Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:06:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔖 Gledos.io - Decentralized education and MicroLearning - [Bounty + Bonus]  (Read 2712 times)
holland35

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:30:20 AM

Hey there. Am I going to be hired for sure if i get trained on your platform?
Nobody can assure u of that. If you have a necessary skill it’s just one of the criteria  that recruiters pay attention to when looking for candidates
Gledos is going to provide all necessary tools for trainings,  right?
Yes, but if you get nervous at the interview you might fail it and there is nothing platform can do about it.
Okay, then let me rephrase it. How are you going to make sure all the skills are up-to-date?
GLEDOS uses the artificial intelligence methods to derive the job requirements from existing job postings and creates a custom learning path for each student. This is what they say in the white paper.
ok, are there any age restrictions? I dont think they gonna have something for kids.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dzag

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:59:36 PM

Hey there. Am I going to be hired for sure if i get trained on your platform?
Nobody can assure u of that. If you have a necessary skill it’s just one of the criteria  that recruiters pay attention to when looking for candidates
Gledos is going to provide all necessary tools for trainings,  right?
Yes, but if you get nervous at the interview you might fail it and there is nothing platform can do about it.
Okay, then let me rephrase it. How are you going to make sure all the skills are up-to-date?
GLEDOS uses the artificial intelligence methods to derive the job requirements from existing job postings and creates a custom learning path for each student. This is what they say in the white paper.
ok, are there any age restrictions? I dont think they gonna have something for kids.

There are no age restrictions per se. However, in the initial phase of the platform roll out, the content will be on the higher education level meaning that primary and secondary levels will not be covered. The latter two levels are, of course, a possibility for expansion further down the road and the team is contemplating it.
polonium84

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:24:03 PM

Good day. Why have u chosen Ethereum? Dont u think there are other blockchains available  and accessible from financial stand point?
dzag

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:24:56 PM

Good day. Why have u chosen Ethereum? Dont u think there are other blockchains available  and accessible from financial stand point?

This is very good question. We pondered upon it for quite a while. In the end, we concluded it would be best to use something that has been around long enough, has been extensively tested, is well known, standardized, widely supported and has a solid team behind it for updates and upgrades.
waitsummer

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:22:03 PM

Can i pay for the training  in ETH or you will accept Gledos tokens only on the platform?
dzag

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:25:58 PM

Can i pay for the training  in ETH or you will accept Gledos tokens only on the platform?

The platform will support financial transactions in the GLX native token and in fiat.
alexphjones

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:46:32 PM

Good evening. Can I buy tokens anonymously?
slavonicpl

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:58:54 PM

No, you need to go through KYC. It’s mandatory.
anehh

Activity: 600
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:21:20 PM

the project is paying particular attention to the world of education, but I see with the number of online courses available, whether the project will become popular and successful. hopefully the team can work optimally for this project to succeed, because that is my hope and many people.
dzag

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:32:33 PM

No, you need to go through KYC. It’s mandatory.

Yes, we at GLEDOS decided to follow the rules and do everything by the book. Smiley
dzag

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:47:12 PM

the project is paying particular attention to the world of education, but I see with the number of online courses available, whether the project will become popular and successful. hopefully the team can work optimally for this project to succeed, because that is my hope and many people.

GLEDOS will not be creating the courses itself, but will rather offer a platform for content creators to publish, promote and monetize their content. Further, by using its AI engine, GLEDOS will offer highly customized and individualized learning pathways through a plethora of the courses that will be available. Our goal is to become THE place for distance learning bringing together courses that are currently either scattered around different platforms on the web or are not even made available at all.
bars_kz

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:29:46 PM

Hello. Can I take courses late at night? Or the timing really doesnt matter?
Cloudpost

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:35:40 PM

No alpha or any code should be a red flag for any investor no matter how good idea for the project is.

Just the start of development is planned for September 2018  Shocked How about starting the development 1st, showing some code/product and gathering money after that? I'm asking as a potential investor, no jokes or sarcasm. That's how other projects raise money nowadays...

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Aadhaya

Activity: 114

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:38:27 PM

Nice project. Maybe you can incorporate a feature for donors who want to support education or those who want to offer scholarships to needy students
mendra_2009

Activity: 429
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:45:01 PM

the project is very interesting with a unique strategy, but I still have to believe myself for some time by looking at further developments on this project. so my decision to join the project was the right decision to believe that this project would be a success.

dzag

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:50:01 PM

Hello. Can I take courses late at night? Or the timing really doesnt matter?

Whenever best suits you and whenever you need them. The timing doesn't matter. And you pay what you consume. If you consume only 3 minutes and 34 seconds, you pay only 3 minutes and 34 seconds. Smiley
dzag

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:59:57 PM

Nice project. Maybe you can incorporate a feature for donors who want to support education or those who want to offer scholarships to needy students

Thank you for your kind words. Yes, the platform will include a feature for donors as well as for scholarships. Also, a voucher-based system will be enabled. This means that, for instance, a company will be able to purchase let's say 50 hours of educational content for each of its employees and they will be able to use that. In the end, the company will pay the actual cost of the content - if a certain employee did no use up all 50 hours, the company will pay only as much as he/she actually used.
dzag

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:06:07 PM

the project is very interesting with a unique strategy, but I still have to believe myself for some time by looking at further developments on this project. so my decision to join the project was the right decision to believe that this project would be a success.

Thank you for your support and trust in us. Yes, it's an ambitious project, indeed. But we are a bunch of people who usually do not take on projects that are anything less than ambitious.  Wink

On a more serious note: we chunked up the whole project in several stages, rolling them out as they are developed, so actually quite soon our first learners will be able to give it a try.
Olivia Keyton

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:11:05 PM

Guys, development of the project is in full swing. I'm pretty sure that the team will be able to translate all their ideas and develop the project for the better and towards improving technology.
dzag

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:13:40 PM

No alpha or any code should be a red flag for any investor no matter how good idea for the project is.

Just the start of development is planned for September 2018  Shocked How about starting the development 1st, showing some code/product and gathering money after that? I'm asking as a potential investor, no jokes or sarcasm. That's how other projects raise money nowadays...

Yes, I understand your concern. We have already started the development, and a launch of MVP is planned before summer which is well before the ICO date.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: