Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:58:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cryptoward... Building A New Global Economy.  (Read 639 times)
deroyale (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2013, 11:29:47 PM

Introducing Cryptoward

I am launching a project aimed at increasing the liquidity of crypto 'currencies' and providing exposure for businesses and professionals to markets yet unavailable - as far as I can tell - to crypto-capitalists. This project will also provide incentive for individuals and companies who may be apprehensive towards this cutting-edge development in global commerce. I think providing a broader outlet for crypto-capital expenditures will entice larger 'players' to see the benefits of a private, decentralized, global economy, if only for the deflationary aspects (capital appreciation) of holding crypto as an asset. With an increase in commercial entities participating in crypto-commerce comes an increase in overall market capitalization and therefore an appreciation of crypto assets. I feel this will compel businesses and individuals toward crypto denominated purchasing.

Any economy needs manufacturing and construction materials to flourish. Cryptoward is a proxy to the global manufacturing sector. I have a background in aerospace and defense contracting and I am currently the GM for a small aerospace/defense machining facility in Connecticut. I have many contacts in the industry and have recently been building a supply chain to facilitate exchange of value with businesses and individuals worldwide using the Bitcoin protocol (separate from my capacity with my current employer).

I am initially structuring this as an unincorporated association and will require interested parties to pay a small fee as consideration. This fee will cover a year of membership which can be cancelled at anytime.  While you are a member you will be considered an associate of the Cryptoward organization; as a benefit you will have access to our vendors and suppliers' products and services. A number of our suppliers' goods and services will be provided at or below retail cost to you (plus shipping if items are delivered by common carrier); others may have a flat percentage attached to the total amount quoted. This is in addition to - and separate from - the refundable* annual membership fee.

*If you decide to cancel, your membership fee will be returned to you pro rata.

Are you in the manufacturing business? Are you located on planet Earth? Do you need cutting tools, abrasives, hand tools, gages, safety supplies, oil and lubricants, cutting fluids and/or raw materials like aluminum, stainless steel, nickel alloy, titanium etc...  in plate, bar, round or other shapes? Do you need them delivered to your location quickly*? Contact me for details.

*Over 500,000 industrial items ship next day for most of the United States, longer depending on item or material lead-time or if located outside the US.

Are you an established manufacturing business who farms out work to subcontractors? I can have your products machined complete (with any special processes) at ISO9000/AS9100 certified vendors that I already have long-standing relationships with. Contact me for details.

Does your business create scrap metal? Are you located in the Greater New England area? I can turn your srap into Bitcoins. Contact me for details.

Are you a commercial construction and/or licensed professional home-improvement contractor doing business in The United States? Do you need tools and materials for your business? Do you want to pick them up yourself from a major nationwide supplier with locations in all 50 US states? Do you need your order filled and ready for pickup today? Contact me for details.

Are you a homeowner in the United States who is is currently working with a licensed contractor? Does your contractor allow you to pay for the tools and materials separate from their labor charge? Have your order filled and pick them up today, contact me for details.

The process is simple and I will customize your experience based on your specific needs.

For a limited time the membership fee to become a Cryptoward associate is just 0.012 BTC and I will personally cover (as a rebate) 0.011 BTC of that for the first five (05) associates who complete an order and post their honest feedback on this thread. The 0.011 BTC rebate will be applied to your next order after your first completed and settled BitPay invoice and after your feedback post is left on this thread for 10 consecutive business days .

Please contact me for additional details regarding offers for products and services available to members. By all means share your thoughts, ideas and/or feelings below. I welcome criticism and challenges (and only ask that you please be professional). I am reserving some spaces below (as I've seen done on other threads) to post messages and further announcements.

Email me anytime: sales (at) cryptoward (dot) com
Phone # is on my website: Cryptoward.com (please call during normal US business hours EST)

The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deroyale (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2013, 11:33:13 PM

Reserved for announcements, MOTD, etc...
deroyale (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2013, 11:47:48 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2013, 02:44:21 PM by deroyale

Contractors - call or send me a message...  I can have materials ready for you today.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: