Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:36:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling xbox 360 Games + Accessories  (Read 119 times)
EthanB (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 336

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:35:40 PM

Hello everyone, I successfully sold my Xbox 360 on this forum awhile back and I am seeking to sell the rest of the add-ons that I still have laying around! I have a whole stack of games, a couple working controllers that are pretty worn, a headset and some extra HDMI cables.

2x White Wireless Controller(s)
1x Wired Headset

Games are as follows(All games come in original box, gently used "Like New" with game-manual(s)) :

Grand Theft Auto V
Army of Two
Call of Duty : Black Ops II
Banjo-Kazooie : Nuts & Bolts
Frontlines : Fuel of War
Guitar Hero : Aerosmith
Halo 4
Fable II
Civilization Revolution
Call of Duty 4
Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2
Xbox Live Arcade
Fight Night Round 3
Tony Hawk's : Proving Ground
Assassin's Creed
Halo 3
Fable
Diablo III
UFC Undisputed 3
Gears of War : Triple Pack

I don't care if I sell them one at a time or all at once. I don't have any specific price points and I'm pretty negotiable/reasonable so post/pm an offer on anything you want!

Accepting BTC and some alt-coins. Smiley Thanks for your time, hope to hear from you soon.

Open to Trades as well!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: