Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:24:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Would anyone Buy Phyiscal Litecoins  (Read 571 times)
gary492 (OP)

Activity: 306
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2013, 03:13:32 PM

Okay so I wanted to make physical Litecoins and I was wondering would anyone buy it if people will then I will start Ordering them. So anyone interested

I will buy your old broken or used iphone or Samsung Galaxy for Bitcoins or Litecoins
Send me a PM
Check out www.mojavecryptoshop.com for iPhone repair and Replica beats for Dogecoins and Bitcoins
blacksails

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 03:38:56 PM

There are already physical litecoins existing. But if you make them good then there will probably be buyers. I won't buy any though Tongue
CoinGeneral

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

The General

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 06:55:50 PM

Okay so I wanted to make physical Litecoins and I was wondering would anyone buy it if people will then I will start Ordering them. So anyone interested

Yes if the cost is like 1.1 LTC each

kaito

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 08:34:51 PM

I like phyical coins, but I don't like it when they have keys or addresses printed on them. Annoying to use and trade.
I'd kinda like silver or gold coins with their respective logos and nice imagery. Oh and I'd like the bitcoin motto on them.
Ecurb123

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 09:11:03 PM

I would, in fact I would be more likely to buy a litecoin just because it's cheaper.
utarinues

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 01:06:51 AM

You may have trust problem, especially if the physical Litecoins are loaded with Litecoin and the coin contains private key
gary492 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2013, 05:07:02 AM

You may have trust problem, especially if the physical Litecoins are loaded with Litecoin and the coin contains private key
Why?

I will buy your old broken or used iphone or Samsung Galaxy for Bitcoins or Litecoins
Send me a PM
Check out www.mojavecryptoshop.com for iPhone repair and Replica beats for Dogecoins and Bitcoins
gary492 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2013, 05:08:26 AM

Ya mines would cost 1.9 LTC Each Vs Lealana LTC coin which is 2.7

Send me a PM
Bulk-Neteller Ltd

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 07:14:00 AM

Honestly am not in Love With LTC.
BNBL.
gary492 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2013, 03:01:48 PM

Honestly am not in Love With LTC.
BNBL.
I dont I think alot of people are Im gunna try

Send me a PM
CoinGeneral

The General

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 05:15:44 PM

Ya mines would cost 1.9 LTC Each Vs Lealana LTC coin which is 2.7

Pictures please. If they look really nice, nicer than Lealana coins then count me in, I will pre-order a batch and there should also be discount for ordering large amounts.

e521

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 05:17:28 PM

if you live in US you may want to read this first:
http://www.wired.com/wiredenterprise/2013/12/casascius/

CoinGeneral

The General

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 05:25:17 PM

Casascius coins were fine when BTC was worth $5 each, but nowadays Casascius coins don't look cool at all. They look so plain, like how a dull penny looks, but that's because they're made out of Copper plating or something.

So yes if you want to make a Litecoin, make it look a lot nicer than Lealana coins, make it look a lot nicer than this:

https://images.weserv.nl/?url=imageshack.us/a/img834/6150/a2i9.jpg&fnr

tescomatty

Activity: 143

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 06:06:40 PM

Casascius coins were fine when BTC was worth $5 each, but nowadays Casascius coins don't look cool at all. They look so plain, like how a dull penny looks, but that's because they're made out of Copper plating or something.

Some Casascius coins are from Silver and Gold

The Gold ones looks best  Smiley

LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2013, 06:33:09 PM

So yes if you want to make a Litecoin, make it look a lot nicer than Lealana coins, make it look a lot nicer than this:

soon you wont the able to buy Casascius Coins or Lealana Litecoins anymore. take a look at the press section. they stopped selling.

now somebody else can take their place (if he not lives in the US and A  Roll Eyes)

e521

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 06:35:49 PM

You completely got my point! Huh
Have you at least opened the link and READ THE TITLE?

ajax3592

Activity: 210

Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 07:00:21 PM

I think you can go with lower amount of value in Bitcoins like 10mBTC.

Don't think there will be much demand for physical Litecoin.

Just my 0.02BTC

Crypto news/tutorials >>CoinRamble<<                            >>Netcodepool<<                >>My graphics<<
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: