Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:38:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bed news of Bitcoin  (Read 803 times)
ROB18

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:55:51 AM

Yes this is something to be considered bad news about bitcoin especially it is being said by someone being recognize by the investment community. I personally was able to earn something out of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency and I believe in the concept/technology of blockchain and in turn in cryptocurrency. Warren Buffet has his own opinion that we have to look into as a constructive opinion. End of the day, we have our own head to used. Either go for it or stop.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GoodBrother

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:08:36 AM

Well it's up to you though if you want to listen to this old man or not. No matter who says what will become of bitcoin you can never be sure of that because everything in bitcoin is speculations. You don't even know when will the price go down or up or how much will be the increase or decrease it should be the same with everyone's opinion but it can depend though on how influential are you to speak of something.

Warren Buffett is a cunning and smart businessman. We should not believe everything he says (and others smart businessman), we need to analyze his actions on the exchanges. It seems to me, he wants to lower the rate to purchase too
adamantasaurus

Activity: 700
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:13:34 PM

The best bed news for bitcoin is the purple mattress, it helps minimize your losses in the falling of the price. If only batman was here he would be able to save gotham, I have a spider sense that the bear market will get sticky when the time comes. Until then buy mcdonalds stock ba da pa ba pa I'm lovin it!
socksserver3

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:32:34 PM

Many of the fears surrounding blockades and bitcoins are due to the fact that they are shifting the paradigm of the entire economy. Bitcoins allow Internet users to exchange what is of value to them, with each other directly, without "curators" and without the power-influencing "from above" in principle. This is difficult to accept, considering that all of its history humanity has built a chain of institutions of control over objects of value.
Musia

Activity: 518

https://saturn.black

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:41:16 PM

It isn't lucky fans of bitcoin.
Now the bitcoin was attacked" by Warren Buffett, and the price has again spread down...

It is a lot of epithets. Not mine, Buffett.)))

Giving yesterday, 07.05.18, CNBC interview, it has told that buyers of bitkon whom he has characterized as "rat poison in a square" look forward who will pay more for their "anything-worthless-artificial-gold"...
The mysticism around bitcoin generates the unhealthy interest and not reasonable rise of the price, and there is the next soap bubble, such as, tulip fever in Holland in the 17th century.
"When you don't understand an essence, the mysticism bewitches and excites. People like to speculate and gamble."

And Charlie Munger his old partner and the vice-head of board of his Berkshire company has compared a race behind bitcoin to biting definition of Oscar Wilde of "hunting for foxes", or "Silent hunters pursue that are inedible"....

What your thinks?
Yet I think that they are not quite bad but the good is that the best always comes after the bad. So do not worry about bitcoin and wait for good news.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
systematicdeception

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:07:58 PM

In 2019, bitcoin will grow to the size of a large soap bubble, and then there will be an explosion. But this does not mean that it will go away or disappear from the market. I think that our society needs time to accept it

boty

Activity: 1162
Merit: 209

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:25:40 PM

bad news from bitcoin in my opinion can trigger panic for all the new traders so make them sell bitcoin at cheap price, you should be able to take advantage of such moment to buy as much bitcoin as you can,

Odlanyer

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:35:32 AM

I hear and see a lot bad news in bitcoin but because bitcoin try it I can't believe in bad news, but the surely problems that true are the price of bitcoin is randomly falling down, the scammers of bitcoin scattered, the hackers of your account in bitcoin.
CherRic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:38:23 AM

Now the bitcoin was attacked" by Warren Buffett, and the price has again spread down...

Giving yesterday, 07.05.18, CNBC interview, it has told that buyers of bitkon whom he has characterized as "rat poison in a square" look forward who will pay more for their "anything-worthless-artificial-gold"...
The mysticism around bitcoin generates the unhealthy interest and not reasonable rise of the price, and there is the next soap bubble, such as, tulip fever in Holland in the 17th century.
"When you don't understand an essence, the mysticism bewitches and excites. People like to speculate and gamble."

And Charlie Munger his old partner and the vice-head of board of his Berkshire company has compared a race behind bitcoin to biting definition of Oscar Wilde of "hunting for foxes", or "Silent hunters pursue that are inedible"....

What your thinks?

Negative news about Bitcoin is not new anymore. There are many of them in the internet. But I believe this is not the main reason why the price really drop. I believe someone or some people are behind the decreasing price. They are controlling the demand and supply of bitcoin.
m.mendoza

Activity: 321

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:14:31 AM

Well it's up to you though if you want to listen to this old man or not. No matter who says what will become of bitcoin you can never be sure of that because everything in bitcoin is speculations. You don't even know when will the price go down or up or how much will be the increase or decrease it should be the same with everyone's opinion but it can depend though on how influential are you to speak of something.

Bitcoin price discrease for bad news of the word wide.so I there for it is our bed news for bitcoin earning. I hear and see a lot bad news in bitcoin but because bitcoin try it I can't believe in bad news, but the surely problems that true are the price of bitcoin is randomly falling down.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:45:28 PM

What your thinks?
See , everyone has its own point of view regarding bitcoin and you cannot change the opinion of people. Everyone has its own theory for bitcoin. The haters who are in against of bitcoin , consider bitcoin a Ponzi scheme and a bubble which will soon burst and the same is with Warren Buffet and those who are in favour consider it as a boon and has understood well the potential of bitcoin and I think everyone should understand the real potential of bitcoin leaving behind all the politics because our future could be very beautiful with the bitcoin.
Tungsky

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:55:02 PM

Of course, this is related to investment, which is the root that can not be abandoned
sakib12121012

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:05:32 PM

Bitcoin's bad news is that Bitcoin in China did not get permission. Warren Buffett has been attacked by Bitcoin, Bitcoin price are changing somewhat. Bitcoin is still approved as the currency of all countries.
Gathel

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:18:30 PM

Bitcoin's bad news is that Bitcoin in China did not get permission. Warren Buffett has been attacked by Bitcoin, Bitcoin price are changing somewhat. Bitcoin is still approved as the currency of all countries.
I think not only from China, from some countries also prohibit bitcoin, so that factor affect bitcoin price in market ,, bitcoin also have other news very much
Freegan

Activity: 167

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:20:02 PM

Since when has Warren Buffet been considered an expert in cryptocurrencies? In fact you have to keep in mind that over the years, especially since mid-2017, many famous speculators have spoken against bitcoin, and usually ended up swallowing their words to see the progress of bitcoin despite their negative forecasts.

In addition, the correction suffered by bitcoin this day has not been too abnormal compared to the behavior that bitcoin has had throughout this year, so I do not believe that the sayings of that man have been relevant enough to cause a remarkable volatility in the price of bitcoin.
Alkhalifi69

Activity: 307

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:58:01 AM

What your thinks?
when we are an unlucky buyer in bitcoin then we will definitely think negatively about bitcoin.
bitcoin is fluctuative whose value can change rapidly then bitcoin can not be set as the currency of the country.
before we invest in bitcoin or any other type of digital currency we have to understand and be prepared for the risks that will occur from these types of investments so that we are not surprised if something does not match what you want.
cocktail111

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 04:30:58 PM

we all see that all markets are red and there are some fears of getting down more and more in the following days. but on the other hand, no one can ignore that bitcoin is the leader of all the crypto market, so if it down the whole market will go down as well, so it is too hard to believe that it will die that easy
and the major investors of it will not allow this to happen.
what do you think, am I right?
belalangsembah

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:13:59 AM

You should be able to take advantage of those moments to buy as much bitcoin as possible because bad news from bitcoin in my opinion can trigger panic for all new merchants so make them sell bitcoin cheaply
Brightcrypto

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:30:42 AM

Bitcoin has been a long time in crypto industry, but in trading and investment process, it has been serving with honest and transparent perfectly that. Therefore Bitcoin don't really need that word negative, because it affects the movement.
kauban2018

Activity: 271

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:10:35 AM

I agree on your thought that no one could exactly say when will Bitcoin's value goes higher or low. In business no one can identify the exact date for it always depend on the marketing strategies that a business may have. How the market demand goes higher.  So no matter what happen, I suggest that people.must not easily believe to others who are negatively telling bad thins about Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: