Bitcoin Forum
July 19, 2024, 10:51:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How many altcoins are you holding?  (Read 520 times)
Badhuamin

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:31:08 PM

for myself I only hold Ethereum and Ripple because I think the future of this coin is pretty good if for the long term.
imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 11:40:45 PM

Right now I am holding about 15 different coins, however, i am not expecting to make money from all of them, maybe 4 or 5 top coin will make money for me. Currently, my top 5 coins are XLM, LISK, NEO, NPXS, MCO. I have lots of trust in these 5 coins and planning to hold long term.

apityeh71

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:07:39 AM

At the moment i have more than 20 different coins, but i think this amount too many and difficult to manage it. I wil reduce the total coin and chooce 10 different coin only that the most potential one, because i see now all mayor crypto going up at the same times, so by hold the best one is great strategy, so i can make better profit.

LyaBog

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:40:36 AM

Honestly the exact number of their tokens do not know, so every day tokens come with bounty companies.  I recommend this way of earning tokens for the long term.
akadiimamontov

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 07:43:51 AM

I distributed my portfolio as follows: 30% in bitcoin, 30% - ethereum, 40% in 10 alts.

Makinson

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:45:42 AM

I distributed my portfolio as follows: 30% in bitcoin, 30% - ethereum, 40% in 10 alts.
That's pretty nice.
I am only trying to store some coins for now. All that I have is Bitcoin and a few Ethereum that is worth the holding.
Badboy[BTC]

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:46:20 AM

At the moment I have more than 50 different coins, but it's too much and it's not very convenient for me to watch them. In any time soon I will cut this number of
matico

Activity: 504

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:48:09 AM

I make it a point of duty for me to hold at least ten cryptos that are constantly been rated on coinmarketcap! Most price actions happens in most of these coin. I hold majority of my fund in bitcoin followed by ethereum!

pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:49:50 AM

Not much altcoin that I currently hold, maybe about 30%, bitcoin and ethereum have always been the main choice coins for my investment.
bitcoinman93

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:53:04 AM

I'm invested in around 15 alt coins (xrp, icx, iota, neo, ven, req, wabi, req, wtc, zec, xmr, ark, xrb, xlm). They've all met my criterias for investing and I have confidence in them. I'm around 70% altcoins 30% ethereum/bitcoin atm which I feel is a bit on the aggresive side. Is spreading a wide net a better strategy with altcoins or should you swing for the fences with just a few and rely on bitcoin/ethereum as your stable investments?

I also hold roughly about 10 altcoins, I believe it's a right strategy, because some of them will surely not provide the ROI I would like, therefore others could make up for it
arkaasay

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:55:49 AM

I am a beginner in crypto and currently I only have about 10 altcoin and that too I can from bounty campaign, I plan to sell them if it is listed on the exchange and exchange it with Etherum.
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:57:55 AM

I'm invested in around 15 alt coins (xrp, icx, iota, neo, ven, req, wabi, req, wtc, zec, xmr, ark, xrb, xlm). They've all met my criterias for investing and I have confidence in them. I'm around 70% altcoins 30% ethereum/bitcoin atm which I feel is a bit on the aggresive side. Is spreading a wide net a better strategy with altcoins or should you swing for the fences with just a few and rely on bitcoin/ethereum as your stable investments?
20% in Bitcoin
80% in Altcoins (arround 50)
0% in Fiat - I have to ask my parents for Fiat Cheesy

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
deghpulsa

Activity: 292

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:09:57 AM

I save some altcoin if indeed altcoin has the potential price will go up, the amount of altcoin in my wallet is 22, some have not entered the market and there are bad coins. the coins I got from join bounty and airdrop. I also buy dogecoin for long-term investments and I will hold until the end of the year.
Chanock

Merit: 102

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:50:47 AM

Nowadays I'm holding 5 Altcoin and it all productive coins. Also, those coins are potential in the market and giving an opportunity to me to earn good profit through holding it for a couple of months. I start holding different altcoin this early of January 2018 and until now I earning good profit. I also, continue holding it until I get my prospected price and profit to all my coins.
Ricche

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:02:45 PM

I am interested in Scidex (scitoken). There are many interesting projects going on.The team looks really solid and project seems extremely interesting. I am only want to buy scitoken.Btw, they just launched a meme competition and you can win SciTokens for creating memes.

Great interset so far. You can easily win some good SciTokens from the competition if you win. So let's have a try for the win. Good luck!
superscommessebitcoin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:46:08 PM

In my purse is stored 10 different altcoins and a lot of different tokens. It's a little - but I tried to choose good projects that can bring me a lot of profit.
ka4ok1331

Activity: 546

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 08:49:14 PM

I have more than 100 altcoins in my wallet. Most of them are the airdrop shitcoins, but about 10 of them are really perspective from my point of view

rawafe

Activity: 170

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:54:52 PM

I´ve just invested in the main coins like ethereum and bitcoin. There are other that I got participating on bounty campaigns and I will try to HODL
Luckyji

Activity: 166
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:19:35 PM

as we all know that bitcoin is the founder of all other coin that we having today depending on the question i have at least ten different altcoins but for the moment the prices for is noting to write home about so am still holding them back and monitoring market till when it comes up.
Zyborg

Merit: 256

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:21:55 PM

Your selection is quite reasonable but you should increase % in BTC than altcoins.BTC should be around 60% because profit rate is highest in BTC than any other Altcoin.Review your investing strategies.Also add coins like ADA,EOS,MIOTA.Dont mess up with lot of Altcoins,then you will be stressful when dip period prevail for long time.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: