Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:10:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][REVERSE ICO] AMO Coin - Blockchain for the 🚘 CAR DATA 🚘 Market  (Read 2854 times)
AMO_Official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:33:40 PM

Would I benefit in keeping the AMO coins for a long period of time?

This is a good question! We cannot estimate any potential monetary benefits for AMO Coin holders, due to the fluctuating and unforeseeable nature of any market. However, as we make progress according to our roadmap and bring more value to AMO project participants, we do expect to see generation of value for AMO Coin holders, too. We are working hard to link car users with car service producers, data consumers, and other participants in the AMO Market, which will in eventually generate value for AMO Coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AMO_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:34:58 PM

Where is their parent company Penta Security Systems based in?

Hi there! Penta Security Systems is a South Korean cybersecurity firm with over 20 years of experience in the field, with a focus on information and web application security, encryption, and IoT security.
AMO_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:36:45 PM

Do they have any bounties for bloggers?

We do have a bounty program for bloggers!

Please see more info here: https://amo.foundation/airdrop-bounty/

And refer to the image below!

AMO_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:41:26 PM

Was there ever a time when car companies or wherever tried collecting car data from drivers?

Thanks for a great question. Until now, most automobile manufacturers have collected and managed data produced by vehicles of their own brand. What we, AMO, have found as the issue is the unsystematic collection of this data, and how car owners are rarely explicitly compensated for their contribution to data provision. In most cases, the collected data is not made available for broader use either, which does not allow for data to be fully utilized for public benefit.
This is exactly why we find AMO to be a much needed addition to the car data field, and unlike many existing efforts, we focus on providing drivers with access to a much deserved reward system!
Hope this answers your question!
AMO_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:44:55 PM

I see great potential in this project!
Do you have partnership with international company? Or exchange?

Thank you for your support!
We do have various partnerships with a range of institutions, companies, and organizations in the blockchain industry, ICO and cryptocurrency field, V2X industry, as well as automobile industry in general.
More importantly, we are working hard to form more meaningful partnerships!
Please see a list of our current partners on our website at http://amo.foundation/!
Most recently, our parent company formed an MOU with Chain Partners, Korea's first blockchain company builder.
AMO_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:49:36 PM

Hi, where can I check my bounty result?

Hi there!
Please check your bounty submission results on this sheet: http://bit.ly/2Jl7mNv
We update the sheet every Wednesday.
Thank you for your support!
AMO_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:57:59 PM

SOUND EXCELLENT  Smiley Cheesy

What benefit for me???

Hello! Thank you for your positive reaction to the AMO project!

As a contributor to our project, you are expected to gain access to the newest developments in the AMO project and be first to use our AMO Coins as we begin utilizing them in our project. We have high projections for the future of AMO, and as an early participant, you could benefit from gaining ownership of AMO Coins and insight to the entire project in its early stages. Overall, it's more difficult to come up with why you would not benefit from joining our project, especially if you are a car owner or user! Smiley
dominocoo

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:10:26 PM

SOUND EXCELLENT  Smiley Cheesy

What benefit for me???

Hello! Thank you for your positive reaction to the AMO project!

As a contributor to our project, you are expected to gain access to the newest developments in the AMO project and be first to use our AMO Coins as we begin utilizing them in our project. We have high projections for the future of AMO, and as an early participant, you could benefit from gaining ownership of AMO Coins and insight to the entire project in its early stages. Overall, it's more difficult to come up with why you would not benefit from joining our project, especially if you are a car owner or user! Smiley

Ohhh, nice response!!! Ty  Smiley
AMO_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:16:33 PM

AMO is a project for users, manufacturers, automotive distributors who can get their income through the data ... Cars are a necessity for the community. The project aims to meet the needs of every citizen who has attracted the attention of the community. You also attract the community with attractive bonus campaigns. I believe the project will be mass community and investment. The project will thrive as the automotive market.

Wow, thank you for your support!
Wonderfully kind words, and we're thrilled you see the same potential in the market as we do!
AMO_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:51:37 AM

The AMO Market is definitely not a easy and familiar market for most of us. That's why we recommend you to watch this very short yet interesting video to understand the AMO Market! AMO Market Video

whysoserious77

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:04:45 AM

Browsing around, I encountered this AMO Company and it really caught my attention. It seems like it has a lot of potential, as it is using the blockchain system that seems to be the rising IT solution to cybersecurity. I hope the best for this company, good luck!
whysoserious77

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:11:16 AM

AMO is a project for users, manufacturers, automotive distributors who can get their income through the data ... Cars are a necessity for the community. The project aims to meet the needs of every citizen who has attracted the attention of the community. You also attract the community with attractive bonus campaigns. I believe the project will be mass community and investment. The project will thrive as the automotive market.
I agree that this AMO company seems to have a bright future ahead as the automotive market is very relevant to our lives. I am excited to see what kind of a role this company will play in the expansion and improvement of the automotive industry.
whysoserious77

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:20:35 AM
Last edit: May 31, 2018, 06:54:51 AM by whysoserious77

The AMO Market is definitely not a easy and familiar market for most of us. That's why we recommend you to watch this very short yet interesting video to understand the AMO Market!AMO Market Video

I was clicking the play button for a solid minute Grin Anyhow, I honestly believe this video well explains the rather complicated AMO Market. Thank you for the link.
freshmen15fromchipotle

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:34:05 AM

In contrast from the other companies, the AMO company definitely seems to know what they are doing. The automotive expertise that they possess (AutoCrypt, AuthentiCA, etc) and their solid team provides the credibility a company needs. Definitely, AMO company seems to be a company I should be looking out for. Good luck team!
freshmen15fromchipotle

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:42:32 AM

There seems to be Bounty program for Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and Bloggers, but I can't seem to find any for Instagram. Is there any? If so, can I get a link to it? Thank you
freshmen15fromchipotle

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:49:57 AM

AMO’s Parent Company Signs MOU with Chain Partners

Penta Security Systems, AMO’s parent company and a leader in IoT, cloud, and blockchain security, has entered into a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with Korea’s first Company builder, Chain Partners, headed by renowned serial entrepreneur Chul Min Pyo.

Congratulations, seems like a big step forward!
AMO_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:00:36 AM

Browsing around, I encountered this AMO Company and it really caught my attention. It seems like it has a lot of potential, as it is using the blockchain system that seems to be the rising IT solution to cybersecurity. I hope the best for this company, good luck!

Your analysis of the blockchain system is absolutely correct! Thank you for your support!
AMO_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:01:14 AM

AMO’s Parent Company Signs MOU with Chain Partners

Penta Security Systems, AMO’s parent company and a leader in IoT, cloud, and blockchain security, has entered into a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with Korea’s first Company builder, Chain Partners, headed by renowned serial entrepreneur Chul Min Pyo.

Congratulations, seems like a big step forward!
It sure was!
AMO_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:03:35 AM

There seems to be Bounty program for Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and Bloggers, but I can't seem to find any for Instagram. Is there any? If so, can I get a link to it? Thank you
Unfortunately, there is no Bounty program concerning Instagram. If we decide to make one, we will definitely let you know! Thank you
AMO_Official (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:07:20 AM

The AMO Market is definitely not a easy and familiar market for most of us. That's why we recommend you to watch this very short yet interesting video to understand the AMO Market!AMO Market Video

I was clicking the play button for a solid minute Grin Anyhow, I honestly believe this video well explains the rather complicated AMO Market. Thank you for the link.
Grin Sorry for the confusion. We did not intend to bait anyone in clicking the picture, but it seems like a lot of people got confused. As the Bitcointalk does not have the function to upload any videos, we provided a link instead! We are glad to hear the video was useful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: