Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 02:58:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My estimation for the price of the top altcoins by Q1 2015  (Read 8730 times)
shtako

Activity: 779
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 02:13:20 PM

More likely estimates:
Litecoin - $0
Peercoin - $0
Quarkcoin - $0
Worldcoin - $0
Namecoin - $0
Megacoin - $0
Sexcoin - $0
Infinitecoin - $0
Digitalcoin - $0
Stablecoin - $0
Ixcoin - $0
Zetacoin - $0
Feathercoin - $0
Betacoin - $0

wait, let me correct this list Grin

shtako $0

Well if im right that will be the case.  Grin

I hold a lot of these coins so I hope i'm wrong, but I still think my predictions is way more likely then OPs.  Smiley
Goal (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 02:15:40 PM

explain to me why you think ALL of these coins will somehow be worth $0. All yuo did was say, they probably all gonna fail! And they cant be worth $0.00, they would always have a value and that would be over a penny. I belive my estimate is closer than your doubtful guess ( btw not sure if your serious or troll )

SBC : sgRFzU71mQcFW3tm7BBaGJntk7G1ish6vx       
WDC: WhznwDGzDA7RZZjcW9hjYa3HPasiV86d3y
QRK: Qb7yTBeFmQGLfGV7P85ZMf2AceHJzANHxC
defaced
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2013, 02:17:08 PM

No Franko in the list eh? Thats because it will be over 9000 Smiley

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
Goal (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 02:20:48 PM

reason I hadnt imcluded Franko, is becuase I dont believe it has enough of a net vzlue to make it in the future of digital currencies. Just like ARG, and NVC, their isnt enough market capable size to actually be used efficiently. ( IMO ) but just like anything thats a gamble, i could be totally wrong, or end up totally right

defaced
Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2013, 02:25:51 PM

reason I hadnt imcluded Franko, is becuase I dont believe it has enough of a net vzlue to make it in the future of digital currencies. Just like ARG, and NVC, their isnt enough market capable size to actually be used efficiently. ( IMO ) but just like anything thats a gamble, i could be totally wrong, or end up totally right

By net value what do you mean. Volume?

Name one coin in your list that is a member of their chamber of commerce. Or have brick and mortar stores already accepting them (with exception of bitcoin and feathercoin of course). OTHER then Franko, the one not on your list. Smiley

And volume is merely a decimal game. 1 frk, like the other cryptos, can be broken down to the 8th decimal point making these coins easily divisible hence solving the volume problem.

Fortune Favors the Brave
semisyntheticpsy

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 02:29:38 PM

Name one coin in your list that is a member of their chamber of commerce. Or have brick and mortar stores already accepting them (with exception of bitcoin and feathercoin of course). OTHER then Franko, the one not on your list. Smiley

And volume is merely a decimal game. 1 frk, like the other cryptos, can be broken down to the 8th decimal point making these coins easily divisible hence solving the volume problem.

SXC for ONE example
defaced
Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2013, 02:36:53 PM

Name one coin in your list that is a member of their chamber of commerce and have brick and mortar stores already accepting them (with exception of bitcoin and feathercoin of course). OTHER then Franko, the one not on your list. Smiley

SXC for ONE example

SXC is a member of their chamber of commerce and accepted in brick and mortar stores? How did I miss that? I apologize for being ignorant.

Fortune Favors the Brave
Goal (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 02:38:53 PM

yes, though it can be broken down to low decimal points, with only 74k coins in circulation, no matter the price, theyre will be just too much holders imo. Also Franko is an older coin, made at a time to compete with litecoin, but yet it is ranked #38. We have new coins who are 3 months into life who have the #4, #5 and #17, #19 # 22 and in between, that have a huge commitment behind them, and are growing very fast. They have been voted by the people to be the top 5 contenders. Franko never made it on those lists. Though Franko does have a backing, doesnt any coin on the top 50? IMO Franko does not have the potential other coins have to grow. Ill take my DGC with 22 million coins, lots of media coverage, huge community support, and its rising rank among the alts, over FRanko who recently has been pummeled by the new "future" coins of the world.

thecoloredsky

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 02:43:03 PM

Well here's my napkin math.

From Sep 11-Dec 11 approximately 566% growth in BTC
This was about $850 increase with $10.5B market cap increase over those 3 months.

In a linear world using those numbers we will see on Dec 11th 2014:
BTC price: $4,400
BTC market cap: $54B

Now its anyone guess what happens to the alts...
Goal (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 02:53:57 PM

Well here's my napkin math.

From Sep 11-Dec 11 approximately 566% growth in BTC
This was about $850 increase with $10.5B market cap increase over those 3 months.

In a linear world using those numbers we will see on Dec 11th 2014:
BTC price: $4,400
BTC market cap: $54B

Now its anyone guess what happens to the alts...
if Bitcoin were to grow by that much, considering anything is possible in this market, id expect my altcoin predictions to be higher than they are. Keep in mind atm alt coin prices are controlled by bitcoins value. It may be a year or two until they become independant of bitcoin.

defaced
Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2013, 02:58:32 PM

yes, though it can be broken down to low decimal points, with only 74k coins in circulation, no matter the price, theyre will be just too much holders imo. Also Franko is an older coin, made at a time to compete with litecoin, but yet it is ranked #38. We have new coins who are 3 months into life who have the #4, #5 and #17, #19 # 22 and in between, that have a huge commitment behind them, and are growing very fast. They have been voted by the people to be the top 5 contenders. Franko never made it on those lists. Though Franko does have a backing, doesnt any coin on the top 50? IMO Franko does not have the potential other coins have to grow. Ill take my DGC with 22 million coins, lots of media coverage, huge community support, and its rising rank among the alts, over FRanko who recently has been pummeled by the new "future" coins of the world.

It wasnt made to compete but to coexist. I do however understand the downside of having low inflation, we cant manipulate the marketcap as easy haha. Also, im not trying to say those other coins arnt good coins. They are great coins. I'm just saying, dont count out franko because a website with manipulated numbers tells you its not a good buy. We have just as many services and just as much media coverage but we didnt have any insiders at the start. Smiley

Fortune Favors the Brave
Goal (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 03:03:09 PM

Though it will coexist, it will coexist to junkcoin, and dogecoin. I understand your either the dev, or huge backer of Franko considering your past post and ANN., but i truly hope you have investment in other coins such as DGC, SBC, WDC, SRC , QRK, LTC..etc

It wasnt made to compete but to coexist. I do however understand the downside of having low inflation, we cant manipulate the marketcap as easy haha.

Goal (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 03:05:25 PM

I understand it will coexist in the market. But I expect it to coexist with Junkcoin, and DOGEcoin. :/ By the looks of it you seem to be a dev. or huge supporter of FRanko, looking at your recent posts and ANN. But plz tell me you have investments in other coins. I sure hope you do

defaced
Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2013, 03:08:28 PM

I understand it will coexist in the market. But I expect it to coexist with Junkcoin, and DOGEcoin. :/ By the looks of it you seem to be a dev. or huge supporter of FRanko, looking at your recent posts and ANN. But plz tell me you have investments in other coins. I sure hope you do

I am the developer of course. Anyone who has been here longer then a week would know that, which makes your predictions useless.

Fortune Favors the Brave
defaced
Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2013, 03:10:32 PM

Goal
Date Registered:   December 07, 2013, 02:21:01 AM

</argument>

Fortune Favors the Brave
miffman
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005

PGP ID: 78B7B84D

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 03:11:20 PM

what about cryptogenic bullion?  Smiley

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
Goal (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 03:14:55 PM

Goal
Date Registered:   December 07, 2013, 02:21:01 AM

</argument>

explain to me how my registration date to a forum proves my longetivity in a crypto market? Expect how I am to know you as the dev. as i have not had affiliation with this forum until I started roaming it about a month ago? And to make points clear, me having to know who a dev is, does not change the reason my estimates should not be believed. I have research and believe my estimates are not far off. Speak what you must, as I shall do the same. 1st amendment

defaced
Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2013, 03:15:17 PM

what about cryptogenic bullion?  Smiley

Exactly. CGB is a great coin with a good development team and an even better marketing team. These noobs dont understand how the system works. Franko went to over 0.03 BEFORE Litecoin did right after it first came out, much like these coins that have only been out for months. Again not saying they arnt good solutions because they are just as good as any. In this game you dont want to finish the race first, you just want to stay in it as long as possible. At one point in time we all thought the USD would be around forever, and before that we thought everyone would continue to use gold and silver for bread and sheep. All of those things change.

Fortune Favors the Brave
Goal (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 03:19:26 PM

I am a noob to these forums. Glad you could read. But again that is no affiliation to my knowledge of the market. And your lack of respect as a dev, makes me cringe. That will be your downfall. Please learn from Barritus and Artos please

defaced
Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2013, 03:22:28 PM

Smiley

Fortune Favors the Brave