Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:11:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115]
  Print  
Author Topic: Meanwhile in Ukraine... Revolution.  (Read 227053 times)
Perle

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 08:10:28 PM

And for what it was, if came to power the same thieves. None of the former is not punished. Can revolution you hurry. People have not changed?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Perle

Activity: 262

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 08:17:08 PM

Several events today in the former Ukraine:

1. Nazis attacked the Russian embassy with firecrackers.

https://www.rt.com/news/359643-russian-embassy-ukraine-attacked/

Overnight a group of some 20 radical Ukrainian nationalists, attacked the Russian Embassy in Kiev with fireworks. The embassy is bracing itself for potential trouble on election day.

The attack happened at about 1:00am on Saturday morning, a diplomatic source told TASS news agency.

“Unidentified individuals threw a smoke stick at the embassy’s territory and shot fireworks at the building,” the source said, adding that the attackers failed to ignite anything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riDhf4PoExw

2. Meanwhile the French foreign minister called Lavrov to tell about the results of the French and German FM's visit to Kiev: Minsk agreements are de-facto dead. Lavrov, it turn, asked, the French FM to exert some influence on the Kiev regime with regard to the above attack.

Alas, as I see it, Kiev regime is beyond reason and salvation - the power there is being taken over by the Nazis, so Poroshenko is now even more of a figurehead puppet, than he was before

3. Zaharcheko, head of the Donetsk Republic, said today that if the bombardments and other provocations do not stop, he we give order to counterattack:
http://rusvesna.su/news/1474133403

4. Oh, and IMF gave the Ukrainian regime some money ($1 billion now and $1.5 billion presumably later in November after the US elections, if Killary wins) - to help keep Poroshenko in power at least until the US elections are over. Poroshenko is most likely to put 90% into his pocket and send the remaining 10% toward the genocide of the Donbass population.

You're a Nazi. All over the world consider Russia as the aggressor. Everywhere the Nazis, you good? Are you the Nazis. And your the procession was just a theatre production. Write as it will not start and they went on buses.
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 04:55:52 PM

Oh these "whole world" talks again... In the real world nobody recognizes it. Even your beloved Ukraine itself doesn't recognize it legally, so close your mouth and stop spreading bullshit.

http://open-court.org/news/11217/

Ukrainian court refused to recognize the military aggression of Russia against Ukraine.

C'mon, you're just a clown.
konovalets

Activity: 248

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 06:51:27 PM

Oh these "whole world" talks again... In the real world nobody recognizes it. Even your beloved Ukraine itself doesn't recognize it legally, so close your mouth and stop spreading bullshit.

http://open-court.org/news/11217/

Ukrainian court refused to recognize the military aggression of Russia against Ukraine.

C'mon, you're just a clown.

No man, you are a clown. Stupid clown I may add. Russia is under sanctions just because of that. So "nobody" means at least United States and EU countries.
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 07:13:23 PM

These are the REAL heroes of Ukraine - or should I say, Malorossia.

Solo Warriors vs. Kiev Junta
https://futuristrendcast.wordpress.com/2016/10/02/solo-against-kiev-junta-2014-2016/

This post is dedicated to those in Novorossia, Donbass, Malorossia and Ukraine who retained their dignity, reason and soul and who never surrendered. Not all hope is lost for the people of Ukraine while at least one person is left who dares to do and say this…

To the brave women of Donbass (2014-2016). This, very nice song was written by a man to celebrate the brave and beautiful women of Donbass who went into Opolchenie (self-defence) in order to protect their land from the invading Kiev junta ukro-nazis:

“Our girls are in the trenches, and though shedding tears by night, they don’t bustle around a warm kitchen, but bravely respond to invader’s attack. Not at a shopping mall or a salon, but clenching their gun, they fight against ukrops (LR: ukro-nazis), not sparing either bullets or grenades.

And only at night you see your home and dawn over a morning river. We’ll survive till the victory – there is simply no other way. No more shootings, no more war, children’s laughter flies around, and happiness abounds when the old snow melts in the spring.

Our girls have become older and their temples are white at twenty of age, our girls have become wiser and they don’t resort to cocktails to drown their sorrows. They fight for our native Donbass steppes and ancestral home and that’s why fascist chains will be broken and victory will come.

And only at night you see home and dawn over a morning river. We’ll survive till the victory – there is simply no other road for us. No more shootings, no more war, children’s laughter flies around, and happiness abounds when the old snow melts in the spring.”

May 9, 2014, Zaporozhie. No parade, deserted central street. Sole vet on bike with banned WWII Soviet Victory Banner and a telling song about “our capital Moscow being behind us”! Real attitude of locals towards junta: notice a man running up to him to shake his hand and people on a sidewalk clapping

Kharkov, May 9 2015: Police halfheartedly try to convince Soviet Army vets to take off their Georgievskaya Bands, while the retired colonel, in full regalia, explains to police captain, whom he outranks, that he can’t take off the symbol of his father’s and grandfather’s victory. “I served in the Soviet Army and I swore allegiance to the great state of the Soviet Union. I respected and admired it and no one has the right to insult our memory.” Next to him, another vet tries to get into the War Memorial wearing a Georgivskaya Band with a Victory Banner pin, while being blocked from entry by police. Back to the colonel, who goes on to people’s clapping: “I spit on your Yatsenyuk and Valtzman (Poroshenko) laws, on all this junta that came to power after a coup and that made us, brother Slavs, kill each other in Donbass.”

Dmitry Masyuchenko, May 9 2015 – ‘Ukraine Has Talent.’ A very passionate Ukrainian rap (in Russian, lol).

“Look around and back, notice how it was before and how it is now. We forgot how to forgive, even our closest people. We don’t appreciate what our ancestors did, the money has more value to us than our souls. And our children will grow just like us.

The government, you live in mansions, while the elderly suffer without apartments, vets are forced to beg on streets, they don’t need much, just some food and medicine. They want to live, and you are finishing them off. You kill them off! Have you forgotten that these vets once saved our lives, so we could live? They survived the war and this means they’ll outlive you, too. Outlive!

Aren’t you ashamed? How long will you go on lying? Everything’s going down, except skyrocketing prices. How will they live? And you are fat pigs, riding around in limos to expensive restaurants and boutiques. If you are deputies, live for the country. The value of life is lost to you behind your money. You have everything and that’s why you don’t see your own people.

Some have picked up and left. The hardest thing is to stay and change what has been forever neglected. This is our motherland, we were born here and we should die here. These aren’t just words, they are my soul’s cry. I am tired of watching this broken country. It’s been like this for 20 years. This is our country and we won’t be evicted. Let’s appreciate it and remember our past. Remember the past! She’s our only, invincible and forgotten by us, but still ours – Rodina (Motherland).”

Incidentally, the brave Dr. Natalia Vitrenko is one of those who refused to leave Kiev, despite personal threats. Her party has been banned and is forced to operate underground. She and her party are considered probably the one last remaining honest and truthful political force in Ukraine. Vitrenko has been banned from Ukraine TV, but she continues trying to educate people and logically, with real facts in hand, explain Ukraine’s dire situation via VitrenkoNatalia YT channel.

Videos and more comments in the post: https://futuristrendcast.wordpress.com/2016/10/02/solo-against-kiev-junta-2014-2016/

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2016, 06:10:25 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2016, 07:47:44 PM by Nemo1024

Ukraine Events Heating up and Accelerating
https://futuristrendcast.wordpress.com/2016/11/29/ukraine-events-heating-up-and-accelerating/

Dear friends,

I thought this would be a great time to summarize some news coming in from Ukraine and from other places.

The events in Ukraine are beginning to heat up and manifest in an accelerated fashion. The Kiev junta and oligarchs are getting nervous and the people are beginning to awaken. At the same time, the ukro-nazi element is also activating. My prediction about Ukraine turning around between 2016 and 2018 is beginning to materialize, but unfortunately, with a lot of hardship for the population. The problem is, also per my prediction, that the population has to go through this hardship and the economy has to get destroyed, in order for the people to awaken and start acting.

The events are developing very swiftly: yesterday ex-president Viktor Yanukovich testified in the trial against the Berkut police. Berkut is accused of killing a number of activists during the Kiev Maidan. Kiev tried very hard to prevent this testimonial and the hearing was sabotaged by Ukraine’s ministry of interior and ukro-nazi thugs. But it did happen, with some scandalous revelations. Yanukovich promises more to come.

More high-level Ukraine operatives, preparing to blow up military targets, were arrested in Crimea. To date, Russian FSB neutralized a huge network of spies and terrorists, however, the work continues.

Not being able to cause real damage in Crimea and to somehow get back at Russia, Kiev kidnapped two Russian servicemen of Ukrainian origin from Crimea. The story is a bit like a thriller and I’ll talk about it as well.

After all the failures, no doubt in an attempt to save face and show how tough they are, in the beginning of December, Kiev threatens to do missile launches near Crimea and breaching the Russian airspace, which are bound to generate a danger for the civilian aircraft and tourism. MH17 comes to mind, as well as the 2001 catastrophe when Ukraine training missile shot down Russian civilian plane flying from Israel, killing all passengers on board. Kiev never issued a clear admission of its responsibility. Most recently, Kiev threatened civilian aircraft from Belarus with being shot down (I’ll talk about all this in the upcoming video).

They are indeed accelerating, for better or worse, though it does look like it will get even darker before the dawn comes...

Beautiful Russian-Soviet Song Flash Mobs Unite Russians and Ukrainians Against Kiev Junta Hatred
https://futuristrendcast.wordpress.com/2016/11/29/beautiful-russian-soviet-song-flashmobs-unite-ukrainians-against-kiev-junta-hatred/

Since 2014 Kiev junta banned Russian language during school classes. Now every teacher is mandated to speak only Ukrainian in class, and so are students. In 2014 and 2015 the historic symbolism uniting Russia and Ukraine was banned. Many historic monuments were destroyed throughout Ukraine as well. Ukro-nazi thugs from the ‘right sector’ Svoboda and various nazi battalions brutally beat up and even killed those who tried to resist. Among things banned in Ukraine have been the Victory Banner (symbol of the WWII Victory), names of cities and streets. They succeeded in renaming one of the largest cities in Ukraine from Dnepropetrovsk to Dnepr. They tried to rename Odessa to Kotsyubeevsk [my note: something that, from Ukro-Nazi jargon can be translated as "kill'da'Russians"] (if you can believe it), but met with staunch resistance from Odessans, which made them back off.

The newest thing the Kiev junta is doing is banning Russian language during school breaks. Teachers caught speaking Russian will be fired.

In the atmosphere of the oppression, the people are finding ways to resist in a beautiful and inspiring way, by performing Russian-Soviet songs at train stations.

It began on November 13 in Zaporozhye, the large industrial city in Eastern Ukraine, located next to Donbass. The city of Zaporozhye is located in the very center of the ancestral Zaporozhskie Cossack territories. Zaporozhye means basically ‘beyond the white waters.’ It is located on the banks of the river Dnepr and it is the white waters of the river that gave it its name. The city was founded by the Russian tsars; in 1930s it became the center of the Soviet industrialization. It is the sight of the famous symbol of the Soviet industrialization DneproGes (Dnepr Hydroelectric Station). It is also the home to the metallurgical giant Zaporozhstal’ (Zaporozhye Metal Plant). Europe’s largest nuclear power plant is also built here. I again want to stress that everything that has been built in Zaporozhye was built by either the Russian Empire or the USSR. During its 25 years of ‘independence’ Ukraine built nothing of significance. On the contrary, much was ruined and stolen.

The first flash mob at the Zaporozhye Train Station sang the song from the hit Soviet film, The Spring on River Street, 1956. The Spring on River Street is a romantic comedy about a worker from Zaporozhstal’ and a young teacher, fresh out of college. The song is called, My Native Street. This song is sort of unofficial anthem of Zaporozhye.

I have to say that after I heard this flash mob several days ago I can’t stop humming this song, which I’ve always loved.

Flash mob at Zaporozhye Train Station, November 2016. Russian-Soviet song: My Native Street:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ch34Kr7nN7Y

Beautiful, simply breathtaking. I had goosebumps listening to it. Way to go with the peaceful protest!

Then Harkov took up the pin:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ch34Kr7nN7Y

Then Odessa:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bE3468tYodg

Then Dnepropetrovsk (which Ukros forcefully renamed into Dnepr):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qs-B-htqy4A

Read Lada's article above for the explanation of the intrinsic symbolism, in each of the chosen songs.

Kiev Tries to Ban Russian Language – Ukrainians Respond with Russian Song Katyusha
https://futuristrendcast.wordpress.com/2016/11/30/russian-world-song-flash-mob-continues-dnepropetrovsk-joins-in-with-katyusha/

In Beautiful Russian-Soviet Song Flash Mobs, I showed you how people in Zaporozhie, Kharkov, Odessa and Moscow countered the vicious hatred emanating from Kiev junta, and how they said no to repressions against Russian language in Ukraine.

The new additional data coming in on the repressions against Russian language: Kiev Rada will be voting on the new law, which is supposed to limit Russian language programming on TV and radio to 5%. Already, most Russian films, all Russian-languge  TV/radio stations and publications are banned in Ukraine, except the openly anti-Putin and anti-Russian ones.

After this, is it any wonder that normal people are leaving Ukraine by millions? The problem with that is: if everyone normal leaves, who will be left? Only imbeciles, sheeple and low-lives? This, unfortunately, is a very worrying ongoing development in Ukraine. For more read: Mass Migration: What Happens if a Country Gains or Loses its Life Force? (US, EU, Russia, China, Ukraine).

There is another radical ukro-nazi proposal awaiting a vote in the Rada. It calls for the Russian speakers who always resided in Ukraine to be denied citizenship and the right to education. Ukraine is following in the footsteps of Latvia and Estonia, the euro-fascist members of the EU, where millions of Russian-speakers are denied citizenship and given a label of ‘non-citizens.’ Who needs Hitler…

Another law being passed mandates that no signs in Russian language can appear in airports and train stations, despite the fact that 70% of Ukraine prefers to speak Russian. The mandated languages for public announcements and signs in Ukraine airports and train stations will be Ukrainian and English.

There are many more acts of repression towards Russian language and culture in Ukraine.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 06:17:39 PM

BREAKING! Trump Prepares to Drop Ukraine: Operation Poroshenko Dump
https://futuristrendcast.wordpress.com/2016/12/04/breaking-trump-prepares-to-drop-ukraine-operation-poroshenko-dump/

There is a lot more in the report above. Quoting just the part, pertaining to Poroshenko's fate.

OPERATION POROSHENKO DUMP

Please recall that in 2014 I also said that only Russia will be able to restore the territory we now call Ukraine. Only Russia can resurrect its industry and economy. Neither EU nor US are either capable or interested in doing so.

This prediction of mine is also materializing. US can’t wait to dump Ukraine. The only thing both EU and US need is a way to save face.

Trump’s election made it natural and logical to shift the foreign policy of the US in such a way as to save face and get out of the rotten Ukraine deal. But additional push was required. That’s how “Operation Poroshenko Dump” was born. Incidentally, this is my own title no idea what the US calls it.

Here’s the scoop. A Ukraine Rada deputy turned whistleblower, Alexandr Onischenko, escaped to London. In his pocket he carried damning evidence against Ukraine president and oligarch Petr Poroshenko. Below is Onischenko’s exclusive live interview with Russia24 channel during talk show 60 Minutes.

Translation:

Per Onischenko, he was recently recruited by US to record compromising conversations within Ukraine’s corridors of power.

(LR: Please note that Onischenko is far from being above board: he himself got rich assisting Poroshenko’s corruption and illegal schemes.)

On Poroshenko’s behalf, he delivered cash to buy votes of Rada deputies. This was done routinely, as a matter of course. Onischenko says that there were many laws and government appointments which passed Rada only because Poroshenko bought votes. Each deputy was paid amounts commensurate with their weight and popularity. The votes were bought to remove from important state posts anyone who wasn’t Poroshenko’s men and to install those Poroshenko had in his pocket. This included the post of Prime Minister, Attorney General and Rada Speaker.

porosh-nazi

Onischenko confirmed that if Poroshenko really wanted to stop the war in Donbass, he could do so very easily, by ordering Rada to vote in a specific way. But Poroshenko wants war in Donbass because he is a ‘greedy bastard’ (there were a few strong words used throughout). He makes huge profit from the war and confrontation.

(LR: Poroshenko owns the heavy industry brand Lenin’s Forge. He kept the name of this globally recognised plant, built by the USSR, despite ban on Soviet symbolism in Ukraine. The plant makes much of the tanks and weapons that kill the people of Donetsk and Lugansk. Poroshenko made a killing during this civil war: his fortune exploded by 7-fold and more during the period between 2014 and 2016, making him a billionaire.)

Onischenko said that IMF, US and EU loans were stolen and split up between Poroshenko and those in power, as soon as they were disbursed.

Onischenko described how Poroshenko, abusing his post as president of Ukraine, engaged in racketeering and mafia tactics to squeeze other oligarchs. The example given is that of Renat Akhmetov. Poroshenko gave order to start a media smear campaign against Akhmetov’s company. Armed thugs were sent to his plants, where they intimidated and beat up managers; several deaths were reported. Then Poroshenko demanded money. Akhmetov ended up paying him $200 million. After that, smear campaigns and attacks against Akhmetov properties ended.

(LR: Renat Akhmetov once was the richest oligarch in Ukraine, who was Yanukovich’s handler. Akhmetov, much like the rest of Ukraine oligarchs, lost a lot after 2014 coup. Poroshenko is the only oligarch who made a killing. Same is true for ex-PM Yatsenyuk, who simply stole a cool billion dollars. Per data I received, Yatsenyuk now resides in the US. He purchased two dosen (24) luxury condos and mansions throughout the US. More in EARTH SHIFT REPORT 3: OLIGARCH WARS).

Poroshenko did similar numbers on other oligarchs. Alexandr Onischenko recorded a number of such secret negotiations and conversations conducted in Poroshenko’s office.

Spy stuff: the recorder was located in his wrist watch. He passed all the recordings and his additional testimony to the US Department of Justice. It has been announced that the official investigation into Poroshenko and Rada has begun.

Lada Ray: Poroshenko and his cronies immediately branded Alexandr Onischenko ‘Putin’s agent.’ Onischenko has taken this very badly and got nervous, indignantly responding to the effect that he is an ‘honest crook’ and, if anything, ‘he is a US agent’ (lol).

Incidentally, Onischenko mentioned that he has been friendly with Donald Trump. Whether it’s true or just his fantasy is another story.

Again, let me stress that Onischenko is just as guilty as the rest of them. He was the one who participated in many of these schemes and who personally delivered million dollar bribes to Rada deputies. Just like the rest of these criminals, he got rich off Ukraine people’s misfortune.

But he has been a good Trojan Horse inside Ukraine junta, fulfilling his role admirably. The fact that he was recruited as a spy means that US is getting ready to dump Poroshenko. In fact, in Ukraine there is more and more talk that Poroshenko should be hung for his crimes.

Trump and the new people who come with him need solid evidence to save the US face and justify what Trump is preparing to do in 2017: dump Ukraine as a bad dream. Trump will make a deal with Putin. The release of Ukraine out of USA’s clutches will be Trump’s peace offering to Russia.

One of the reasons to do so is to get on a better side of Russia. But there is another: USA is financially in a much worse situation than being admitted; militarily and politically it is stretched too thin. US needs to consolidate its resources. USA under Trump is gearing towards dropping the non-performing ‘assets’ such as Ukraine. Hence dropping the Kiev junta and Poroshenko after supposedly finding out how corrupt he and his regime are (as if it wasn’t clear from the start). After all, Ukraine failed to fulfill its purpose: it didn’t become a convincing anti-Russia, as Soros, Nuland and the rest intended.

Ukraine events are starting to come to a head, per my 2014 predictions. 2017 will make everything I’ve talked about in 2014-2016 even more relevant. In order to form a full picture, read more in these ESRs:

Mersedes

Activity: 223

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 12:07:55 PM

A repost of a comment from Lada's blog, regarding the recent developments in Ukraine

Hi Lada, amazing good news are coming from Ukraine: both Ukrainian Orthodox churches buried the hatchet and united their force for three peace marches towards Kiew since last Sunday. They call it: “Crusade for peace in Donbass.” More and more people are participating and they are marching behind the praying and singing monks at the front of the marches holding monstrances. I’ve nothing found except two German articles in the international press including Russia. Here is one of them enriched with Russian/Ukrainian YouTube videos: http://quer-denken.tv/ukrainer-stehen-auf-zigtausende-auf-einem-friedensmarsch-nach-kiew/
I recommend the Google Translator: https://translate.google.ru/

Seems the common people won’t go hungry any longer. The Ukro-Nazis didn’t dare to provoke them so far. The establishment in Kiev seems to be in deep despair.

Here is a picture from the German article with subtext "Participants of freedom march. All Russian agents?"

I wrote about a week ago about this "Cross-bearing pilgrimage" ("Krestnyj hod" - which is different from a crusade "krestovyj pohod"), which started in various parts of Ukraine and is converging on Kiev. There are fears that once the peace march reaches Kiev, some serious provocations may take place.

Here is my translation of the first 2 paragraph's of Rostislav Ishenko's latest analytical article https://cont.ws/post/325432

A fully overt preparation to overthrow of Poroshenko is taking place in Kiev. The political campaign, which has for six months been sluggish going in the  format of requirements to hold early elections to the Supreme Rada, has intensified and resulted in a joint manifestation of the "Azov" Nazis and the trade unions, disgruntled by the sharp decline in living standards. The trigger of the information campaign was the provocative bombing of Alena Prytula's car that killed Sheremet. Media have reported that the police were conducting an "illegal surveillance" of him. It's a full remake of "Gongadze case" (a Ukrainian journalist, who was kileld on the 17th of September 2000, and that Kuchma's government was allegedly linked to the killing) - down to the smallest details (from Prytula to police surveillance).

The trigger for the street riots may be the currently being prepared by the Nazis attack on a religious procession for peace, coming to Kiev from Svyatogorsk and Pochaev Laurus, and which is anticipated to arrive to the Ukrainian capital next week. Opponents of the Kiev authorities believe that the procession can amass up to 1.5 million of their supporters on the streets of Kiev. Even if these estimates are an exaggeration, we are still talking about tens or even hundreds of thousands of Orthodox anti-fascists, agitating against the war, and that is exactly that legal political alternative to the regime, the appearance of which Poroshenko tried to avoid by prohibiting the completely tame Communist Party of Ukraine, and silencing not even the oppositionists, but simply opposing media and unfolding repression against the anti-fascist activists.

And, as nothing in politics is isolated, here is how this ties into the international political situation, from the end of the same article:

But the development of events in Kiev shows that the mechanism of the coup is launched and only a rare stroke of luck or stupidity of the opponents can help Poroshenko to survive. In addition to the facts, already given in the beginning of the article, let me point to the open panic in Kiev political circles and expert coterie. While recently, important and satisfied, they were promising to wait for the collapse of Russia and the division of its territory, in recent weeks the Ukrainian politicians and experts in one voice say, and screaming about the danger of destabilization. And many speak openly about the impending coup. Even the always confident in the wisdom and insightfulness of Poroshenko Vadim Karasev suddenly threw a fit with the requirement to the President is to urgently follow the example of Erdogan and write a letter of repentance to Putin, citing the need for the surrender by the fact that only Russia could save Poroshenko from the coup.

I really doubt that, even if desired, Russia would be able to do this, but the fact that hysteria and a bet on Putin as the last hope of the "Ukrainian democracy" is indicative.

This tells us that Poroshenko's surroundings understand that his overthrow is currently unprofitable for Russia and that the Kremlin will not support the coup. But we have just said, that it's not profitable for the West either. On whom are the coup-makers betting then? They can not expect to survive in complete isolation? Ukraine is not North Korea.

As we know, right now in the American politics there is an active battle between Doves-isolationists, presented the outgoing Democrat Obama and fighting for the presidency Republican Trump, and hawks-interventionists, who bet on Clinton. The isolationists are interested in the maintained stability of Ukraine before the elections in the United States. The interventionists, on the contrary, have nothing against the use of an explosion in the Ukraine as a means of propaganda (criticism of the lack of rigidity of Obama and of "compacent" Trump). In addition, they count on the aggravation of the Ukrainian crisis to drag the United States so deeply into a confrontation with Russia, that any administration would not been able to change the foreign policy.

In fact, the interventionists do not mind to start the official "little war", with the participation of the American and Russian allies, which would make any administration to firmly support the allies, including the risk to get involved in a full-scale war with Russia. The hawks believe that at the last moment Moscow would retreat when faced with nuclear blackmail.

The isolationists control the official decision-making institutions. Therefore, officially the US is trying to establish a constructive dialogue with Russia (Kerry's visit to Moscow). The interventionists work through their many supporters in the State Department and the Pentagon, which, without having the formal authority, nevertheless, promise on behalf of the US, support for any insurgency capable of delivering troubles to Russia.

The attempted coup in Turkey, as well as destabilization of Armenia and Kazakhstan have not yet yielded the desired effect. Ukraine is the last trump of the interventionists. The main thing is the objective conditions for the rebellion have already developed there. It's not necessary to organize it, the rebels do not need help, and US does not need to take any responsibility. They need only to nod in time and everything goes by itself.

The overthrow of Poroshenko does not simply mean the intensification of the collapse of Ukraine, but also the beginning of a bloodbath throughout the country. Maybe only DNR and LVR will probably have it easier, since the post-Poroshenko Makhno (bandits) will have no power to spare. The interventionists have calculated that a deployment of Libyan or Syrian scenarios in Ukraine will not allow the Kremlin to keep on a pause. Russia should be drawn into the conflict, collapsing its decision space into a point, while the United States will have room for maneuver.

In principle, the Kremlin has an asymmetrical response to this scenario, but even it is on the verge of direct military confrontation with the United States. Thus, preparing a rebellion in the Ukraine, with the subsequent expansion of the civil war and transitioning the residues statehood into Makhnovshchina, carries the danger of a major regional conflict, which can escalate into a global one.

Poroshenko tools for localization of the rebellion are extremely limited. Let us hope that he is lucky. The worst-case scenario will not disappear because of that - it will only become postponed. But time is one of the most important strategic factors. Much of the world will change in the first half of 2017. The results of Russian strategic successes in 2016 should start to materialize. The balance of global forces must clearly begin to move in our favour. The conflict is something we need the least now. We're almost on the other shore and it would be a shame to get into the vortex of uncontrollable events at the last moment.
When people criticize Muslims for what they were in the middle ages, I want to say look at Russia. This country is still there and still trying to organize the Crusades. I'm not talking about the Patriarch of the KGB.
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 01:47:37 AM

Hm... So you're basically trying to say that orthodox christians are raping women and children in Germany.
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 06:13:12 AM

It is really sad that as we are entering a new age for man, we are in fact bringing in the worst of human nature and even spreading it globally. I am still hoping for the best of all of us but i can't help but feel the darkness that is about to envelop the human race that can result into chaos, bloodshed and grave problems sometimes beyond our capacity to solve.
sergeyzol

Activity: 248

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 01:52:10 PM

It is really sad that as we are entering a new age for man, we are in fact bringing in the worst of human nature and even spreading it globally. I am still hoping for the best of all of us but i can't help but feel the darkness that is about to envelop the human race that can result into chaos, bloodshed and grave problems sometimes beyond our capacity to solve.
Unfortunately, the imbalance in world politics has led to the fact that many countries live in poverty. On the other hand there are countries that for the same work receive 20-30 times more money. This leads to people's discontent and riots.
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115]
  Print  

Jump to: