Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:59:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CENT] - Promo - Win 100,000,000 CENT  (Read 3368 times)
barwizi
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 03:17:24 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2014, 06:38:03 PM by barwizi

i'd probably wake up grumpy, then do loony dances after viewing the balance. I would sit down and spend a ridiculous amount of time trying to not let the money craze get to me. All of a sudden i'd have a sunny disposure, greeting all those neighbours I usually scowl at. I'd take my dogs for a walk with a new bounce in my step, all the while waving at random strangers and occasionally stopping to ask their well being.

On my way to go cash in ie "dump" the cent, I bump into that pretty lady who is always jogging past my house, I greet her and start chatting her up... all of a sudden my sprinklers turn on and splash water on me.......

I wake up and realise it was a wet dream...i'm not disappointed, it's the story of my life.

My Addy : PHHhaDLGKxydHpo8mqLryKLe8byTPKX5Z8
blade007

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 03:26:08 PM

I would be a genius with that many cents!!!! Grin
RenegadeMind
Copper Member

Activity: 1380
Merit: 504

THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2013, 03:27:59 PM

Keep em coming. These are hilarious.

Are multiple submissions ok? Cheesy

bob131313 (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 03:53:12 PM

Keep em coming. These are hilarious.

Are multiple submissions ok? Cheesy

Sadly, only one entry will be counted per username/cent address.   Nothing stopping you from loading up some socks cept karma is a bitch.
tangle

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 04:00:23 PM

OFF contest

If I had 100,000,000 CENT, I'd buy a pizza, because that's like 20 bucks. Yeah, with extra topping.
alexmax008

Activity: 103

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2013, 04:00:47 PM

if I have 4.4 trillion CENTS
I really do not know what to do with it on the website because I hardly transactions that we are dealing with other currencies like .... and maybe if I get it replaced CENT some cash ..... I will ........
My parents bought a house with full amenities
My brother bought a car to go to school
I will have to consolidate financial resources for yourself before you can help someone with that amount
The last thing I want to ask, CENT = Pennies, if true, this is my account :

PJkpchy5b6QgBumCMqABqunRPfWWhTac3f

Sorry for my understanding and my english capital Smiley

strunberg

Activity: 1358
Merit: 335

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2013, 06:10:51 PM

If I won 100miillion cents,I would hope that 100 million would be worth near what they use to be in their peak.
Plenty of people here would use them in activities such as hookers and blow, I would use them for something that I truly need.

My heart is not doing so well,and has not been doing so well through out my life.
When I was five years of age,I was inflicted with illness known as http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kawasaki_disease  .
I now need a heart transplant within the next few years.
This is the heart cath results from a few years ago.
http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u539/strunberg/heart_zpse05de177.gif
At the time many years ago we all thought there was one Heart Aneurism. With new technology I found out that I have three of them.

I did a calculation.
CENT value was maximum 0.00100000 cent/ltc in 22 september 2013
So If  were to sell 100 million cent coins for what they were on September 22, I would have 100,000 lite coins.
100,000 lite coins are worth at the moment 3,538 bit coin.   
So at it's peak, 100 million cent coins would net me 3.5 million dollars at today's bit coin value.

If I were to pay my taxes,the government would most likely take half of my money. Therefor I would walk home around 1.75 million dollars. 
A heart transplant costs about 1 million dollars,that does not include the anti rejection drugs...

If I were to replace my heart, pay off the surgery & drugs with cent,lite bit coin,News would get around quick.
Imagine how much of a boost of value it would bring to everyone's coins.
It's one thing to purchase a Lambo and a Tesla,but it's another to pay off life changing surgery.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

rahel_kareem

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 06:42:22 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2013, 12:15:04 PM by rahel_kareem

Will hold it for a long time, maybe 1 year. No one knows whats gonna happen in the future, maybe this coin can get the attention of some big investors and the prices might skyrocket, so I will definitely keep it without selling a single coin of it. Go to da moon CENT...

PWutB2W8VoWV76S7hvd7tdF8viiX4DLYFZ
Gogogo0607

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 06:49:47 PM

PX175oxgizXQKEHha6MCtRAETGks9TJgXX

cryptsy trade key 6e1f34583d3e597b899aaf3889474bdee41c568c

thank you
nobodysbusiness

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 06:50:22 PM

The rain pelted the idled construction equipment; each drop falling on the hood of one of the excavators made a distinctive 'plink' when it struck. It was an inauspicious start to the project.

I took a deep breath and surveyed my surroundings one last time before the speeches were due to start. The construction equipment ringed the patch of dirt upon which the stage had been hastily constructed. One corner of the stage was already starting to sink into the mud. A few hundred reporters were gathered in front, sipping coffee and checking their cell phones.

It all seemed so unreal. I wondered (not for the first time) if I was hallucinating, strapped to a bed in an insane asylum. It had seemed invincible, right before it's fall. Bitcoin had reached unimaginable heights, hitting $100, then $1000, and even $10000 at it's height. Then came the hack. Someone, somewhere had figured out an exploitable vulnerability, and Bitcoin was wiped out, virtually overnight. The hackers had made their money in a carefully co-ordinated attack, counterfeiting enormous amounts of the coin and trading them for cash, escaping with the loot before anyone knew anything was wrong. They made millions, and destroyed billions. The life savings of countless people disappeared overnight.

The other altcoins were similarly vulnerable, and other surprise attacks followed the first. Just as the altcoins had followed Bitcoin into life, they also followed it into death. And so the money fled to one coin that remained safe; the last major altcoin that was not vulnerable to the attack. The coin who's unique feature, indivisibility, rendered it immune to the plague that had swept across the cryptocurrency landscape. The coin which, coincidentally, was mostly owned by one person: myself.

Which was the reason for the press conference, of course. So that I could announce to the world my plans for my new-found wealth. With great power comes great responsibility, and I was determined to re-make civilization to be sustainable, just and fair, for centuries to come. The golden age of humanity began with a single ceremonial shovel-full of dirt. The century of the CENT!

PBFDHC9JzbSp8Zw2BLbw47vLAn9H9hnjKP

Hope you like the story. Thanks!
MajikPiG

Activity: 84

in doge we tryst

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 06:54:44 PM

i would do nothing because CENT are worthless

bob131313 (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 08:34:58 PM

The rain pelted the idled construction equipment; each drop falling on the hood of one of the excavators made a distinctive 'plink' when it struck. It was an inauspicious start to the project.

I took a deep breath and surveyed my surroundings one last time before the speeches were due to start. The construction equipment ringed the patch of dirt upon which the stage had been hastily constructed. One corner of the stage was already starting to sink into the mud. A few hundred reporters were gathered in front, sipping coffee and checking their cell phones.

It all seemed so unreal. I wondered (not for the first time) if I was hallucinating, strapped to a bed in an insane asylum. It had seemed invincible, right before it's fall. Bitcoin had reached unimaginable heights, hitting $100, then $1000, and even $10000 at it's height. Then came the hack. Someone, somewhere had figured out an exploitable vulnerability, and Bitcoin was wiped out, virtually overnight. The hackers had made their money in a carefully co-ordinated attack, counterfeiting enormous amounts of the coin and trading them for cash, escaping with the loot before anyone knew anything was wrong. They made millions, and destroyed billions. The life savings of countless people disappeared overnight.

The other altcoins were similarly vulnerable, and other surprise attacks followed the first. Just as the altcoins had followed Bitcoin into life, they also followed it into death. And so the money fled to one coin that remained safe; the last major altcoin that was not vulnerable to the attack. The coin who's unique feature, indivisibility, rendered it immune to the plague that had swept across the cryptocurrency landscape. The coin which, coincidentally, was mostly owned by one person: myself.

Which was the reason for the press conference, of course. So that I could announce to the world my plans for my new-found wealth. With great power comes great responsibility, and I was determined to re-make civilization to be sustainable, just and fair, for centuries to come. The golden age of humanity began with a single ceremonial shovel-full of dirt. The century of the CENT!

PBFDHC9JzbSp8Zw2BLbw47vLAn9H9hnjKP

Hope you like the story. Thanks!

Nice.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CX3px_Ivs44
start at 1:50
cadernera

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 09:35:20 PM

If i had tha ammount of cent i would set up my own lab

PBFUUfh9c8FAJYqrXs4JBUBEZQDKdGzE8W

thanks
crypto25

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 09:35:59 PM

PLxiLUvkMAGBVas3AbaRwcZ4FkCAXEQ2do

I will convince Richard Branson to accept cent to pay for his space flight. Go go go go go go go go go go go go go goo go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go goo goo go go go go goo goo go go go go goo goo go go gogo goo goo go go go go goo goo go go go go goo goo go go go Go go go go go go go go go go go go go goo go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go goo goo go go go go goo goo go go go go goo goo go go gogo goo goo go go go go goo goo go go go go goo goo go go goGo go go go go go go go go go go go go goo go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go goo goo go Go go go go go go go go go go go go go goo go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go go goo goo go go go go goo goo go go go go goo goo go go gogo goo goo go go go go goo goo go go go go goo goo go go go go go goo goo go go go go goo goo go go gogo goo goo go go go go goo goo go go go go goo goo go go go

TO THE MOON!

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 09:36:26 PM

PM4g4a6FopAiNPnyzcBBKD2WqFzZ9NV3Jo

i'll trade them with btc
Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 09:54:19 PM

PRDS1qX94UjFj7NoJLoqaunbhx35p7iKPz

I would try and un-loose my last investment in CENT Smiley

Bitcoin is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get !!
bg6471

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 09:49:12 AM

What would I do with 4.4 trillion cent...

min word count 50 (there I included it as asked). What I would do with 4.4 trillion cent... well based on current market price that's about $1.2 million. I would probably buy 5-10 condos in Manila, rent them out to expats and live off/save all the rent money while boating around the beautiful Philippine islands. To anyone who hasn't been there, you don't know what you're missing out on.

edit: oops forgot to include address
PMuGvM7fSjVCfj3nd9JitoEriYKSgHWhKj
limek93

Activity: 69

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 10:39:59 AM

If I had that many CENTS I would promote them and giveaway like crazy. I would convince people that they can be worth 1 actual cent a piece making me well on my way to a fulfilling life with a lot of money, a viper, a dog and a house on the shore. I would buy coke and weed and throw giant parties where I would share it all with everybody because seeing people smiling (or coked out) just puts a gigantic smile on my face. Seeing Cents go up to .00000016/xpm earlier this week and back down to .000000004/xpm now really brought tears to my eyes making me unable to buy anything with them once again. I would also get Bter to accept CENT deposits. Those assholes..

PSP7xocDxovt72UnZrGVdDTzvVgXCjekjz

BTC  1EkBV8TMs2PQReNu9rZUZwSr4xTRLeENQ2 
LTC  LMzPd1U3JihGZqhYeAfaiDYVZWHoP6x1mw
crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 10:54:58 AM

PXCCy3PuGFyQoNcJhNBKfAxMwsg5Ndu2Et

If I had 100,000,000 CENT, I would buy my family a plot of land and build our dream home. Assuming The price of CENT was at 1 cent I could easily do this. I would purchase my wife a new car so I could have my Mazda 6 back... and hold the rest in hopes that it would rise in value. I would probably still have half my CENT with these purchases! (at 1 cent).... man all this CENT and cent talk is making me loose my sense!

Thank you very much!

9971ea1a

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 02:30:11 AM

If i had billions of CENTs, i would print all of them on paper wallets CENT by CENT and sent her royal highness; lovely beautiful princess Kate Middleton. When all CENTS came Buckhingam, Queen Elizabeth may give orders to burn all these junks in crematoriums. After that, CENT value skyrockets due to a lot of missed CENTS.

PWDaPqHpqZGR8DGHfYv4d56UZ1Q9Vv5yeF  Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: