Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:06:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] WILL TOKEN - A Crypto Asset Settlement Service, LOW COST  (Read 1537 times)
cryptohype

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:37:29 AM

Can you say me about differents from MyWish ( https://icobench.com/ico/mywish ) and DigiPulse ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2054354 ). What about your advantages before them? Thanks for any answer.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:02:43 AM

But this transfer to loved ones will depend on some correct confirmation, validation of data or identity, so who depends on privacy Will Token can not guarantee?

OI
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 04:24:50 AM

what do you think about how much cent$ for WillToken will increase coming 1 month? I hope all will be good with WILLToken and you will collect Softcap

Hard question, if we would be in the bull market now then would be more realistic to say something. Cheesy
Willtoken

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 06:30:54 AM

what do you think about how much cent$ for WillToken will increase coming 1 month? I hope all will be good with WILLToken and you will collect Softcap

Hey, the price of any token depends upon its demand and supply. The utility of the Will Token is so peculiar that once when once the project goes live, the demand will only rise and consequently the price of the token. But, if you are investing in it just to make some money in a short span of time & you do not believe in the Will Token then that is something not recommended by the Team.

Be a part of the family only if you believe in Us, got any confusions related to the project or its working connect with us on telegram: https://t.me/Willtokenofficial and make it clear. We are always there for you.
Willtoken

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 06:33:31 AM

But this transfer to loved ones will depend on some correct confirmation, validation of data or identity, so who depends on privacy Will Token can not guarantee?
Your all doubts are explained clearly in the whitepaper regarding the Will Token functioning and how the anonymity is maintained. Please give it a read: https://willtoken.io/WhitePaper.pdf
Willtoken

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 08:00:01 AM

Can you say me about differents from MyWish ( https://icobench.com/ico/mywish ) and DigiPulse ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2054354 ). What about your advantages before them? Thanks for any answer.

Hey, I do not like to compare other services with Will Token. But as you have asked for it, One of the above two mentioned services will take an email address and hence there is no more anonymity and the other one has not described the operation in its whitepaper. So, they still need to decide on the whole functioning. While, if you read the whitepaper (https://willtoken.io/WhitePaper.pdf) of will token, you will come to know the completely explained process.

Hence, we are not doing an ICO simply on an idea on a paper, we have completely planned and explained the operations we only need funding to push our project into the market. And, once it is out then either you will be our partner or you will be our customer.
TheMichaelMatch

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:02:52 PM

What JigaMola said above "Will Token allows you to put particular process and procedures to ensure that the transfer of your crypto wealth takes place seamlessly, automatically and without interference from a third party." should answer your question.

For more insight, check out the Whitepaper for the full scoop - https://willtoken.io/WhitePaper.pdf?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=ann
nugezmils

Activity: 394

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:41:53 AM

For those who don't know, Willtoken can be purchased and utilised like any other crypto coin on the market today. People who use Willtoken will be entitled to the service of crypto wealth assignment, while the users don’t use Willtoken may avail the same service at a chargeable rate. Invest now and don't be left out of this tremendous project.
TheMichaelMatch

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:11:22 PM

For those who don't know, Willtoken can be purchased and utilised like any other crypto coin on the market today. People who use Willtoken will be entitled to the service of crypto wealth assignment, while the users don’t use Willtoken may avail the same service at a chargeable rate. Invest now and don't be left out of this tremendous project.
"While the users who don’t use Willtoken may avail the same service at a chargeable rate" <-- What does this mean exactly?
Does it simply means that only investors are entitled to the service of crypto wealth assignment?
What I truly think is that eventually almost everybody in the crypto world will have to have one or two dealings with WILL TOKEN. It is in a way inevitable especially if you're a crypto enthusiast, a bread winner or someone whose intention is to secure a grand future for his loved ones.
Just my opinion.
Foundico_manager

Activity: 143

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:30:34 AM

I also see it, this project does have a team of professionals in it, hoping that many investors will be interested.
On Foundico.com you can place your project for free.
TheMichaelMatch

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:34:12 PM

"People who purchase, use and hold Will token in their portfolio will be able to pay for the services at a discounted rate. Holders of all other crypto currencies will also be able to use the service and pay in other currencies but they may need to pay a higher rate." <--- The more reason why one shouldn't be late to the party. It is just a matter of time before WILL Token becomes a generic name in the crypto world. Imagine how proactive you'll feel in the nearest future for taking the bold step of investing now.
nugezmils

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:39:15 PM

Death is inevitable in life. You will likewise comprehend the significance of guaranteeing the prosperity of your friends and family. All things considered, one of your speculation objectives is to give a budgetary shelter to yourself and your friends and family. You require somebody to guarantee that the riches you have constructed achieves your family in case of your sudden passing. WILLTOKEN enables you to put specific process and methodology to guarantee that the exchange of your crypto-riches happens flawlessly, naturally and without obstruction. This is a project shaped for the future of our loved ones. Be a part of this gigantic project.
nugezmils

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:03:14 PM

The ultimate goal of WILL Token is to provide a non-complicated, fully automated, simple to apply and non-invasive crypto wealth assignment as well as settlement service to all Crypto investors Community. WILL Token is a project you need to invest in, so that you can safeguard the future of your loved ones. do not be left out, indulge in this great opportunity.
TheMichaelMatch

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:39:19 PM

I wonder if people truly understand this fact --> Will Token has carefully studied the crypto investment industry to proffer solution for crypto investor problems. Will Token will be employing the use of sophisticated technology such as blockchain technology, artificial intelligence, sawtooth technology and hyper ledger to solve the crypto industry problems.

What are these problems WILL Token has proffered solutions for? Well, the most dreadful of them all is the loss of your digital currency, especially in the case of death. Let that linger on your mind for a while.
termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:41:19 AM

VIDEO: Check out how John benefitted from purchasing the Will Token and using its services - https://t.co/NU9JFn4ViC

Visit  website: https://t.co/YsXQTCzUFo
Aljerome31

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 06:48:59 PM

Authentication
Facebook Account : https://web.facebook.com/aljerome123
Linkedin Account :  https://www.linkedin.com/in/ajrgcryptohunter2018/

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DAOX: Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs / Bounty & Airdrop / ANN THREAD / TELEGRAM
nugezmils

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:47:16 PM

This is a project for the present and the future. If you are not in it, then you are missing out. Will Token is a Decentralized Crypto Asset Settlement service whose mission is to provide a safe Blockchain environment for crypto investors to build crypto wealth and empower their beneficiaries to inherit it when they are no longer around. WILL Token is here to stay. Invest now and secure the future of your loved ones.
nugezmils

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:58:17 PM

I wonder if people truly understand this fact --> Will Token has carefully studied the crypto investment industry to proffer solution for crypto investor problems. Will Token will be employing the use of sophisticated technology such as blockchain technology, artificial intelligence, sawtooth technology and hyper ledger to solve the crypto industry problems.

What are these problems WILL Token has proffered solutions for? Well, the most dreadful of them all is the loss of your digital currency, especially in the case of death. Let that linger on your mind for a while.

your words are true. WILL Token is a blessing to the crypto industry, and it is a project that is here to stay. 
TheMichaelMatch

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:43:24 AM

This is a project for the present and the future. If you are not in it, then you are missing out. Will Token is a Decentralized Crypto Asset Settlement service whose mission is to provide a safe Blockchain environment for crypto investors to build crypto wealth and empower their beneficiaries to inherit it when they are no longer around. WILL Token is here to stay. Invest now and secure the future of your loved ones.
Touche my friend! The more people that know this the better. I wish we had a larger platform to project this message to the world. WILL Token has got the potential to save us all from a lot of discrepancies in the crypto space, especially from the loss valuable cryptocurrencies.

I am glad to be a part of this intervention!
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:47:33 AM

Touche my friend! The more people that know this the better. I wish we had a larger platform to project this message to the world. WILL Token has got the potential to save us all from a lot of discrepancies in the crypto space, especially from the loss valuable cryptocurrencies.

I am glad to be a part of this intervention!

In how far does your platform protect from losing cryptocurrencies? Are you something like an escrow or decentralized exchange?

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███