Bitcoin Forum
October 17, 2018, 05:39:48 PM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why we trust in cryptocurrencies? (or not?)  (Read 298 times)
peacefulpeace

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 08:18:42 PM

cryptocurrency will gain more trust because of it's decentralized nature, and the fact that crypto currency is not affected by the activities of inflation or deflation. Unlike your fiat currency in your bank account, cryptocurrency is an investment that yield interest more than any bank will ever give.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
enogheghase123
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:57:45 AM

the reason people trust in the blockchain system is because of it's decentralized nature. It cannot be manipulated by a selected few to suit their personal interest without the notice of the system in general, that's what decentralization means.
beatzcoin123

Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 10:37:59 PM

the reason for the trust in crypto currency is because of the decentralized nature of crypto. Technical decisions are not left to some selected few, with prior notice of the community. There is complete transparency in crypto currency.
GDragon

Activity: 336
Merit: 25

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:33:01 AM

The right thing to do is trust yourself of course before anything else. I am also a student, we can simply say that we are not knowledgeable enough to understand everything here in crypto so just learn more about it first and decide if it is worth to trust or not.
Kay28

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:21:20 AM

Its up to us if how much we trust or just merely hope for a good result in investing crypto... I would say its always a risk ... 1st of all price is always volatile..ita exchange or market is manipulated...theres always hacks has been lost ...Fact is cryptocurrency, in its current form, meets most every condition of a speculative asset..
SoiledDove

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:48:11 PM

As I was a student, I wondered that only state could issue money. What if this state is corrupted? Or stop existing? I realized that it seems like all people only imagined that their money has real value because in fact, it was not so.
Today any person may create a currency and that is rather a challange than a problem. However, it seems like people trust each other more than it was  10 or 20 years ago. And it seems like all the limits are gradually disappearing. We already have smart contracts, the possibility to buy and sells goods using cryptocurrencies, and what is more important - we have a freedom and opportunity to choose what we like or not. Basically, the sum of those choices designs the future.  I think that decentralized communities would win and the states in classical meaning would finally collapse.

We are definitely entering into a new era of history. Statecraft as we knew it is gone forever. Every couple of centuries, life changes completely. If those of us who are alive today live to see the revolution completed, we would probably be dumbbfounded by the changes which are about to take place.
togamamora

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

X-Block.io

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:31:17 AM

currency was created as a medium of exchange in transactions.  before currency was created, people was dealing with barter trade, which is kinda similar to our smart contract.  i give you 5 eth, you give me 10000 ABC tokens.  cryptocurrencies have all the properties of fiat, but fiat cannot have the properties of cryptocurrencies.  this is the reason why i trust cyrptocurrencies and i hope that we will get into mass adoption soon.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.