Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:34:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🌟🚀[ANN-Updated]CENTAURE - Booking an appointment has never been easier🌟🌟🚀  (Read 1214 times)
EDWARDS COLLINS

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:17:52 PM

I'm an investor in this field. Do you mind sharing the funds proceeds for your project please?
BrittneyHarkins

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:22:53 PM

I wondered with this big idea of your project, do you plan to cooperate with some big company ? and do we have to register KYC ? Thank you !
EmmaVitto@tutanota.com

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:31:58 PM

ust take an look at the CENTAURE website and whitepaper  .But seeing that your Platform is ETH . But have you got approved by ETH to be listed on etherscan.io . I mean to have smartcontract
andreyhilton

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:43:23 PM

i did not quite understand this but i am surely this will be more successful i watch their advertisement and i found it nice they do offer different kinds of brands. i will surely support this campaign.
Razor007 (OP)

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:10:30 AM

We're happy to announce that we are now backed by a VC. Therefore, we are suspending our ICO rounds indefinitely.

Details about this deal will be released soon.

July and Aug are going to be huge months for Centaure project as we're going to list our token on exchanges.

Stay tuned...
icosiren

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 09:30:28 PM

Centaure is rated well on https://icosiren.com/ico/centaure-preico/
phamthithutrang

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:08:38 PM

The users can make an appointment with doctors, lawyers, counsellors, psychiatrist, teachers, agents etc, and pre-book them with few simple clicks. The sessions are closely monitored by Centaure staff so that the security and quality is maintained between the two parties.
Payal_techy

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:56:58 AM

This is one of the most amazing projects I've come across in recent times. I hope you get your coin listed on ICO Guide https://www.icoguide.com/en soa s to attract better and potential investors.
sarfield

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:28:00 AM

Many have appreciated the Centaure project, this will add a point to its development, when will ICO be held? the preparations should be ripe and find tricks that can be developed.

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
[/center]
Razor007 (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:29:20 PM

Many have appreciated the Centaure project, this will add a point to its development, when will ICO be held? the preparations should be ripe and find tricks that can be developed.

Hey,
We started the first round of ICO last month but shortly afterwards, a VC decided to back this project completely. Therefore we decided to suspend the ICO rounds. At this point, we're distributing the tokens to everyone who participated in the airdrop and once we're over with this, we'll get Centaure tokens to be listed on an exchange.

Just wanted to inform all members that there are more airdrops to come soon.
nazareth flith

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:42:20 PM

Hey,
We started the first round of ICO last month but shortly afterwards, a VC decided to back this project completely. Therefore we decided to suspend the ICO rounds. At this point, we're distributing the tokens to everyone who participated in the airdrop and once we're over with this, we'll get Centaure tokens to be listed on an exchange.

Just wanted to inform all members that there are more airdrops to come soon.

I will wait for the airdrop, success for this project hopefully can be a very profitable project for everyone, good job, success for you friend.

Aleksandr825

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:59:24 PM

Centaure will be a great success, as people will always need the help of a lawyer, doctor, teacher, psychiatrist, before and by such an easy way. Thank you for a good idea, I wish you good luck in your further progress.
Sandra_techy

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:02:22 AM

Your concept is amazing. You should try getting your coin listed on ICO Guide https://www.icoguide.com/en . You will surely attract better and potential investors.
Razor007 (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:56:34 PM

Good News

Centaure Token is all set to hit the exchanges in August

Stay tuned for more updates...

JoshPacAhlayeer

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:19:51 PM

What are the strengths of this "CENTAURE" project, could you emphasize??
liamclark

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:45:32 AM

The most important thing about Centaure is that it has no direct competitors. Being in an untapped market (along with positive research outcomes) ensures that this platform has a bright future ahead
ScottAdam.

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:46:33 PM

What evidence proves CENTAURE GOT does not scam like other projects?
lapitopi

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:54:58 PM

It looks like the many advantages offered by this project to the participants. Hopefully, a lot of that support this project so that later can be successful
movieshovie

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:22:04 PM

onj which exchanges are you planning to list your token?
andreyhilton

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:41:05 AM

on which exchanges are you going to list your token?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: