Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:43:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: There will be a global cryptocurrency, but not bitcoin says EX Goldman Sachs  (Read 930 times)
wxa7115

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:25:47 PM

And when that you think that it will happen that a universal crypto currency but not Bitcoin? For now, i see no one can supersede Satoshi's Bitcoin but if Goldman Sachs will create another Altcoin and they will pump it hard just to replace Bitcoin then maybe many years from now that it will become possible i guess.
They can create whatever they want and they can hype it and pump it as much as they want unless they create something better than bitcoin it wont make a difference and they wont do it because they know that bitcoin is based on solid economic principles, fiat currency always goes back to zero, governments are too easily tempted to think that this time is going to be different and they can somehow deceive the people forever and violate basic economic principles.

Satoshi did a very good job at programing something like bitcoin but one of the key components was to make it scarce and with a hard limit of how many coins there can be, something that fiat does not have and it will be the main reason of its demise.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:41:20 PM

Obviously Gray Cohn is an idiot. There already is a global system in place for transferring currency, it’s called ach/eft. Blockchain technology is nothing more than a distributed database. If there is anything that blockchain tech can improve globally it’s the ach/eft system. This will simply improve the current financial establishment worldwide.

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:24:57 PM

Another way to say this is:

"Man who did not see train coming predicts arrival of better train."  Cheesy

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
cxmyifan16

Activity: 377
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:12:53 PM

Thanks for sharing interesting post. I like crypto and I am interested in everything that refers to crypto. To my mind, it is better to invest in btc now because i think that it will be the leader of the market for long long time or even replace the main currency

[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:43:28 AM

I will never believe on those greedy bankers because everything they touched turn out to be a disaster. Big example is what's happening in fiat currency and banking industry. They are also the reason why Bitcoin is invented.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: