Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 09:28:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][UTILITYSALE][Airdrop] CoinPayments Coin - Decentralized Market + Discounts  (Read 17088 times)
dalecooper

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:16:47 PM

BUY CPS COIN
CPS Coin will be sold from within your CoinPayments account at a rate of:

€0.10 per CPS Coin
How to buy CPS coins?

You may exchange any of your existing supported coins directly from the CoinPayments Platform.
Simply select one of the 125 cryptos supported and the convert button on the right side will prompt you to convert to CPScoin!

€0.10 per CPS Coin
*DON'T FORGET* 2 for 1 Promotion Starts May 4, 2018: Anyone buying CPS Coin over the next 45 days (or until supply runs out) will receive 2 CPS Coins for the price of 1. Purchases of 50 BTC or more in one conversion will receive 3 CPS Coins for the price of 1.

Hope this helps Smiley
I click "convert" button (for example Bitcoin), the window "convert bitcoin ->" it opens, I select "CPS" button and I have this message:
Code:
Error
That coin cannot be converted to CPS! (At least not yet)
For every type of coins I receive that message, only when I select to convert in CPS (I've asked for this reason)
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MrData

Activity: 290
Merit: 250

CoinPayments

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 08:55:23 PM

I click "convert" button (for example Bitcoin), the window "convert bitcoin ->" it opens, I select "CPS" button and I have this message:
Code:
Error
That coin cannot be converted to CPS! (At least not yet)
For every type of coins I receive that message, only when I select to convert in CPS (I've asked for this reason)

You have to convert from within your CoinPayments Wallet (the Your Wallets page when you log in), not the Supported Coins page.

CoinPayments - The original multi-cryptocurrency payment processor.
cycloid

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 10:07:51 PM

BUY CPS COIN

€0.10 per CPS Coin
How to buy CPS coins?

In order to get more coins than what you get as free airdrop:
1) login to coinpayments account
2) open wallets tab
3) select Coinpayments coin and click convert button. Here you wil get all coin conversion options to get discounted cps coins until end of June.

At this moment you get 2 for 1 or 50% off and 3 for 1 or 75% off if you buy over 50btc in same 24hrs period. All these coins will be used on our upcoming decentralized market place, can be used as discounts for all upcoming ICOs and as discounts on all out future products and services.

Stellr

Activity: 160
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:45:49 AM

thoughtful and promising project. I will participate in twitter campaign. Good luck everyone.
egretia
dalecooper

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:29:27 AM

BUY CPS COIN

€0.10 per CPS Coin
How to buy CPS coins?

2) open wallets tab
3) select Coinpayments coin and click convert button. Here you wil get all coin conversion options to get discounted cps coins until end of June
I don't have that option in "your wallet" page:
Jocolyn

Activity: 150

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:18:02 AM

An amazing and very useful project. Successful development to you on the Internet.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:53:33 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2018, 05:40:00 AM by digaran

I'm glad to see you are making your own coin. you are a legit company and I would like to endorse your services.

EDIT: due diligence first people.

🖤😏
MrData

CoinPayments

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 02:20:11 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2018, 03:51:10 PM by MrData

2) open wallets tab
3) select Coinpayments coin and click convert button. Here you wil get all coin conversion options to get discounted cps coins until end of June

He wrote #3 a little backwards, you click the Convert To next to the coin you are purchasing with then pick CPS Coin in the dropdown. For example if you are using BTC click Convert To next to BTC, then CPS Coin.

cycloid

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 02:27:54 AM

thoughtful and promising project. I will participate in twitter campaign. Good luck everyone.
egretia

Thanks Smiley

https://cointelegraph.com/news/large-global-payments-processor-unveils-airdropping-campaign-among-users

mendez12

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:46:28 AM

What will be the total CPS Coin supply?
CoinPaymentsCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 30
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 06:06:21 PM

Good Question!

The coin supply depends on a few variables which will affect the total number issued.
  • 1. The total number of airdropped tokens based on new accounts opened
  • 2. The total number of users receiving the 25 coin referral bonus
  • 3. The number of Syscoin users with coins in the alias wallet at the time of snapshot
  • 4. The number of coins purchased during the token sale

Once the audit of the above is completed, total token supply will be known.

CoinPaymentsCoin
Instant Transaction Confirmation
caszor

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:00:49 PM

Roll Eyes Guess it paid off when I refereed a bunch of friends... Can't wait to participate in all your airdrops and ICOs with these bad boys!
cycloid

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 08:19:42 PM

Current estimate is about 2.4-3billion tokens

BitsofTwits

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:35:37 PM

When staking the coins on the CoinPayments platform, I understand that there is a 25% annual return. Do I get the coins paid out monthly or how will that work? Are they automatically paid into my wallet or do I have to do something?

Compounding effect makes a big difference when we're talking large volumes.

Returns paid out daily on 1000 CoinPayments Coins compounded over one year: 1284 CPS
Returns paid out monthly on 1000 CoinPayments Coins compounded over one year: 1281 CPS
Returns paid out yearly on 1000 CoinPayments Coins compounded over one year: : 1250 CPS

fares42

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 09:11:24 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2018, 12:42:20 AM by fares42

Hello
How to replace it I do not see conversion options Kiss
MrData

CoinPayments

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 11:38:59 PM

When staking the coins on the CoinPayments platform, I understand that there is a 25% annual return. Do I get the coins paid out monthly or how will that work? Are they automatically paid into my wallet or do I have to do something?

Yep it tells you on the CPS Coin website it is 25% per year paid out monthly: https://www.coinpaymentscoin.com/

metaperl

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 08:08:04 AM

SYSCOIN AIR DROP DETAILS
On June 1, 2018 a snapshot of all Syscoin wallet addresses linked to Syscoin aliases will be taken and 6% of the total CPS Coin supply will be distributed to each of these addresses, proportionate to the balance of Syscoin held at the time of the snapshot.

If I deposit SYSCOIN to my CoinPayments account, does that qualify as having a Syscoin wallet address linked to a Syscoin alias?

Also, if I have SYSCOIN on my Binance account, will I receive CPS?
CryptoPartaker

Activity: 8

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 10:10:37 PM

If I deposit SYSCOIN to my CoinPayments account, does that qualify as having a Syscoin wallet address linked to a Syscoin alias?

Also, if I have SYSCOIN on my Binance account, will I receive CPS?

No, you will need to store your SYS in an Alias address within the Syscoin Blockmarket app. See the tutorial on creating an Alias here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-P37BFNfDUE

Also, you can join the CPS Coin Telegram group here: https://t.me/joinchat/GN4bDVMQLNbcwkY949Jnrg and ask specific questions there as there are a lot of Syscoin devs that are actively answering questions.

Hope that helps!
cryp1

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:36:17 AM

Hi CPS team,

I really want to invest big time(500k) in CPS coin
But i am concerned , really concerned about following:
1. Is Cps Coin only gonna be used to have internal benefits in the coinpaymemts plataform? With what i mean , is that i have only seen on datasheets that cps coin will be used for discounts on merchant fees and ico participation and discounts but i havent see u talk about cps coin be tradable and exchangebale with bitcoin and other altcoin???!!

My million dollar question is do you asure to me CPS coin from July1st 2018 or August 1st will be exchangable with bitcoin or other altcoins in the coinpayments plataform or when listed in external exchanges???!

2. Are you gonna persue a listing of CPS coin in external exchanges as binance and others???!!!

Please i need a clear and honest answer because i will use this info to get into my invesent in CPS coin or not!!!

3. Also i would like to know if the 100CPS coin awarded from my new account when i created it will be also exchangable and tradable?

Many Thanks

And blessings for the project!!!

Eidelweis flower

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:47:37 AM

Projects that seem quite potential also offer attractive offers, good luck attracting investors and running smoothly
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: