Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:26:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔖 Gledos.io - Decentralized education and MicroLearning - [Bounty + Bonus]  (Read 2712 times)
dzag

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:17:26 PM

Are you planning to interact with the employers from all over the world or from particular countries? I hope that Gledos is gonna be a really global solution.
Yes, our ambition is to crawl the job posts and other employment-related notices all over the world. That way, our AI engine will be able to recommend really up-to-date and relevant learning pathways for all kinds of career goals -- from those that will be very general and usual to highly specific and niche requirements and also region specific.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rattle99

Activity: 518
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:07:40 AM

The projects seems great.

How do you differentiate yourself from bitdegree? Also, other services like coursera?
Emilytran

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:04:45 AM

It seems to me that group training is extremely inefficient and completely exhausted its own potential. maybe your platform should concentrate completely on individual training?
dzag

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:09:00 AM

The projects seems great.

How do you differentiate yourself from bitdegree? Also, other services like coursera?

Thank you for your kind words.

Our platform differentiates from BitDegree and Coursera in several important aspects:
– An integral part of the GLEDOS platform will be its AI engine that will continually analyze job posts and other employment related notices and, based on this information, it will create unique individualized learning pathways to its users depending on their career goals;
– GLEDOS platform will bring together formal (such as universities and colleges) and non-formal (such as Udemy) education providers;
– GLEDOS platform will offer nanoDegrees and microCredentials meaning that the learners will earn some kind of acknowledgment after completing the smallest meaningful segments of the learning materials and, based on that,  will be able to land a job quicker;
– We will invite platforms, such as Coursera, into partnership, so that their content will also be available on the GLEDOS platform.
dzag

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:13:48 AM

It seems to me that group training is extremely inefficient and completely exhausted its own potential. maybe your platform should concentrate completely on individual training?

Yes, you are correct. This is why our platform will have several aspects encompassing the individualization of the learning material to particular needs and career goals of individual learners. All the learning material on the platform will be chunked up to the smallest meaningful segments and than our AI engine will propose to the prospective learner a mix&match he/she can take to achieve his/her learning goals.
tropyc_shivam

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:57:25 AM

Hello there,

We added Gledos to tropyc. Let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions!

https://tropyc.co/crypto/gledos

All the best for your sale,
Tropyc Team
dzag

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:25:09 PM

Hello there,

We added Gledos to tropyc. Let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions!

Thank you very much for adding us to your platform and letting us know about it!
Tynianee

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:26:01 AM

From the first glimpse the idea behind your project seems somehow similar to Bitdegree's. Bitdegree is building online courses platform connected with the blockchain in order to distribute token incentives and connect students with employers.

So how is your project different from Bitdegree? Are you planning to offer not separate courses but full degree/training programs?
Payal_techy

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:29:26 AM

Awesome projects. I hope you get your coin listed on ICO Guide https://www.icoguide.com/en so as to get better response.
Sandra_techy

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:31:09 AM

I am fascinated by your project. So amazingly built. You must be having talented and awesome team. Good luck with your coin.
amskdkd

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:51:41 AM

Education is commonly divided formally into such stages as preschool or kindergarten, primary school, secondary school, and then college, university, or apprenticeship
swamik

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:15:15 PM

Congratulations!!
I am pleased to inform that GLEDOS platform has been shortlisted and added to our listing:

In case of any changes, feel free to revert back with the proposed changes to be made to hello@allcoinposts.com

Best Regards,

https://www.allcoinposts.com/icodetails?q=GLEDOS
JavarisN

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:18:06 PM

What is the consensus algorithm used by the business and how was it picked? What languages will your website, whitepaper, and marketing initiatives be in?
Katysgysa

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:45:16 PM

will it be possible to receive training from scratch?  or do i need some knowledge in a particular area?
It will largely depend on the subject matter, the lecturers and the available courses. Since the platform will be primarily for the higher (university/college) education content, almost all courses will assume or even require at least some prior knowledge.

Why is the focus on higher education? Couldn't it expand into any field of education if there is supply and demand?
Yes, we will expand in the future. But we are starting with the higher education, because primary and secondary levels are in almost all countries heavily regulated and in their specifics differ quite a lot from the higher education.

I thought that higher education is also heavily regulated. The Bachelor and Master system has a lot of regulation, but you know more about that than I do I assume Smiley
You are absolutely correct that the higher education is also subjected to regulation. Gledos will not be a higher education institution, such as a university. Gledos will be platform which will enable already established and accredited higher education institutions to disseminate their learning material to a much wider, in fact a worldwide, audience.

for education, in various countries education is bound by a rule, the material has been adjusted and has been approved by the Minister of Education. I think this is a problem for your platform, how is that adjustment? this must meet certain country rules. while your platform wants to spread education throughout the world.
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:45:03 PM

will it be possible to receive training from scratch?  or do i need some knowledge in a particular area?
It will largely depend on the subject matter, the lecturers and the available courses. Since the platform will be primarily for the higher (university/college) education content, almost all courses will assume or even require at least some prior knowledge.

Why is the focus on higher education? Couldn't it expand into any field of education if there is supply and demand?
Yes, we will expand in the future. But we are starting with the higher education, because primary and secondary levels are in almost all countries heavily regulated and in their specifics differ quite a lot from the higher education.

I thought that higher education is also heavily regulated. The Bachelor and Master system has a lot of regulation, but you know more about that than I do I assume Smiley
You are absolutely correct that the higher education is also subjected to regulation. Gledos will not be a higher education institution, such as a university. Gledos will be platform which will enable already established and accredited higher education institutions to disseminate their learning material to a much wider, in fact a worldwide, audience.

for education, in various countries education is bound by a rule, the material has been adjusted and has been approved by the Minister of Education. I think this is a problem for your platform, how is that adjustment? this must meet certain country rules. while your platform wants to spread education throughout the world.

They must think about these problems because this is very dependent on the continuation of the development of this project going forward.
Loopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:53:58 AM

GLEDOS is already rated by Cryptolaboratory. All facts are here. Don't miss it!

Good thing to wait for further information. whether this project will get better with this trust. Will this project have tokens at high prices? let's wait for the latest updates from this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24]  All
  Print  

Jump to: