Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:56:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitwall pitching  (Read 362 times)
gweedo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 06:29:45 AM

http://youtu.be/ikoQLBuIYl0?t=38m25s

WOW, at first when I heard angels and VC saying how bitcoin companies have no idea how to pitch, I took it as an insult, I was personally offended. I think they must be correct now. How do you do 20 Sec pitch, forget to mention bitcoins, in which Kevin Rose just said he was very much into.

The real pitch should have been...

"Hey Kevin and Jason, what if you could get paid or get a twitter shoutout for your online publication. My company bitwall allows publications to do just that, with the power of bitcoins and twitter."

That is a lot better and engaging. When you do a pitch even in 20secs you have to state exactly what your company does and how it disrupts. Otherwise as you saw in the video it becomes a forgettable idea.

Plus that guy from bitwall, should have had a business card, and gave it to Kevin. 

COME ON BITCOIN COMPANIES WE DON"T WANT TO LET PEOPLE WHO ARE ELEPHANTS IN THE TECH WORLD TO JUST STOMP ON US.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: