Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:22:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: easy way to follow the bitcoin price  (Read 906 times)
DonateBB

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:28:20 PM

If you are using an Android phone, download Coinmarketcap on the phone app and you will track prices for altcoin more often. So they are very beneficial to you whenever you want to see atlcoin prices.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lucy94

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:41:45 PM

crypto compare
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:07:26 PM

If you are using an Android phone, download Coinmarketcap on the phone app and you will track prices for altcoin more often. So they are very beneficial to you whenever you want to see atlcoin prices.
I also do so, coinmarketcap is the main reference for me to know the price of all coins and tokens, this is because at this time I keep my money to various coins and tokens so should always know the latest update of the price, if the price goes up then I immediately sell and buy coins or other tokens.
Nicolaus Copernicus

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:21:45 PM

I always rely on coinmarketcap and coingecko to follow the bitcoin price as well as other currencies easily. This two sites are great for me.
Thomas petersen

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:41:44 PM

Yeah, android version of coinmarketcap actually called coinmarket app. Isnt It ? Also there's another great app called Crypto market. Both are great help to follow Bitcoin and Altcoin.
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:19:05 PM

Looks like you still haven't changed that horrible domain, do you really think people on search engines are ever going to click through to your website when they see that name? What is your purpose here, surely it must be to grow the site and make it profitable? Choose a suitable name.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
Liternyy

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:29:38 PM

Guys now a lot of services and wonderful programmok where it can safely monitor the price, I invest myself and I just have a program on the computer on the laptop and on the phone where I put the threshold I need and how only bitkoyn it comes to him I get a message with a notification)) )
Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:12:46 PM

Why invent what already exists. There is a Blockfolio application, a Cryptocompare site with the ability to create a profile.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:18:38 AM

we have made a website to follow the bitcoin price with an easy way
also we have added 32 different currencies to make it easy to use

the website :
https://laiwujob.net/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

here are some screenshots :

https://postimg.cc/image/gfqmk381z/

https://postimg.cc/image/798bwnxmv/

maybe what you say can help the investors in the investment and maybe there are still many ways or links that we can access
Olga1111

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:26:52 PM

To facilitate the following the price of bitcoin, the easiest method is to install Android-wallet on a mobile phone, and I suggest to install a version of coinbase and blockchain android to always have the opportunity to get the latest price.
himaloy619

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:49:35 PM

Thanks for share. i think this site is most lite and easy for showing BITCOIN price. here is the link = www.preev.com
taraku78

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:07:33 PM

Thanks for your information about your web. it's help us to follow the Bitcoin price.
freshm4ker

Activity: 726
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:06:19 PM

Some mobile apps may update any fluctuations. Coinmarketcap as an important application with consistent reference of market value continuously. Cool
ibuddy122505

Activity: 1057
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 03:34:08 PM

Checking it out, quite an ordinary design. Need more development to attract people in case if you would like more visitors. Nowadays, many competitors outside there, lot of mobile application and website based on this. I always rely on CoinMarketCap, they've released an official CoinMarketCap iOS app, Android app also coming soon, but the website/desktop is so much better to get up to date the market pricing information.
yudi31

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:25:56 PM

the way to follow the Bitcoin price you can consider is to use a bear scenario. This scenario is also called the pattern of market reversal. In this scenario you will be able to easily predict the market price.
handini

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:42:04 PM

Some mobile apps may update any fluctuations. Coinmarketcap as an important application with consistent reference of market value continuously. Cool
indeed today many believe and believe that coinmarkatcap it is one of the best applications to see the current market value, because as it is today, the price can not be determined sometimes up and sometimes down without us know. so we need to monitor how the market develops
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:53:28 PM

~~
I also do so, coinmarketcap is the main reference for me to know the price of all coins and tokens, this is because at this time I keep my money to various coins and tokens so should always know the latest update of the price, if the price goes up then I immediately sell and buy coins or other tokens.
Coinmarketcap does provide much of the information you need regarding the price and market developments available. In addition, there are many applications that can be installed in the gadget you have. For example Blockfolio.

damrianto

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:49:49 PM

Bitcoin bergejolak karena pelaku pasar, dan yang paling signifikan adalah tekanan dari badan atau instansi pemerintah setempat. untuk menganalisa pergerakan harga bitcoin kita harus sering melihat grafik perjalanan harga . grafik dapat dimanfaatkan sebagai salah satu sumber untuk 'memprediksi' naik atau turunnya harga bitcoin.
Escan0r

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:55:17 PM

It's very useful for bitcoin users like us. Because we can see when bitcoin price. If none of it maybe we will be a bit hard to know the price of coin prices in the market.
usekevin

Activity: 2198
Merit: 554

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:11:30 PM

Now a days,their are lot of mobile apps are their to track the bitcoin price.I use to check coin desk ,every one hour.I think this is quite enough to track the bitcoin price.Thank for your help.I had a habit of checking the bitcoin price,every one hour.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀