Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:04:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency trading will be faded !!??  (Read 491 times)
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:59:52 PM

Nowadays we got tons of alt coins and there are new coin come out every day, down with new concept some just copycat, but most of them will fade within the time, a strong coin with good team and good vision will capture the investors eyes, and the rest will be dumped, in the future the investors will be more selective to the coin, the alt coins will have a tough competition

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arsenti

Activity: 90
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:05:00 AM

Any product or service can survive for long term only if it is needed for real use. Currently I see most people using crypto as an option to make quick money, it will not go far with this use.
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:16:28 AM

Any product or service can survive for long term only if it is needed for real use. Currently I see most people using crypto as an option to make quick money, it will not go far with this use.

Cryptocurrency will not fade. It's just starting to be recognized and known by more people. This is just the beginning for cryptocurrency. In this digital we are now in, the more cryptocurrency will have a potential to be recognized  by people and businesses.
cryptovally01

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:21:48 PM

No I guess because we can see the world development most importantly internet based facilities it makes our life easier. Basically Internet users and buying format also changing so we need digital currency. So bitcoin is here for solve this issues and crypto currency is future market is for all and this digital money can be used anywhere and restrictions free. So there will be no chance to fade away .
garymorgen

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:08:26 PM

This matter mostly depends on the project quality. The project which show better performance, are the ones that remain active in the long run.
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:23:12 PM

There are a lot of coins which are useless and most probably those coins will fail and die off, we need to have better solution to trade all the coins without much issue and we need to see new projects which bridge the issues a common end user is facing right now and i am sure we will see rapid changes in coming years.
luisowens

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:41:35 PM

I think period of cryptocurrency will take us to the future. These thousand of coins will help us to spreade it all over the world. believe our future will be glorious because we all these cryptocurency will make our use of curency easier than present time.
conceivedspoon2

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:04:08 PM

It will not. Cryptocurrencies all around the world trades over $500,000,000,000 every 24hrs in the last 3 days which is close to the trading of fiat currencies around the world. Permit me to say that because of its volatility, people trade it more than normal fiat currencies. It will never fade out.
maximkretov

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 10:13:20 PM

Google's advertising ban has become a sensitive blow to the industry, but it is compensated by the fact that it does not apply to search results, and the advertising budget will be directed to SEO promotion in the search engine index. On the other hand, recently robbed a Japanese exchange Coincheck has announced the termination of work with an anonymous currency Monero, Dash and zcash for. I think the cryptocurrency will not disappear because it is very difficult to Wake up!
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:18:07 PM

Well I think it is a matter of project quality.
A lot of past project are inactive and clear scam and for those is starting the delisting.
Other projects are active and tokens useful for the project and for earning generated so it is a matter of quality.

Ye I think project quality will 100% be the deciding factor. The technology is there. It has underlying value and use cases that are still yet unknown so I don't think alts will go anywhere...given then utilise the tech
It's actually how the investors perceive the cryptocurrency and how valuable it will be to them that will determine the future of the coin and it's survival and we cannot deny that most of these coins are scams so that people can dole out their cash to invest in through the various ICOs.
Tenderino

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:23:28 PM

I can not see why or based on what circumstances crypto curreny trading will be faded? Do you mean because more and more countries will regulate it and introduce its own coins? But even then there will be still enough countries where trading is allowed and with the internet nowadays you can reach any exchange or trading people around the world.
Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:53:03 PM

I don't see anything that would result for crypto currency trading to fade. I see its gonna come strong because people will realize which coin is beneficial and which coin is nothing but a shitcoin. So all these garvbage be removed from the trade when people stop trading them. All that's left to trade are the strong ones and those that has capabilities.

hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:00:19 PM

all coins are very valuable, despite having a small price. and this is the advantage of crypto trading.

if compared with forex trading, then crypto trading is difficult to predict. then also trading crypto has lots of coin, while forex is limited, and not coin traded.

and crypto trading will not fade, because I see today many people who use crypto trading.
cryptoroi

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:21:39 AM

Yes I agree with you that there is probablity of some coins to be faded away. The inactive coins and many other projects which are totally a scam will be faded. This will have some impact on crypto for sure but undoutedly cryptos like bitcoin Etherum,neo etc will keep their position and has a very bright future ahead.
Svafnir74

Activity: 318
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:41:00 AM

I think that NEO will not only survive, but will exceed the popularity of ETH. We just need to keep an eye on the news from China. If China permits ICO, the NEO rate will go up. Personally, I expect to see $ 300 for NEO by the end of the year.
paulo29

Activity: 147

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:55:35 AM

Is cryptocurrency trading will be trading? For me, nobody know what exactly be the future of all cryptocurrencies. However, we are in this technology of advancement, wherein almost all government wanted to have an advancement in their technology for economy growth, so there is no way that we will back in anyway in the past. Since, almost all digital currencies are known in different countries and its benefited its user and holder, so i presume that theres no way for all the digital currencies that this will end or be faded, in fact there is a big chance that the price will increase in the next coming months until the end of this year, so don't worry more and more countries will accept digital currencies and soon it will legal and will be stable. So sit back and relax and wait until the price roars again.
sainaselalisa

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:33:55 PM

I’m not agree with this. From my perspective i think crypto currency market will not be faded and it has also a great future in nearby because because day by day it is more popular among the people.
zinson01

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 01:58:12 PM

Actually it fully depends on the quality of the project. There are so many coins that are going out due to acceptability. But which are good in nature, are growing faster. So I believe it will do rise in future and rule the economy.
RondoAnyar

Activity: 651
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:08:29 PM

I’m not agree with this. From my perspective i think crypto currency market will not be faded and it has also a great future in nearby because because day by day it is more popular among the people.
that's an unfounded statement if the market is going to fade, now the market cryptocurrency will continue to run well and more widely seen by the public. if there is such a statement it will not be a reality.

Phoenixpple

Activity: 153
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:12:18 PM

Yes, there is no doubt that many projects will disappear. Some coins with specific businesses or strong community support will stay. BTC, ETH, XRP, BCC, and DASH XMR will all have the chance to survive. This is an inevitable course of development in the early days of the industry. Most of them are eliminated, just like the Internet boom in 2000.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: