Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:37:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][⭐ICO ended successfully⭐] Bitex – the first locally embedded crypto-bank ⭐  (Read 74289 times)
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 04:53:26 AM

As long as the project continue to develop price might follow.  we cant know when the price will move higher just trust dev that they are doing good to the project .

So where is the improvement of price by now? Harith is not updating and not doing any AMA. Did he surrender the fight or still in the process of improving? They said that marketing have started but we havent seen any. I though marketing is something that can be seen somewhere but there is none. So are we still expecting something on this?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
patz22

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 09:59:24 PM

What is happening now on this project? I had high hopes because of the CEO and Market is booming yet XBX is down so low, so is there a chance of getting it back on track? or maybe, it will be forgotten by now? Telegram is full of bots talking to each other and if you will ask something not even a FUD, they will just ban you right away! CEO should do something about it
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 07:40:44 PM

What is happening now on this project? I had high hopes because of the CEO and Market is booming yet XBX is down so low, so is there a chance of getting it back on track? or maybe, it will be forgotten by now? Telegram is full of bots talking to each other and if you will ask something not even a FUD, they will just ban you right away! CEO should do something about it

this project is a SCAM

team has been dumping tokens
there is no product
there is no development
there are only fake and astupid promises as a 10$ per token at end of year (now it is worth 0,001$... no comments)
his CEO harith has been accused of previous scams
all users are banned in their tleegram group, ALL admins left, there are only paid shillers and bot

please be warned stay away

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
tperkara

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 08:24:08 PM

this project is a SCAM

there is no product
there is no development
there are only fake and astupid promises as a 10$ per token at end of year (now it is worth 0,001$... no comments)
all users are banned in their tleegram group, ALL admins left, there are only paid shillers and bot

very happy even though at the beginning this project was promising and I also sold this token for a long time because they did not pay for the airdrop they held so there I thought they would cheat and it turns out that now the price is far down and this project may have been abandoned by its dev

-=Send 0.01 BNB for 50% chance to win 0.019 BNB to 0x8af75e8DE6c766a934871c6ec0733d262fE08089 on BSC=-
[ANN] 🪙【CoinFlip】 Decentralized Magic Wallet - Double your 0.01 BNB
patz22

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 11:02:12 PM

this project is a SCAM

there is no product
there is no development

I believe that most of the people who talk good on telegram are chatters cause it is impossible that if you are a holder you will still be happy on the current price. Bounty tokens locked for almost a year now and token price is way below. CEO was only good on the start
patz22

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 02:28:17 AM

Update on this project: I have received messages from the former admin of this project and it was confirmed that CEO Harith scammed the investors and dumped the price last September of this year! Stay away from this project I lost a lot of money on this and I don't want others to have the same thing as me!
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 03:09:52 PM

Update on this project: I have received messages from the former admin of this project and it was confirmed that CEO Harith scammed the investors and dumped the price last September of this year! Stay away from this project I lost a lot of money on this and I don't want others to have the same thing as me!

The registration of their company to a lot of Asian countries are only fake or just for a show? Since the team is known, no one is pursuing legal battle towards them? How about those big time investors? This is very unfortunate for those who believed on this project.
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 10:38:59 PM

It was seen that he had planned to dump. In the end the CEO shows us his true identity, the real scammer. I feel sorry for those who have already trusted this project, now your money is really gone forever, run by lowly cheater.

patz22

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 04:17:51 PM

It was seen that he had planned to dump. In the end the CEO shows us his true identity, the real scammer. I feel sorry for those who have already trusted this project, now your money is really gone forever, run by lowly cheater.

He was actually good, I mean, he made a lot of hype especially conducting AMA and so forth. I just hope that karma hits him so hard that he cannot stand on his feet again, cause not just me but a lot of people were scammed by this project. Right now, he is still saying that he is still working on the project but he is already alone by now.
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 10:43:19 AM

The registration of their company to a lot of Asian countries are only fake or just for a show? Since the team is known, no one is pursuing legal battle towards them? How about those big time investors? This is very unfortunate for those who believed on this project.

Well, people is really angry out there. Some talk about lawsuit, others about shooting HArith. I really don't care, his scam is over, and sooner or later, he will get what deserved by life.

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 01:52:20 PM

Well, people is really angry out there. Some talk about lawsuit, others about shooting HArith. I really don't care, his scam is over, and sooner or later, he will get what deserved by life.
there have been many ICO projects such as Bitex, you have to really move on from this,
if you are stuck in this past you will certainly not move forward, forget and trade according to the rules and analytical techniques

DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 06:25:32 PM

I also never thought if this project was a fraud, and I admit that if the developer has succeeded in deception very well, of course this can be a lesson for us who indeed often participate in an ico or bounty project to be more careful in choosing, and of course we have to do checks and re-check about how the project is through various sources such as Google and people who are experienced in ICO, so that ultimately we can know whether the project is fraudulent or not?

patz22

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 10:33:42 PM

there have been many ICO projects such as Bitex, you have to really move on from this,
if you are stuck in this past you will certainly not move forward, forget and trade according to the rules and analytical techniques

Good advice if you were not been scammed by this kind of scheme. It is easy for you to say to move forward and move on if you are not the one who lost a lot of money. Of course, as we move along we will move on but we need to ensure as well that the CEO will pay for this. I heard that his admins were doing a case for this just an update.
Vovsla

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2020, 06:03:01 PM

What you can say about this cryptocurrency exchange site?
https://bitex.digital

Why i can't register without referral code?
I can send to site ETH only, how appears other cryptocurrency there?
racatbtc

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2021, 02:43:15 AM

SCAM SCAM SCAM

HARITH MOTOSHIROMIZU IS A SCAMMER

OWN 2 NIGHTCLUB IN FUKUOKA NOW

INFINITY AND NEON

ALL BOUGHT WITH SCAMMED MONEY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27]
  Print  

Jump to: