Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:46:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BitCoin Christmas  (Read 826 times)
Johnny Bitcoinseed (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Johnny Bitcoinseed

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2013, 03:16:20 PM

This may be the first real "Bitcoin Christmas".  That is, people with substantial bitcoin holdings are spending coin for gifts (as well as for expensive cars, as we have seen).

Alot of these guys were just scraping by at regular jobs.  Now they have hundreds of thousands of dollars in bitcoins  so it is time to splurge a bit and enjoy the newfound wealth.

As they have been unloading some coins for the purchase of gifts, this could be depressing prices somewhat.  Expect after Christmas a big surge upward as bitcoin ignites the world to the potential of crypto currencies.

Just a theory.  But hey, I got into bitcoin on just a theory and it has panned out well for me.  Very well indeed.

I suggest all of you who are on the fence => get yourself one bitcoin.  Get yourself one milli-bitcoin if that is what you can afford.  Get into the game and see what it is all about.

On a scale of one to ten, Bitcoin has reached about stage 1.5.  It's potential is enormous.

Sincerely I am, Johnny BitcoinSeed .com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: