! Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: