Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:05:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Small 0.006 Loan to be paid back within a week  (Read 183 times)
HHK444 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:55:00 AM
Last edit: March 29, 2019, 06:12:19 PM by HHK444

I know I am brand new here but I can pay back within a week or sooner. (and I am brand new because I was searching for a place for a loan because it’s the first time I have ever needed one.)You can email me if you want any of my info or if you have any questions on being legit. I just need 0.006 BTC and I can pay back with interest. I will Pay back 0.0068  Just message me here or email me atTC address is 344TRuPHRTUqoGpewvm6f4pchcykFb6C2f

And I promise I am no scammer or anything of the sort. Just a hard working nurse and mom and need to make a few payments before my next pay day. Which is next Tuesday. Thank you!

Also I have an iPhone 7 as collateral and 2 iPads, a regular and an iPad mini.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:01:40 AM

Collateral must have at least 120% worth of your loan amount.
This forum has no collateral = no loan rule, especially to brand new Member.
Your promises means nothing to lender's eye, also Paypal can't be used as collateral because it can easily be charged back by contacting Paypal Customer Support.

Quote from:  Vod
Collateral is something that can easily be resold to cover the loan value plus interest should the loaner default on the loan.

- The best collateral is another crypto-currency, such as Ethereum (also written as ETH).  Coins must be moderately traded on multiple exchanges.
- Some digital wares such as domain names can be considered as long as the user cannot recover it.
- Small valuable items that can be shipped though the mail - i.e. gold, silver, iphones, etc.
- Large items, such as a motorcycle or guitar can be used if you live close to the person giving you the loan.  Try localbitcoins.com

If you don't have any collateral I'd suggest to lock the topic instead Smiley
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1219

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 07:50:35 AM

Ok I understand. I have an iPhone 7 that can be collateral - and I have 2 iPads. Jewelry too. Maybe I should edit my post?
What you should do is go to the local pawn shop and pawn them for money. Jewellery will be a gold loan - you can try that from a bank. However for a loan as small as 0.006 offering (or attempting to offer) jewellery is suspicious (at least to me). Gold would be valued as a collateral much higher than just 60$.

Still rather than coming to this forum - if you need some quick loan - go to the bank and seek the loan there. This forum should be your last option.

Physical items would require shipping here as for securing them as collateral and would not be worth it for a 60$ loan  Smiley

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
ferall

Activity: 672
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:32:58 PM

With all those Apple devices and jewelry a pawn shop is your next stop.

And how did you stumble upon this forum?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: