Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 02:25:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the crypto is dropping again?  (Read 1173 times)
adamlillian

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:52:58 AM

I thought the market is recovering, but BTC and most of alt coins are dropping again today.
Should I sell my coins?
I think you should not sell your money. You need to have a good psychology to confront the market downturn. Because it's a shark's strategy, it makes us tired and depressed when we hold so many altcoins.
I also hold a lot of altcoins such as NEO, ICX and OCN. Prices drop forever but I will never sell because I understand the nature of the Crypto market. Hold to die bro. Wink

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 575

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:54:58 AM

No don't sell! You will just be making it worse. Instead, since the price is dropping why don't you start investing more of your money on crypto currency? The more it is dropping the more you should be investing to maximize your profit. The price will eventually go up, so yeah, its a win win situation for you where you are taking the advantage of the price drop.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:15:27 AM

No don't sell! You will just be making it worse. Instead, since the price is dropping why don't you start investing more of your money on crypto currency? The more it is dropping the more you should be investing to maximize your profit. The price will eventually go up, so yeah, its a win win situation for you where you are taking the advantage of the price drop.
Staying for a while and doing a much better analysis can make us gain an enlightenment. When the price of Altcoin decreases then we have to wait until there is clear information and situation. So it could be our possibility do not lose, so make sure we can make decisions appropriately and quickly. The result we will get is the result of how we can think.
Mallampue

Activity: 765
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:51:26 AM

Yesterday, The price of crypto is going down, because a affect about MTGOX
mtgox make this the price is drop.
NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:20:43 AM

I don't see any special in that drop, I expected that correction(let's call it so) to happen after the 200billion growth...

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
consideritdone

Activity: 602
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:32:58 AM

because we are in a bear market sentiment show that https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/ath
itsv

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 11:49:20 AM

well the fact that bitcoin is still struggling to make any major push even after all the hype around the Consensus event, could be an indicator that the bear run may be losing steam, but it’s not yet over.  Any announcements that come out of the Consensus could take time to reflect on the price charts. In short, the next Bull Run won’t be as drastic as many would like to believe!!
BTCappu

Activity: 516
Merit: 38

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:57:29 AM

After one month of a small bullishness, market is somewhat looking to correct itself before a big run or even a big downfall. But I think market will move up again after this correction.
Which crypto are you talking about? Bitcoin and ETH are very stable these days and that is the sole reason why are so many people investing in the technology. Not drooping at all. Yes there are some coins like Wave and few others whose price is the record low in the market but those are the coins not everyone love to invest in due to many reasons. Being an economist, I only think about profit maximization and investing in coins like ETH and Bitcoin helps me reap more.

▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬          ♦     Betnomi     ♦          ▬▬▬▬▬  ♦  ▬▬▬▬▬
300% Deposit Bonus       //     100% Rakeback     //     20% Weekly Cashback
▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄   ▄
Ucupers

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:35:38 AM

You have to stay relaxed in the face of market conditions. If you get carried away with the emotion of declining market conditions, you may experience losses. Of course, later you will feel regret because you didn't hold your coins. Because the market price is not always going down, slowly will surely rise again. This has become the nature of the coins for the price will go up and down.
binarhingar

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:49:17 AM

Do not panic about the fall of crypto market values ​​because this is just a normal fracture in cryptocurrency, If you sell it now, I think you will regret it, it is only temporary for a moment, sure you will gain a multiple of the investment.
Crypto Lady

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:54:05 AM

It seemed to me that after the Consensus the market would go up. But I think that today we have a good time to buy coins, because the price has fallen dramatically.

libertyaim

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:55:32 AM

With markets as volatile as this one, it is important to understand that fluctuations are inevitable. So, as long as it looks like it's not going to crash, it is probably better to just tough it out.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:18:47 AM

Selling your coins when price falling is very bad way. You should wait because it is only temporary drop and price will back to norm. Be patient and wait
Of course no it's not , you could save some loss and rebuy again later to cover what you've lost. You just need to keep watching the market movement closely , I've done it , keep waiting waves to get recovered to $17 are a mission impossible now , I've been waiting for 6 months and guess if I cut the loss and buy it back when the price below $5 , I must have recovered all the investment , not just waiting ... It's not productive.
The drop itself are just a crypto nature , if you can't resist to see the red lines , you are not a crypto enthusiast yet.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:52:24 AM

It seemed to me that after the Consensus the market would go up. But I think that today we have a good time to buy coins, because the price has fallen dramatically.

I too agree. But we need not worry about the current situation of the market because sometime the price will go down very quickly due to a lot of things.
Yes, you are right now it is the right to buy some coin in the market when the actual price of coin drops.
twobits

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:59:03 AM

well the fact that bitcoin is still struggling to make any major push even after all the hype around the Consensus event, could be an indicator that the bear run may be losing steam, but it’s not yet over.  Any announcements that come out of the Consensus could take time to reflect on the price charts. In short, the next Bull Run won’t be as drastic as many would like to believe!!
I don't even see any hype to the consensus event. In my analyzation based on the previous years chart and the consensus doesn't give anything to the price of bitcoin. The real reason behind big increase of the bitcoin price was FOMO. Many people have been spreading FOMO news and newcomers were rushing to buy crypto as much as they can. That's the real reason.

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:17:35 AM

I really won't be affected by the drop of the cryptos really especially if one is confident that it will go up again. This is crypto and people will come and invest no matter what. Be patient and all your investments will be paid off big time.
nonycinta

Activity: 165

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:07:17 PM

Been patient is required, hold on to your coin. This is crypto market, prices goes up and down. The price will definitely recover soon.
Warry

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:15:21 PM

Don't sell them at the momen Smiley. I think this dump is the result of so many bad news and bad predictions about the future of cryptocurrency from famous persons in cryptocurrency world like Warren Buffet, John McAfee, MtGox,...Don't worry about this dump and don't care about prediction of these guys as well Smiley
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:30:30 PM

Don't sell them at the momen Smiley. I think this dump is the result of so many bad news and bad predictions about the future of cryptocurrency from famous persons in cryptocurrency world like Warren Buffet, John McAfee, MtGox,...Don't worry about this dump and don't care about prediction of these guys as well Smiley

First you need to hodl the coin priorly when the bitcoin value dumped in the market. Whenever the bitcoin value dumped in the market that is happening because of the whales price move in the market mate.
I do not know why newbies not analyzing the reason for the dump at any time. They are not having the rights to trouble the price with the help of signals and whales regulations over various countries.

StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:00:46 AM

I thought the market is recovering, but BTC and most of alt coins are dropping again today.
Should I sell my coins?
I think this is a very short-term drop. Bitcoin price is pretty low for big guys, so the whole tendency will remain bullish. X2 this year on BTC is pretty real.
I don’t think so that anyone who is there in the world of the crypto currencies will not know all the crypto coins are highly volatile and that their market values keep on changing most of the time. there is no need to be worried about because of this dump and that you need to stay calm and do nothing but hold all your coins and the market will rise higher.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: