Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:32:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading, ICO, Lending, Bounty. Which one should I do ?  (Read 7248 times)
OVA|official|

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 08:59:24 AM

HODL Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:17:02 AM

Although you lose half of your money buying bitcoins on 17k, you earn and regain your loss somehow by investing in ICO and lending. If you have a good amount of capital it is better to go in trading, but be sure that you understand the step by step and keep reading about scam and work in crypto trading. Good luck to yours!

The most enticing to me is trading because I have control as to much I wanted to earn compared to doing bounty or investing in ICO. When you are trading, you have so many coins to choose from and you also have the opportunity to earn from the fluctuation of prices unlike investing wherein you would just hope that the price would be higher than ICO and nowadays usually, upon listing the price just go down.

When you are doing bounty, you are unsure if you will be paid or not but it is the one that you can afford to lose though you wouldn't like that because all of us do not want to waste time. If I would have to choose in order of priority, it would be trading, lending, ICO and then bounty.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Vangar

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:21:18 PM

If you just started out with cryptos, I would recommend trading as it is more exciting and a lot less to lose due to market trends. You can invest as low as $10 at certain platforms and not even feel it if the price does not go your way. Also, trading will help you learn more about cryptocurrencies, as you need to investigate a whole lot of things to get your strategy right. You have fundamental and technical analysis, blockchain technology and development, market movements, and even more exciting things to follow up on. If you feel a bit lost, you can read free online guides, as they are many of them. I would personally recommend Cryptocointrade, as everything's there that you need to know and they are my personal favorite.
Cheers!
anjho.ace

Activity: 371
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:45:18 PM

Trading is one of the best thing to have in Cryptocurrency but this is not a win win situation.
you need to make a study on your planned token.

lending is not a good thing for me, i even see bitconnect on this. i know that will happen.

Ico, it is good but you need to wait long, and there are so many scam ICO so better be careful and make a lot research for it.

Bounty is a no money out, you can do it anytime and it is a good income also.
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:37:03 AM

Lending is dead. You said you have made good profits in ICO so perhaps that is where your luck exist. You also bought on all time high which is bad but pretty please don't sell it. There's not a lot of good bounties around and there is a high risk that you won't paid because of the bear period which discourage a lot of investors that makes the project not reach their softcap.
Alfiehob

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:05:07 PM

Lending is dead. You said you have made good profits in ICO so perhaps that is where your luck exist. You also bought on all time high which is bad but pretty please don't sell it. There's not a lot of good bounties around and there is a high risk that you won't paid because of the bear period which discourage a lot of investors that makes the project not reach their softcap.
You can only go for trading or investing in ICO once you have enough of the money and along with that, some good knowledge regarding the things which can then help you in making some smarter strategies. However, participating in the bounty campaign is the best thing to do for some decent earning without even risking any of your money. You have to work harder to make things work the way you want them to.
Neutronbot

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:02:07 PM

I think you can give up your loan or invest in an ICO project because the risk is greater than the benefits! Bounty missions and traders are more appropriate!
Evil eye

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:34:03 PM

Trading, ICO, Lending, Bounty. Which one should I do ?
Trading, ICO, Lending, Bounty you choose any from here. At first you need to know about these project. If you are a newcomer, so you should not join ICO, Trading and Lending. First time you can join in Bounty platfrom and earn some crypto. For working bounty project you can know many things about online crypto market. Next you can join ICO, Trading and Lending.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:28:19 AM

Dear friend,
So far, I know for kind of earning money from bitcoin and altcoins.
I start trading when bitcoin 17000. until now, I lost a haft of money.
ICO I have win any ICO. But  I did not invest to much.
Lending I think have not join anyone. But I think in the first time you can get profit from lending. But no more later.
And now, bounty, I still reading and research information about it. No one help or support. One day, hundreds of campaign public. But dont know which one scam or good.
I am distempered. Need more advice from you here Smiley

The essence of bounty is that every day hundreds of projects and only 1 of them will be listed .Therefore, no one knows how much hunters earn,someone 500 dollars and someone and $ 10,000.Experience and practice are needed.
It is almost impossible to identify which ico is going to become successful, that is why becoming a bounty hunter can be so risky, many do not earn anything from the tokens they get and they lose months of effort, but there are some lucky ones that get tokens from a project that skyrockets and they can earn in a single campaign a huge amount of money.
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:42:30 AM

For me, bounty is the best on those four options above. Why?,simply because you don't need a capital or a money to spend off. So it means that you don't have anything to lose except your effort and time. Well, even if you are trap in a scam bounty campaign or encounter a fraud one, you still lose your time but your knowledge is still continue to grow by joining different kind of project. Just adding a good sense as a bounty hunter!
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:29:37 AM

For me, bounty is the best on those four options above. Why?,simply because you don't need a capital or a money to spend off. So it means that you don't have anything to lose except your effort and time. Well, even if you are trap in a scam bounty campaign or encounter a fraud one, you still lose your time but your knowledge is still continue to grow by joining different kind of project. Just adding a good sense as a bounty hunter!
Actually many people say that if you want to be rich, then you have to get out of your comfort zone, which is if you always rely on a free method like a bounty, then for success it might take a very long time? try to get out of your comfort zone dude use your money for business or trade capital
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:08:18 AM

That’s true, bounty is the best option and just because he’s a newbie I don’t think he should try to go for those other ones especially lending and gambling. He can go for trading, that also shouldn’t be right now cause you have to go through some series of training to know how trading works. It is not easy as most people sees it. Just like when I was starting I always thought that crypto trading was going to be an easy thing,but it wasn’t and I failed many times and I had to go back and learn it and that took me sometime. Well, it’s all about patience.

Don’t even try to lend with bitcoin, many people don’t know anything about how it works and I don’t think you might be able to get those money back. If you’re going to start lending bitcoin just bear in mind that you are already just giving out free money to people and mostly scammers who will never pay you back. If anyone needs money let them go to banks and get loans for themselves. You can do other things that you have mentioned but don’t even try to go for lending.
Manuel05

Activity: 316
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:15:44 PM

You should start airdrop vs bounty. Then ICO, Hold. You must try your best
I didnt have much cash when i wanted to invest. Then i found out about bounty and it helped me alot, though some campaigns have not still paid. Everything is a risk and i got paid for some campaigns which i used to run some good icos with low minimum investment. And yes am still Holding after i took out my initial invesment
Kirito-kun

Activity: 220
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:41:27 PM

Dear friend,
So far, I know for kind of earning money from bitcoin and altcoins.
I start trading when bitcoin 17000. until now, I lost a haft of money.
ICO I have win any ICO. But  I did not invest to much.
Lending I think have not join anyone. But I think in the first time you can get profit from lending. But no more later.
And now, bounty, I still reading and research information about it. No one help or support. One day, hundreds of campaign public. But dont know which one scam or good.
I am distempered. Need more advice from you here Smiley

Well, that is why cryptocurrencies are so risky, you need to take that risk in order to have profit especially in bounty campaigns. It is true that we can't determine if that campaign is a scam or not but we need to take it. In order to lessen that risk, of course, we need to make some analysis, we need to study before make any actions.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
cleygaux

Activity: 656
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:54:18 PM

If I were you I will focus on trading because its one of the most fastest way to earn huge money from crypto you have to study and observe the market wisely and then go for it slowly at first but for sure income if you want to trade even when you're sleeping then buy bots that will trade for you day and night 24 hours.
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:05:35 PM

Trading is one of the best in the choices if you are a busy man you can just  trade some tokens or coins just hold them and sell them in the right timing but if you are having some enough time you can be a ICO hunter too as well as bounty hunter for another income that is the best action you can do.
Typogre12

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:07:34 PM

I think that you should try to trade. I think that bounties will not be useful for project creators. Now there are more and more services to promote projects. For example for reddit - upvotes.io. And there are services that make complex promotion.
Mahanton

Activity: 2688
Merit: 625

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:29:56 PM

If I were you I will focus on trading because its one of the most fastest way to earn huge money from crypto you have to study and observe the market wisely and then go for it slowly at first but for sure income if you want to trade even when you're sleeping then buy bots that will trade for you day and night 24 hours.
Not totally fast because profitability and time frame would vary if you are experience and knowledgeable with it which this thing cant really be attained over time and should be practiced for how many trials and errors before you do able to gain such knowledge. I cant agree that indeed trading is the best one among the choices not only the chance for you to make good money but also you can able to sustain yourself for long term aspect or even a lifetime if you do know how to utilize it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
wendiar19

Activity: 470
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:01:40 AM

for now it is better for you to trade, ico and bounty campaigns, do not let you do lending because in my opinion it is very risky and when you lose then you experience a lot of losses so do trading and trading and investing in ico and become a participant from the bounty campaign that can avoid the risk.

Strufmbae

Activity: 486
Merit: 27

HIRE ME FOR SMALL TASK

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:24:05 AM

From page three till the last page of reply posts some are redundant, i do not agree with some of the replies here. My point is why do they do trading/ICO/LENDING/BOUNTY,  if they have the capability to invest and wait until the price rollback and then become stable.  Why putting all risk in trading if anybody can take control and be patiently waiting. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: