Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:59:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Futures destroyed Bitcoin  (Read 851 times)
nguyennnhatttruongazzz

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:13:27 PM

tôi nghĩ bitcoin là 1 đồng tiền của tương lai,việc chúng ta chưa thừa nhận đồng tiền này vì chúng ta chưa hiểu hết được chúng và có thể chúng còn nhiều bất cập. nhưng tương lai sẽ khác công nghệ sẽ phát triển hơn và người ta sẽ có những cách quản lí bitcoin. và nó sẽ được tất cả mọi người công nhận, tất nhiên là trên cả giấy tờ
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
3philong

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:17:53 PM

I think as long as people invest in bitcoin then the bitcoin is worth it. But do not know bitcoin will become worthless when, maybe next years, 10 years or never
PointHope

Activity: 317
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:19:06 PM

Bitcoin growth depends on its demand and supply and not the influence of futures. Bitcoin will continue to grow in market value since so many people continue to adopt bitcoin.

A good guide to Bitcoin value is to look at the network of miners and nodes. The hashing power is growing.
The bitcoin network is already the most powerful computer network in existence. A global decentralized computer network which no one government or entity can fuck with!
Serious value, imho..  Cool
aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:31:00 PM

I bet the twins regret getting Bitcoin listed on the CME.
Bitcoin Futures will keep the price LOW!
In futures no one buys bitcoin!
It just a bet: up or down

I think bitcoin will be stronger and more used in the future, bitcoin is not a fragile coin and bitcoin in the future will be more popular.

Elderman87

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

UniDapp

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:36:14 PM

Bitcoin is not destroyed yet. In fact I don't see how it will ever be destroyed. There is so much going on in the crypto world today that is dependent on the survival of bitcoin. If the price of bitcoin stabilises it will become a dependable pair for other coins.

══════════║  Unidapp.app  ║══════════
FULLY DECENTRALIZED TRADING PLATFORM
══════════║  Unidapp.app  ║══════════
Gintama214

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:41:43 PM

You can think about what you want but you can't change our minds and still invest with bitcoin. We believe that bitcoin is the future currency and it will increase in the future years and will be stable at a high price. This is why many people are still investing and getting into bitcoin and all of us are not regretting in investing if you back out that means that you are too afraid and don't deserve to be in here and earn with bitcoin.
uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:15:28 PM

I can understand this sentiment and it is the fact when it comes to futures, it is a pure speculative market and it does not do any good for the market when it comes to the valuations because there is no real purchase of coins rather than betting on the price at a particular time. The high volatility we used to see in the past has slowed down rapidly simply because of the future market and it is a good thing in my opinion.
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:32:17 PM

Bitcoin growth depends on its demand and supply and not the influence of futures. Bitcoin will continue to grow in market value since so many people continue to adopt bitcoin.

A good guide to Bitcoin value is to look at the network of miners and nodes. The hashing power is growing.
The bitcoin network is already the most powerful computer network in existence. A global decentralized computer network which no one government or entity can fuck with!
Serious value, imho..  Cool

That is why BTC is king!
yousuf123

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:33:38 PM

This is not a regrettable action if bitcoins price will stable due to the low value of bitcoin futures on CME this will have a positive impact on bitcoin. This would mean that people could buy more bitcoins at a lower value without fearing tremendous downfall of value. This could also mean that the whales will have no choice but to sell their coins and the masses will buy it.but does this mean thet bitcoin will survive. not habe anything to destroy bitcoin?  bitcoin is profitable for investors. they will still care about it and promote its development.
ericmalik

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:35:49 PM

I Believe bitcoin is survived.if bitcoin dies all coins will be worthless future of bitcoin is so bright.
ClarenceDo

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:36:30 PM

No, bitcoin will always be popular like today and it will never lose its position.
TRON0824

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:27:36 PM

no one can predict the price of bitcoin . maybe yes or not . bitcoin will survive or bitcoin will die . yes they cannot manipulate bitcoin but who knows bitcoin will shutting down . because of Paper currency . but yes i believe in bitcoin hope this is our future .
viyumztf

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:38:54 PM

I agree with you, indeed, since the futures entered the bitcoin market, the frequency of the market has fallen dramatically, and perhaps the futures market has amplified the volatility of the bitcoin.
endut15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:51:44 PM

I do not agree with you, bitcoin will always be more advanced and widely used to transact trading and price will increase higher and will really be the currency of the future.
agrees, indeed bitcoin it must go forward, and develop. but if for the price until now we have not been able to find out, because the price can not be determined. sometimes up and down sometimes. so we still have to be positive in thinking about bitcoin.
BlakeMye

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:05:37 AM

Bitcoin is the king of the crypto world if it will die then nothig will exist.
ClintonJ

Activity: 103
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:19:09 AM

It is impossible to destroy bitcoin because it is now become a huge tree.
MMS2017

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:26:39 AM

If we look at the future then the point will come to us that with the passage of time prices changes rapidly and it has made many things easy and convenient for us users are happy with the crypto holding and usage and i an sure that the future will good with bitcoin.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
mung_nasib

Activity: 602

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:47:30 AM

If until bitcoin suffers severe destruction, certain altcoins can also follow in their footsteps so that will cause an investor to panic because nothing can be used as a place of income.

cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:21:27 AM

Indeed, I am agree with your statement. CME is not like we buying real bitcoin on our wallet, its just paper or contract. I think its like gambling and thats affecting on real price.
But recently, I am reading article that wallstreet allowing their customer to buying real bitcoin and not just a contract
Linhkej

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:33:38 AM

You have been thinking too bad about Bitcoin's future. Indeed it is a very great electronic coin and it has brought blockchain technology to the world. It is currently being underestimated and the market is being manipulated. anyway, the market will recover and the price of Bitcoin will be at $ 12k again. Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: