Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:12:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔖 Gledos.io - Decentralized education and MicroLearning - [Bounty + Bonus]  (Read 2712 times)
someonesomeone (OP)

Activity: 933
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:24:28 AM
Last edit: May 21, 2018, 08:51:54 AM by someonesomeone

Disclaimer: I am not part of the team, if you have any questions, contact member Oziris who is the CEO of Gledos

GLEDOS - Decentralized education for microLearning and top-class nanoDegrees

SHORT SUMMARY:

APPLY FOR WHITELIST: HERE
PRESALE DATE: 4th September 2018
Crowd SALE DATE: 6th September 2018
Current status: Private sale and Whitelist OPEN.
Min. Investment (until Crowdsale): Private sale 50 ETH, presale 1 ETH
SOFT CAP: $3,500,000
HARD CAP: $18,500,000
Total tokens minted: 180M
Price per token on CS: $0.20

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER  |TEAM | BOUNTY PROGRAM | MEDIUM | TELEGRAM | APPLY FOR WHITELIST | REDDIT | LINKEDIN | NEWS

1. WHY WE'RE CHANGING EDUCATION?

The education ecosystem is changing rapidly with the arrival of new technologies enabling nano-degrees and micro-credentials and offering students and working professionals alike a way to bulk up their resumes with relevant knowledge and field-specific skills. The e-learning market size was estimated at over US$150 billion in 2016 and is predicted to grow at over 5% CAGR from 2017 to 2024. GLEDOS (Global Education Solution) serves a middle layer and plans to integrate top existing e-learning providers into a platform. On top of that, GLEDOS will build its own base of lectures, provided by professors/lecturers across the globe. GLEDOS tokens will be used for students to pay for the sessions.

2. PROBLEMS WITH THE CURRENT STATE  OF EDUCATION INDUSTRY

As stated in the Future of Jobs report published by the World Economic Forum, most of the existing education systems at all levels provide highly siloed training and continue a number of 20th-century practices that are hindering progress in today’s talent and labor market issues. Two such legacy issues burdening formal education systems worldwide are the dichotomy between humanities and natural sciences and applied and pure training, on the one hand, and the prestige premium attached to tertiary-certified forms of education — rather than the actual content of learning — on the other hand. Put bluntly, today there is simply no good reason to maintain either of these indefinitely. Businesses should work closely with governments, education providers, and others to imagine what a true 21st-century curriculum should look like.

3. SOLUTION: GLEDOS (Global Education Solution)

1. GLEDOS will shorten the education period from an average of 4-5 years to 1-2 years to get the first job, merely because student attended the lectures most suitable for a particular employer or business field.
2. The platform offers the opportunity to study globally, participate in high-quality sessions provided by top lecturers, and adjust the studying to their time preference.
3. Smart contracts are used to set the rules for businesses or governments to invest in learning (enabling a voucher-based financing system).
4. GLEDOS enables the students to build a learning plan with the support of AI as a combination of lectures across multiple universities or other educational programs.
5. The platform engages students with businesses in the early phases of studying to get valuable experience.
6. The student profiles are matched with the best-fit employers.
7. The blockchain is used to store students’ achievements.
8. GLEDOS offers a new level of partnership between educational institutions, professors, students, and businesses.
9. The new ecosystem motivates professors to deliver high-quality sessions and to improve in deprived or lower evaluated activities.
10.GLEDOS offers a new credential model to increase the students’ probability of getting work.

4. WHY BLOCKCHAIN?

Key features of blockchain used by GLEDOS are:

Smart contract is used for purchasing training hours – vouchers (tokens), defining the investment criteria (participation, passing score).

● Achievement record is a collection of all student achievements, participation, and business interactions.

● Anytime CURRICULUM snapshot enables students at any moment to prove their personal achievements and send them to their potential employers, even to businesses which are not part of GLEDOS.

● GLEDOS token is used to pay for lectures, scholarships, mentorships, and for other investments.

● Pay what you consume is the logic of payment with smart contracts based on actual consumption of a particular lecture (proportion payment).

● The scholarship program uses smart contract logic – a commitment to receive a scholarship when specific criteria are met.

● Security is fragmented data storage in an Ethereum based network with encrypted blockchain overlay security to store the achievements, currencies, and other GLEDOS activities.

● Certification of content providers, professor accreditation, an educational institution with a license to operate and training centers.

● Standardization enables increased interoperability between systems and allows data sharing and access.

5. PRODUCT - ALPHA COMING SOON

5 seasoned blockchain developers based in Zagreb, Croatia are working on the MVP as we speak. Get Whitelisted now and join our community HERE in the mean time

Expected Launch: June 2018

6. TOKEN GENERATION - CROWDSALE: 6th September 2018

Token name: GLX
Total tokens minted: 180M GLX
Soft cap: $3,500,000
Hard cap: $18,500,000
Tokens on public offering: 108M GLX
Price of GLX token: $0.20
Blockchain: Ethereum (ERC-20)
Currency Accepted: ETH
[/b]

Gledos project can continue to raise funds via private agreements during the Crowdsale.

Unsold tokens offered to the public will be burned

Get whitelisted - HERE https://kyc.gledos.io/
[/b]

7. GLX  TOKEN

GLEDOS token (GLX) will be the fuel of the platform, used by students, businesses, HR agencies, and content providers. It is an application-specific token (utility token), built on top of the existing Ethereum blockchain (ERC20 token), allowing us to give the users back
the value of the GLEDOS learning solution.

To ensure the successful launch of GLEDOS, we secured 10% of tokens, which will be invested with the goal of attracting our first users.

When GLEDOS achieves critical mass, it will become self-sustainable with the collection of gas for GLEDOS token transactions. GLEDOS will continue to invest in new programs, new content providers, and businesses. Part of the income will be used for the continuing development, platform improvements, and scholarship programs.

The GLEDOS token will be used:
● As a subscription (gas) to use the solution
● As a payment from HR agencies to get the insights
● As a scholarship investment into blockchain related skills
● As a scoring for the top student, top lectures, and top talent matching

GLEDOS revenue model is based on earnings per transaction and selling the talent pool data.

8. TOKEN DISTRIBUTION

The Public Token Sale Contributors: GLX tokens will be distributed one week after the Crowdsale period expires.
Bounties: GLX tokens will be distributed 1 month after the Crowdsale period expires.
Company: GLX tokens will be vested over 18 months period with monthly vesting schedule starting 9 months after the Crowdsale period expires.
Advisors: GLX tokens will be vested over 6 months period with monthly vesting schedule starting one week the Crowdsale period expires.
Team: GLX tokens will be vested over 18 months period with monthly vesting schedule starting one week after the Crowdsale period expires.

A total of 108,000,000 GLX tokens is to be distributed during the public token sale representing 60% of the total token supply. The pricing mechanism rewards earlier contributions with more GLX tokens in exchange for ETH. The token sale system is not time sensitive but rather supply sensitive. Each phase within the public token sale is set to distribute a limited amount of GLX tokens for a predetermined amount
of GLX tokens effectively increasing market price discovery.

No more tokens will be minted after the ICO. Payment with ETH will be available. The USD/ETH exchange rate will be locked on the market exchange rate before the ICO start and will be valid for the entire period of the ICO. We do not accept currencies other than ETH.[/size][/left]

9. GLEDOS BOUNTY PROGRAM

Join our growing Telegram community and immediately earn 10 tokens!

▶️ Join our Telegram channel
✏️ Register HERE so we can track your effort and activity!
☀️Congratulations, you have just earned your first 10 GLX tokens!☀️

WANT TO EARN MORE? ADD YOUR FRIENDS!

Having an awesome community makes projects such as GLEDOS rolling. That’s why we would like to have more people like you on board!

👫Add your friends to our Telegram channel
✨Earn 10 GLX per EACH friend added

If you haven’t already, please register HERE to participate in the bounty program.

❗️ If you join the group and then leave after a few days, it won’t count. We want community members who are engaged and who will stay active for at least four months — until the end of the CROWDSALE on 4 October 2018.

1. 👍Follow us on our other Social Media Profiles and earn again!

▶️ Twitter (+10GLX)
▶️ Facebook (+10GLX)
▶️ Reddit (+10GLX)

2. 📣Spread the word! Share your excitement about GLEDOS on your channels. Publishing something like this for example:

“Check this out: GLEDOS, a new way to learn. Gledos.io”

“GLEDOS (Global Education Solution) is a blockchain-based answer to a raising demand for a tailor-made and relevant on-demand education for the modern age. Check it out: gledos.io”

❗️ Make sure to always include a link to our website: gledos.io

3. 📩When you’re done, send us publicly available links to your posts to bounty@gledos.io and we will reward you with 10 GLX tokens for share&post on each of the above social media platforms.

Are you a content creator or are you really passionate about blockchain and cryptocurrencies and have a community of followers?

▶️ If you are a social media influencer, publishing a post about GLEDOS can earn you maximum of 1.000 GLX tokens
▶️ If you organize a meetup about GLEDOS, we will reward you with a maximum of 200 GLX tokens per participant (total maximum of 5.000 GLX)
▶️ If you are an influential YouTuber/vlogger and will produced video presenting GLEDOS, maximum of 2.000 GLX tokens could be waiting for you
▶️ ️If you are a blogger with your own community of readers and will share with them your views on GLEDOS, we’ll show our appreciation with a maximum of 1.000 GLX tokens

💡Have some other cool ideas on how you could act as our ambassador? Drop us a line at: 📩 bounty@gledos.io 💡

The total volume of earnings will be assessed on individual basis depending on the quality and reach and will be discussed directly with the author.

Please follow these guidelines in creating your content:

❗️Use English, Chinese, Russian or Spanish language
❗️Your posts and promotions must be publicly visible and searchable
❗️The content must be original — no plagiarism please!
❗️Your content must contain the link to our webpage: https://gledos.io
❗️Include a call to action to encourage people to join our Telegram and Twitter channels
📩 When you’re ready, send your post, article or thread to bounty@gledos.io along with a link and a print-screen picture. We will check every submission and we will weed out the fakes.

See other opportunities to promote Gledos?

Drop us a line at: bounty@gledos.io

10. TEAM AND ADVISORS

The comprises of the top artificial intelligence scientists, blockchain developers, web & mobile platform developers, education experts and many more top talents in their respective fields among 30+ team members.

Among the team members, we have an advisor to the European Commission on blockchain in education, an UNESCO Chair on Open Technologies for Open Educational Resources, an AI Digital Champion at the European Commission, creators of the world’s top scientific video webservices videolectures.net and the open RTD analytics environment scienceatlas.ijs.si.

11. ROADMAP - SOLUTION IN TWO PHASES

PHASE 1
September 2018: Application Development Phase 1 Starts
March 2019: Testing and Optimization
June 2019: Go Live Beta
September 2019: Go Live Global Rollout

PHASE 2
March 2020: Application Development Phase 2 Starts
September 2020: Go Live Phase 2
Ongoing: Continues Platform Improvement and Global Expansion

12. PARTNERSHIPS[/size]

GLEDOS has already received support by a number of actors in the field, among them: Slovenian Ministry of Education, Science and Sport, Slovenian Ministry of Labor, Family, Social Affairs and Equal Opportunities and Education Research Institute.

GLEDOS’ core partners in developing the platform are:

Netis group
With 17 years of experience, Netis Group possesses a unique crypto market insight and operates within a paramount network of most appreciated crypto professionals. Netis is building state-of-the-art private and public blockchain solutions, including IoT protocols for the interconnection among different standards with the use of blockchain technology. They are a founding member of Blockchai Alliance CEE.

Hashmark
Hashmark is specialized in branding for the blockchain industry with the moto “We create brands, connect teams, plan strategies and establish partnerships for long term growth, where an ICO is just the beginning of your journey.” Hashmark produced marketing strategies for a number of successful ICOs, such as Trustedhealth and Blocksquare.

Trikoder
Trikoder has been createing high-performance web applications and sites for the past decade.

Undabot
Undabot helps clients to scale their businesses on mobile platforms and enables users to enjoy their mobile moments.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
supernva

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:11:19 AM

What coins or currencies do you accept for the ICO?
spyQQgood

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:26:52 PM

hey. why do u think that the training methods offered by Gledos will be popular?
ionbefore

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:32:24 PM

hey. why do u think that the training methods offered by Gledos will be popular?
as for me, i think that the main argument is the fact that it’s possible to access them anytime
spyQQgood

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:35:19 PM

as for me, i think that the main argument is the fact that it’s possible to access them anytime
there’re enough online courses in the world which are available round-the-clock
i’m afraid this strategy can fail
ionbefore

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:41:46 PM

most of these courses are second-rate lections which cant provide with real knowledge
spyQQgood

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:44:43 PM

most of these courses are second-rate lections which cant provide with real knowledge
really? then why are they so popular? i hear about them constantly and the advertisement is quite obtrusive
ionbefore

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:50:51 PM

really? then why are they so popular? i hear about them constantly and the advertisement is quite obtrusive

cause they’re shareware. it means that u get a part of the course for free but then have to pay for the rest
dayasinfo

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:53:45 PM

cause they’re shareware. it means that u get a part of the course for free but then have to pay for the rest
that’s right. once i was tricked by such courses and, in fact, everything that they provide for free can be found on the network for free, too. frankly speaking, i don’t believe that education will ever be free
rdizza

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:22:05 PM

good afternoon. is yr platform focused on students only or is it available for other age groups?     
Anthomy

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:23:08 PM

The uniqueness of the project is that this is the world's first gas blockchain-option, the project is involved in the world's largest sector of the economy, they have a huge potential for development
egretia
Apula

Activity: 129

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:48:08 PM

I read about the project, I will say what I like, the idea is very interesting and will be acute for people
momo

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:19:44 PM

hey. what bonus will be available on the ICO?
waitsummer

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:26:03 PM

in opinion, would it be possible to implement yr solution without blockchain or is such an option excluded?   
Andeze17

Activity: 650
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:32:51 PM

Will the cost of lessons, scholarships, mentorships etc be paid in a fixed GLEDOS token price or will it be pegged to a fiat currency?
ie will payment prices fluctuate based on the current GLEDOS token price?
nothappend

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:03:56 PM

hey. what bonus will be available on the ICO?
u still can sign up for the pre-ICO and get a 20% bonus
steelcityveteran

Activity: 212

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:26:30 PM

hello. how much is the minimum investment amount on the pre-sale?
g8stTDas

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:27:26 PM

Good evening. Will the diplomas of yr platform be recognized by the states?  I believe this will make them more valuable.
HurdyGurdy

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:27:57 PM

Great project with lots of info to go through I can see.Gonna check your WP and team and get back,Great to see that you have a bounty program!
LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:31:48 PM

Such projects are very much in demand in the ecosystem. The problem is that the curricula must be very carefully developed by real experts and specialists.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: