Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:54:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to know that your spouse is dear?  (Read 114 times)
ASNAKU (OP)

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:41:19 PM

How do you know that your partner really cares about you?
If your partner cheats on what will you do?
beleyeleazar

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:26:32 PM

How do you know that your partner really cares about you?
If your partner cheats on what will you do?

It will devastate me because my girl has been my life for the last 8 years. To know if my partner truly cares about me? I'm gonna talk to her seriously and talk about important matters with her.
cryptosuotor

Activity: 106
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 05:13:00 PM

First of all he cannot eat without you, secondly he can never do anything that will piss you up,thirdly he cannot cheat on you,fourthly whenever he is coming back from work he always go to mr biggs to get you something,he always take a stroll with you,fifthly he always takes you out, finally he always communicate with you.
yawnmoth

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:26:19 PM

communication and trust and compromise are key. if they are someone who compromises for you, empathises with you, and communicates often, make sure you're giving that right back. so long as that back and forth is on the table, then just trust in them. holding secret worries about their actions only defies the trust you have in them and can create problems itself. and that goes both ways. and if they are actually someone who is taking advantage of the love you place in them, then that will inevitably come to show itself and you'll know.
jnovak1976

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:34:31 PM

werd. lotta good advice in here
sukatuku

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:02:52 PM

To know that my husband is my dear see him through the action, by expressing affection
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: