Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:18:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][⭐ICO ended successfully⭐] Bitex – the first locally embedded crypto-bank ⭐  (Read 74293 times)
Rusty Roy

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 01:05:47 AM

I read your Whitepaper. It says about BitPay wallet. What is it?
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
racatbtc

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:37:19 AM

look like you talking about BitexPay, it is the payment system, with POS and ATM
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:45:37 AM

CEO Harith is from my research legit ! trolls start Smiley but that the game i guess , i saw so many on bitcointalk.
For sure this project have possibility to be a good investment.
let's see

If all else here are legit, there's no problem of having another crypto bank.
Because, this is another option for user here.
But honestly, is the name derived from bittrex?
Rusty Roy

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:00:39 AM

I like the idea of your project.  Tell me, what will be spent on the funds that are collected at the pre-ICO?

I wonder if you were bored to do your own research and at least read Whitepaper?!
thanhdais277

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:09:08 AM

This is so great !!!! I love the project ... it helps me a lot Wink so good !! thank you for this
Basion

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:47:24 AM

Devs, do you have one-pager with the most important information to attract investors at the stage of acquaintance with the project?
racatbtc

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:28:31 PM

CEO Harith is from my research legit ! trolls start Smiley but that the game i guess , i saw so many on bitcointalk.
let's see

I heard from CEO that the name stand for BITcoin EXchange at early stage of development in 2017, i know this name is confusing ( should have been another one i agree as it can confuse people)
but apparently they never wanted to be associated to Bittrex or fool the users... they just wanted to follow their feeling.
Naes

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:50:37 PM

Devs, don't you plan to make your own slack channel? It can increase your score at different ICO trackers.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:35:05 PM

let's see

I heard from CEO that the name stand for BITcoin EXchange at early stage of development in 2017, i know this name is confusing ( should have been another one i agree as it can confuse people)
but apparently they never wanted to be associated to Bittrex or fool the users... they just wanted to follow their feeling.

First impression is like they are copy-cat of bittrex.
But if they are really sincere of developing their platform, why not?
And they might surpass the popularity of bittrex in the future. That's a long way to go, btw.
maskeffec

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:45:20 AM

Pre-ICO extended to until June 30th and Total Funds Raised for now $2.76M me like bitex because Bitex is able to bring more local services to its users while also increasing the supply of merchants.  Grin hopefully this project succes  Wink
Bitex_Global (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 167

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:50:13 AM
Last edit: October 19, 2019, 03:55:23 PM by mprep

I like the idea of your project.  Tell me, what will be spent on the funds that are collected at the pre-ICO?

We are going to develop the backbone of the Bitex crypto-banking platform is the decentralized exchange called EZBitex.  The EZBitex platform will:
Offer conversions from crypto to crypto, from fiat to crypto and from fiat to fiat all in this one exchange;
Offer payment gateways (provided by established third parties such as Braintree or Stripe) for the purchase of cryptocurrencies using a credit card, debit card or online banking;
Host the  various types of consumer wallets (Payment, Trading, Staking, Loan) associated with consumer accounts and provide the various services described in earlier sections;
Provide APIs to access the EZBitex functions to third parties that want to use EZBitex as their payment platform;
Provide Bitex-branded ATMs in locations where Bitex operates, to allow use of physical and virtual BitexPay cards as well as third party “Powered by Bitex” cards;
Offer business-to-business payments for goods and services with downloadable invoices and receipts for tax accounting

I read your Whitepaper. It says about BitPay wallet. What is it?

A consumer’s wallet, maintained on his/her ubiquitous desktop device, is called the Holding Wallet and will be under his/her complete control. Bitex will have no control or access to this wallet. Thus, in this decentralized banking environment, consumers maintain their private keys and remain custodians of their own funds.
To use the assets in the Holding Wallet, a consumer will transfer any amount in crypto assets that he deems suitable to one of several different types of wallets maintained by Bitex.
Consumers who sign onto the BitexPay solution will be provided with ERC-223 compatible wallets that contains their cryptocurrency holdings. Initially, Bitex will only support the following cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, and LTC and the Bitex Coin, XBX.
The Holding Wallet will be under his/her complete control.

Devs, do you have one-pager with the most important information to attract investors at the stage of acquaintance with the project?

Unfortunately not yet, but we are elaborating it and it will be ready soon.

Devs, don't you plan to make your own slack channel? It can increase your score at different ICO trackers.

Currently there was no need in slack channel as far as we have other official social media groups for community. But if there will be necessity in the future for one we consider it.

Embrace new technology, even if it means giving up old, but familiar ones. Innovation and vision is what define who eventually succeed, from those who perish.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=gK2rzY_APo4&t=3s
racatbtc

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:12:04 PM

Well done Bitex , your channel is growing ! i can see a very nice ICO coming !
Rusty Roy

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:47:46 PM

Embrace new technology, even if it means giving up old, but familiar ones. Innovation and vision is what define who eventually succeed, from those who perish.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=gK2rzY_APo4&t=3s

Quite inspirational video, enjoyed watching it, think we are on the right way to the Moon.
cryptosnake1

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:59:02 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2019, 03:56:02 PM by mprep

Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/bitex   Findico.io is a leading cryptocurrency and ICOs portal. Whether you are already involved with ICO or other cryptocurrencies or just want to get into it, Findico.io is a resource to keep updated. ICO rating platform supported by investors and financial experts and users. Findico.io mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success. We also offer a whitelabel platform for ICO projects (Wallet, tokensale system, smart contract, audit and etc) to present themselves to potential users. We have steadily increased the quantity and the quality of information required from ICO projects and we will continue to do so to help this new industry flourish.

This rating seems to be more real one. That's much better!

That is a good tool not to overload new investors with prolonged and complicted white paper, one pager is much easy and demonstrative.
Bitex_Global (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:44:09 AM

Cryptocurrencies are a community-driven endeavour. Bitex wants to share its merits with as many people as its possible.

Here’s some #crypto-review about #Bitex for our Russian-speaking community members.

https://youtu.be/32A0ANpYSJY
Bitex_Global (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:40:26 AM

That is a good tool not to overload new investors with prolonged and complicted white paper, one pager is much easy and demonstrative.

As it was said we are working on it and soon you it will be released. Please expect.
SeverusSever

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:36:32 AM

Cryptocurrencies are a community-driven endeavour. Bitex wants to share its merits with as many people as its possible.

Here’s some #crypto-review about #Bitex for our Russian-speaking community members.

https://youtu.be/32A0ANpYSJY

More info releases, team!We need to raise the trust into this project. Let us hear about Bitex.
jerrry moor

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:46:45 PM

I think they are doing their promotion quite well Wink
racatbtc

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:08:57 PM

The more i dig in the more i am thinking about using 15%-20% of my asset to re-fill XBX token into my portfolio
The team is very active and CEO is working days and nights, meeting potentials partners in Banking in Japan.
Had interesting conversation with him, very approachable and very nice guy, i would like to thank you.
your project to get locally crypto exchange and banking solutions is serious, this is a very profitable long terms investment IMO.
cctothemass

Activity: 686
Merit: 287

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:26:15 PM

The more i dig in the more i am thinking about using 15%-20% of my asset to re-fill XBX token into my portfolio
The team is very active and CEO is working days and nights, meeting potentials partners in Banking in Japan.
Had interesting conversation with him, very approachable and very nice guy, i would like to thank you.
your project to get locally crypto exchange and banking solutions is serious, this is a very profitable long terms investment IMO.
Please share your sources. It is very interesting to read what you are talking about. Because if it is really so, then the project will be very strong. Good partners are the key to success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: