Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:42:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin functional to the Illuminati agenda?  (Read 157 times)
navelgazer (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:17:56 PM

Hello,

I've been digging about the philosophical objectives of having a decentralized currency. Wondering if I was actually ripped with the crypto movement. I've considering many facts that suggest  that Satoshi Nakamoto was actually an AI. No errors in the code, no test net, no critical vulnerabilities.
If indeed Satoshi Nakamoto was actually and AI made to invent this new currency is that functional to the Illuminati agenda?

I mean I thought that we were following this wonderful crypto trend to kill all the war makers, the bankers, the corrupt governments but what if it turns out to be the exact opposite?

There are other details like the first citizenship given to a robot in November 2017 right before Bitcoin's boom. I've seen some videos (put your tinfoil hat on) that were suggesting November 23th of 2017 as a critical date and check that date on coinmarketcap.com

Anyways, I'm on a paranoid rampage. I want to believe that with all the altcoins we will have the chance of decentralizing the market for real but look on how we're hoping for the "intitutional money" to come in and whatever, isn't that the same shit all over again only that now they have the anonymity to pull the strings globally?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:20:50 PM

Oh boy. Huge conspiracy tinfoil-hat stuff ahead. I like these kinds of discussions though, for a change. Rather than seeing those "how to get merit" posts.

There are other details like the first citizenship given to a robot in November 2017 right before Bitcoin's boom.

How does this connect with the theory about Satoshi being an AI though? Satoshi wrote the whitepaper far far before November 2017. So what does a robot citizenship in 2017 before bitcoin's boom have to do with Satoshi? AI robots are the ones who bought bitcoin that's why it skyrocketed in price?  Cheesy

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
masterfocus

Activity: 283
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:24:40 PM

"Illuminatis" are overated. If they exist, they don't have this much power, I highly doubt it.

That said, about Satoshi being an AI, it has several implications, like, for example, which human being is able to do an AI THIS SMART to create bitcoin and leave no traces behind to be found it?

Satoshi is probably an "average joe" guy which wanted to change the world without bring attention to him/herself. Or he/she didn't think his/her idea would get so far.. :O
NaomiNagata

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:12:04 PM

The best solution for cryptocurrency investment is to use Cryptics. It is a cryptocurrency exchange rate forecasting platform, which is working on a base of artificial intelligence and is able to make predictions regarding the prices of different cryptocurrencies with 70% accuracy. It can provide HFT forecasting (3 minutes ahead) and day-to-day forecasting on a base of social media analysis and P/L analysis. Moreover, they will have a giveaway on Wednesday and the main prize is Lamborghini.  However, do not take everything for granted - you always should check everything by yourself Smiley https://youtu.be/52RacK8L4GI
shaw1

Activity: 504
Merit: 297

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:51:37 PM

Wow.

This is fun.
But OP, whatever you are taking, ease up. This isn't healthy, in the long run.  Wink

If you have an AI smart enough to do all that, why not just use said AI to control every government in the world. Likely an easier task than creating an AI that can create Bitcoin.

So many more, better uses for such an AI.

Robot citizenship is a stupid gimmick.

@NaomiNagata, get lost. Take your spam elsewhere.

OP,
I mean I thought that we were following this wonderful crypto trend to kill all the war makers, the bankers, the corrupt governments but what if it turns out to be the exact opposite?

I'm not here for that. I don't want to kill those systems. I just want to provide alternatives. The better system may win.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:59:36 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2018, 12:19:26 AM by pitiflin

I've been digging about the philosophical objectives of having a decentralized currency. Wondering if I was actually ripped with the crypto movement. I've considering many facts that suggest  that Satoshi Nakamoto was actually an AI. No errors in the code, no test net, no critical vulnerabilities.
If indeed Satoshi Nakamoto was actually and AI made to invent this new currency is that functional to the Illuminati agenda?

There are other details like the first citizenship given to a robot in November 2017 right before Bitcoin's boom. I've seen some videos (put your tinfoil hat on) that were suggesting November 23th of 2017 as a critical date and check that date on coinmarketcap.com

Anyways, I'm on a paranoid rampage. I want to believe that with all the altcoins we will have the chance of decentralizing the market for real but look on how we're hoping for the "intitutional money" to come in and whatever, isn't that the same shit all over again only that now they have the anonymity to pull the strings globally?
Satoshi had more than a few errors in his code. His coding knowledge was mediocre. And this forum was created to discuss all the issues and enquiries until shitposters screwed that idea of discussion.

I wouldn't say satoshi is related to illuminati, but the possibities of NSA/CIA/FBI being behind this whole bitcoin creation are more. You can't honestly one person to be this smart to create a fucking decentralized currency which was once worth 20,000$.

Crypto will never kill banks. If anything, banks are getting more money, why would they go away? Anonymity would never be good as it used to be before and it was expected.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4298
Merit: 3196

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:58:46 AM

I've considering many facts that suggest  that Satoshi Nakamoto was actually an AI. No errors in the code, no test net, no critical vulnerabilities.

The claims that Satoshi had no errors in his code and that there were no critical vulnerabilities are simply false.

Either way, how would that indicate that he was "actually an AI"? It sounds like science fiction to me.  And what does that even mean?

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
victoryana

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:09:53 AM

Illuminati The name is used for some groups, both in history and in fictional works. Historically, this name refers to the Illuminati Bayern association. I think these are two distinct areas.
p4npos

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:25:02 PM

There will be many conspiracy theories regarding Bitcoin. It is upto you to determine whether they are true or not. I have been hearing about the Illuminati agenda for quite some time now. Truly, i am sick of them. Whenever a bad incident occurs, people think about the Illuminatis.
bishopcrypto

Activity: 139
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 09:45:52 PM

The vision is a currency that cannot be devalued beyond normal market forces, i.e., rather than debasing the sovereign currency and thus our wealth via debt service money printing by central banks. However, it is not insane to see the possibilities of a currency that cannot be printed out of thin air. Debts would not go away, and would have to be paid down by actual value (i.e., labor).

The irony is that 90% of the people on BCT are begging for institutional money that will inevitably come down in a funnel that began at the banks bitcoin was created to undo. Tricky stuff. How pure are you?

Wars have been fought over gold, land, salt, sugar, oil. No reason one can't be fought over bitcoin. This doesn't answer your question. But it doesn't ignore it, either.

☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️FULLYREKT.COM☀️
bdbabiak77

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:56:41 AM

If Illuminati made crypto, it didn't work. They screwed up, because crypto is dead.

I'm sure there are small groups of delusional people with weird beliefs have existed in history, but their effect on history would be infinitesimal.
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:02:01 AM

The theories about the so-called illuminati are largely unfounded. There are cabals that work behind the scenes -- transnational elites -- but they are not as coordinated as some conspiracy theorists believe.
LazsFace

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:18:44 AM

yes, you are a little bit paranoid and exaggerated! But, some things you've said are interesting.
first interesting thing: Satoshi Nakamoto is an AI! this could be... who knows?
send interesting thing: everybody is waiting for institutional investors! they will never enter into this space... they don't need bitcoin or other cryptos at the moment... they don't need bitcoin as means of payment/transaction neither as an investment... Think about pension funds... why they should buy Bitcoin? (if they could)
rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:27:38 AM

I once read an article, that bitcoin is used to destroy the currency of other countries
by poisoning everyone, that bitcoin is everything, it will be used by some people to start controlling the minds of all the people in the world
even USD will be the target of this Bitcoin

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: