Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:46:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC at its previous resistant. What will happen ?  (Read 341 times)
Jaslinbor28

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:13:17 PM

It might be or might not. Anything can happen now. But my opinion is in favor of bitcoin. If it goes down, no worry. Wait and see. It will rise again as before. And be healthy soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
usekevin

Activity: 2198
Merit: 554

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:04:15 PM

Currently if you take a look at the BTC weekly chart you will see that the price of BTC is at its one of previous resistant level. And we have 3 price rejection signs too. What will hapen next ?. Will BTC go down again ?.

This is the fluctuation of bitcoin in this week.This will occur every week,if you are the day trade. You may come to know this.Today the bitcoin price reduce and it's common in the crypto currency world.Since the price is low,you can use to buy some bitcoin .When the price is raise back ,you will get profit.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:56:06 PM

Surprisingly it has sank below $9,000 so it will take a while longer to get past that $10k milestone again. 2 fuds at the same time has cause a little panic i.e. south korean exchange getting raided, and mt gox moving thousands of bitcoin again. Fud price will go within a week i would say

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:28:39 AM

Currently if you take a look at the BTC weekly chart you will see that the price of BTC is at its one of previous resistant level. And we have 3 price rejection signs too. What will hapen next ?. Will BTC go down again ?.

If anyone knows the answer to question such as this, then such individual just need one opportunity to be rich, then exit the market afterwards as that is the key to every problem facing crypto trading but unfortunately, anybody who offer some answers is only guessing then hoping that he is either wrong or right. The fact is that the point at which price is currently is not enough to maintain huge resistance of not going lower with innate opportunity to rise as well.
We even all wish we could know the answer to that, but unfortunately, there is no one who can ascertain exactly what the future holds. We may always see a bounce, we can end up breaking back lower but only future can really tell how it is all going to be playing out. At this time, being positive is the only thing personally I'm doing because I have already invested enough so I'm just watching these dips.

There are rumors that mtgox guy again started selling of his big stash of bitcoins that is the reason we are facing big resistance around $10k levels. Bitcoin can switch to any point at any time, but the only thing applicable here in this market is following trends and if the OP cannot do that, I wonder what he is doing then ?
dekcutbusu33

Activity: 166
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:35:14 AM

Not going down because it was an accident. Many investors and people who are willing to join the cryptocurrency madness will no longer earn interest if that happens. And that would make Bitcoin die which you would say is unlikely to happen because of the many supporters of the community and its popularity. But I hope this does not affect in any way in reducing the Bitcoin price. It really depends on the value of Bitcoin Market, and now days the size of traders is increasing every day. Hopefully there is a sign of Bitcoin price increase. Holding and selling at the right time is a key point in the trade.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: