Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 06:44:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] WILL TOKEN - A Crypto Asset Settlement Service, LOW COST  (Read 1536 times)
TheMichaelMatch

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:46:34 AM

Perhaps i should also be agree to everyone, this is quite unique concept, to be able to pass our cryptocurrency will be helpful.
The coins we owned will still usable when there is something happened to us.
Exactly! We all do not wish for death and we have no power over death but we have power over 'ensuring a good future for our loved ones', we have the power to create an avenue for transfer of asset when we are no more.
The pioneers of Will Token are indeed geniuses for bringing up a project like this as blockchain and cryptocurrency is the new trend.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sodayen

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:51:15 AM

This seems like very interesting project. I am really interested.
susunyonya

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:19:23 AM

coin sales information is very clear with the total supply for the sale of coins is not excessive and the price of coins is not too expensive, the allocation of funds is very clear for each item developed, the allocation of funds for promotional programs in the form of bounty campaign is very big I think, hope with promotions made, the sale of coins will reach hardcap
Thenukarox

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:55:30 AM

I'm sure you success project and I hope that we all will succeed with Willtoken  #WilltokenICO.
susunyonya

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:24:26 AM

I think this project is a complete project when viewed from all the information about the items developed, the sale of coins running with 2 phases of pre-ICO and ICO which will begin next month, this project also develop a promotional program with bounty campaign, hopefully reach hardcap
Willtoken

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 05:32:10 AM

unfortunately, I could not enter your site. Tell me, how is the pre-sale going on? can we find out how many tokens have already been sold?

Hey... Why are you not able to visit our website?
Here is the link to the website please follow: https://willtoken.io/
Also, our presale is on. We will soon update the website with all relevant information. Till the time stay tuned and keep supporting Smiley
Willtoken

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 05:36:51 AM

Nice project. Gives an assurance of your inheritance being in good hands after death. Very awesome project.

I agree with your opinion. the project looks very interesting to follow its development...the sale is also still 1 more week in start, hopefully can run smoothly

Hey... Thanks to all for the love. You can buy tokens in the presale with more discounts from our website. register & whitelist yourself through the link: https://token.willtoken.io/register

Let me know if there is anything you want to know. For more frequent replies join our telegram group & let's have some chat: https://t.me/WilltokenOfficial
Willtoken

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 08:11:20 AM

An Dapp is more than enough. No need for an ICO with $25M. ICOs in crypto space are crazy.

Hey Buddy,

Would love to know more about this? Can you explain, how?
TheMichaelMatch

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:55:14 PM

coin sales information is very clear with the total supply for the sale of coins is not excessive and the price of coins is not too expensive, the allocation of funds is very clear for each item developed, the allocation of funds for promotional programs in the form of bounty campaign is very big I think, hope with promotions made, the sale of coins will reach hardcap

It WILL *PUN intended* Wink.. The present price of WILL Token is $0.10, just a few change to invest and imagine what it will become in a few years. When we see prospects, we know. The WILL token is sure to hit the roof and beyond. People who invest now might have just made the best wise decision of their lives. Best not to be late to the party!
TheMichaelMatch

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:19:47 PM

Hi Bounty Manager,

My participation code is WL039

I participated in the Blog & Article campaign and here are the links to the published articles:

https://steemit.com/ico/@themichaelmatch/will-token-will-and-legacy

https://golos.io/ico/@themichaelmatch/will-token-will-and-legacy

http://telegra.ph/WILL-TOKEN---WILL-AND-LEGACY-05-29

http://themichaelmatch.blogspot.com.ng/2018/05/will-token-will-and-legacy.html

https://cryptosocial.world/read-blog/81

Thank you.

Here are my details:

Bitcointalk Username: TheMichaelMatch

Bitcointalk URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1326035

Telegram Username: @TayorJiga

Ethereum Address: 0x76cc93e01a6d810a1c11bbc1054c37cb395f14c8

Regards,

TheMichaelMatch
TheMichaelMatch

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:29:09 PM

You will be keeping a legacy that remains forever if you choose WILL Token because making an impact after you are gone is paramount, so that your investment can be accessed by your loved ones. While we emphasize on writing a will for our physical assets, you can make one for your crypto asset as well with Will Token.

What a financial advice!
Willtoken

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 06:41:32 AM
Last edit: May 30, 2018, 06:52:50 AM by Willtoken

You will be keeping a legacy that remains forever if you choose WILL Token because making an impact after you are gone is paramount, so that your investment can be accessed by your loved ones. While we emphasize on writing a will for our physical assets, you can make one for your crypto asset as well with Will Token.

What a financial advice!

Hey Michael... I do not know if you people have seen this news or not.
A crypto-enthusiast, Mellon, died recently. He had $1 Bn worth of Ripple (XRP) which is now lost. This raises the burning question of managing inheritances regarding cryptos.

This is something that we are trying to offer to the world, the loss cannot be undone but it can be recovered. Below is the link if you want to see the complete news: https://medium.com/willtoken/the-ripple-enthusiast-who-died-leaving-1-bn-in-xrp-to-no-one-1589a0f2786
TheMichaelMatch

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:44:50 PM

What a financial advice!

A crypto-enthusiast, Mellon, died recently. He had $1 Bn worth of Ripple (XRP) which is now lost. This raises the burning question of managing inheritances regarding cryptos.

This is something that we are trying to offer to the world, the loss cannot be undone but it can be recovered. Below is the link if you want to see the complete news: https://medium.com/willtoken/the-ripple-enthusiast-who-died-leaving-1-bn-in-xrp-to-no-one-1589a0f2786
Whoa!!! And this is not the only case, it is so sad. This article has made me research more on scenarios like this and has actually made me realize how much WILL Token is needed in our cryto-world. I wish more and more people can relate and take the steps needed to avert this type of misfortune.  Cry Cry

WILL Token is the solution.
TheMichaelMatch

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:57:12 PM

"The transfer of the crypt asset to a beneficiary nominated by the deceased before the incidence of death without sharing the most secured information with third parties including Will Token" is just grand. It brings about credibility and assurance. Makes the whole project legitimate.

To be honest, this project's got massive prospects.
Willtoken

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 02:19:34 AM

We regularly update our Medium account with blogs & announcements about our product and the ongoing trends in Blockchain and cryptocurrency industry. Follow us on medium!

Willtoken

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 05:47:18 AM

What a financial advice!

Whoa!!! And this is not the only case, it is so sad. This article has made me research more on scenarios like this and has actually made me realize how much WILL Token is needed in our cryto-world. I wish more and more people can relate and take the steps needed to avert this type of misfortune.  Cry Cry

Yes, you are right. And, we hope that the solution which Will Token is providing reach out to every crypto holder out there.
Siti Nurbaya

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:58:19 AM

What a financial advice!

Yes, you are right. And, we hope that the solution which Will Token is providing reach out to every crypto holder out there.

Good deals and will become a solution that every crypto user will use. Will tokens will make it easy for all that. Will Will's development will continue to expand and many will be convinced that Will token is worth defending.
kusumadewi

Activity: 826
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:16:37 AM

what do you think about how much cent$ for WillToken will increase coming 1 month? I hope all will be good with WILLToken and you will collect Softcap
TheMichaelMatch

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:22:58 PM

what do you think about how much cent$ for WillToken will increase coming 1 month? I hope all will be good with WILLToken and you will collect Softcap

anyone who can predict a coin value increase and give you a number will be just trying to grab your money... Willtoken are not that sort of token, while legally and morally developers cannot predict a value, let be assured that the willtoken will be value for your money as it is built to support a solid business plan and managed by credible people, growth is natural and organic for willtoken..
Touche! No one can predict the future but with the project's structure, projections, vision and mission, one can be rest assured that something incredible will come out of the project. The development plan alone gives investors the rest of mind they need.
JigaMola

Activity: 438

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 06:50:22 PM

Will Token allows you to put particular process and procedures to ensure that the transfer of your crypto wealth takes place seamlessly, automatically and without interference from a third party.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: