Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:58:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling BTC for amazon gift card  (Read 1182 times)
Peezr (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 05:27:24 AM

Title says it. I Might take moneypak. Deal pending with one user against MP anyways. I want amazon gift card. I know it can chargeback.. so I will be verifying it with amazon. I don't want my account blocked. Oh and I'm selling 2.134 btc at btc-e rates. Thanks/.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
www.al3ashi8.com

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 11:37:19 PM

Title says it. I Might take moneypak. Deal pending with one user against MP anyways. I want amazon gift card. I know it can chargeback.. so I will be verifying it with amazon. I don't want my account blocked. Oh and I'm selling 2.134 btc at btc-e rates. Thanks/.
if you sale your bitcoin for amazon GC
you can paying Amazon GC from this site
https://www.gyft.com/bitcoin/
thank you
Peezr (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 12:02:43 AM

thank you
I don't like their rates. Thats why I didnt go there.. but If i can't get my offer here.. i'll go there.

Edit: deal pending here.
croupier

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 03:16:51 PM

Hi,

Are you still interested in Amazon codes? I have a code for USD 10...

Let me know!

Brgds,
Rawted

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 04:55:12 PM

thank you
I don't like their rates. Thats why I didnt go there.. but If i can't get my offer here.. i'll go there.

Um, their rates are 1:1. They buy bulk at a discount from the retailer, and charge normal price in btc for them. Sounds fishy to me.
Peezr (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 05:10:19 PM

thank you

Um, their rates are 1:1. They buy bulk at a discount from the retailer, and charge normal price in btc for them. Sounds fishy to me.
I must've read the site wrong.. I will go there then. Thanks.
hieroglyph

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 04:10:16 PM

I was gonna make an offer but seems you may have an other options for the Amazon gift card.  No big deal as I'm sure I can find a similar deal around here somewhere if need be.

hybridsole

Activity: 943
Merit: 783

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 05:04:31 PM

thank you

Attention everyone, user Peezr is a SCAMMER.   Please do not do business with him.
Peezr (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 05:35:11 PM

thank you

Attention everyone, user Peezr is a SCAMMER.   Please do not do business with him.

Really? now was this before or after you hacked my account???
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: