Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:34:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Over 100 Bitcoins Stock: Buy Bitcoins at 20% Off. After Black Friday Hot Sales!!  (Read 3235 times)
Bulk-Neteller Ltd (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 09:07:51 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2014, 09:35:31 AM by Bulk-Neteller Ltd

Greetings To You Dear,

We at www.bulknetellerbtc.com ( Bulk Neteller-Btc Limited ) is bringing to you our Promotional Sales we call '' After Black Friday Sales ''.
We were not able to have the Black Friday sales that's why we are doing it this time especially for you our customer and our would be customer. This ''After Black Friday Sales'' will last for only Friday. This will kick off with a 20% discount on prices of what ever ecurrency stock we have for Sale on our Website. Time of Kick Off is: 1am Usa time to 11:50pm Usa Time. ( -8hrs PST - Usa Time ).  Date is December 13th 2013.

Example of this Offer:
If we are selling 1 bitcoins for $100, simply do it this way.
$100 - 20% = 20. This means $100 - $20 = $80 (Your final Payment Amount).

During this Period for the Whole Day our Bitcoin rate will be at a stable Stand Still Price. Unlike before when we update changes every 3hrs for our rate. This time for the whole 24hrs of this '' After Black Friday Sales '' the Price will be at a Stable Point Rate. No increase and No Reduction. This will be done so others who have different Time Zone will likewise enjoy the offer.

Do not be worried about our Delivery because we have never failed any of our customer and we have Integrity in Business and also Prompt Satisfaction of our clients is our Number 1 aim.

Do not also be worried on how we reached the point of making huge promo sales with Bitcoins, this is because we got much bitcoins from our existing customers especially from our customers in Ukraine-Philippines. We bought at a massive Lesser rate and we are using it to appreciate our customers.

Minimum Sales: 1 Bitcoins
Maximum: 5 Bitcoins ( We are sorry but for this offer to reach as many Customers as we want we shall limit the maximum number of purchase per customer. If you need more please buy from the next day).

Available Payment Methods:
Bank Wire: We do not delay your payments like others at Mtgox, Btc-e. When ever your payment hits our Bank account give us 1hr & Your BTC is there.
Western Union/Moneygram: This is the fastest means and takes just 30mins after we pick up your payment. Do not worry we have logistics for pick ups well organised to accommodate your country timezone.
Bank Cash: We accept Bank Cash Payments in Usa Only For Now: You walk into Our Bank in Usa and make deposit. Once this is done you will be send BTC in within 1hr.
Others: Neteller, Perfect Money, Webmoney, Okpay.

Buying Neteller:
If you Also want to buy Neteller this Promo is also for you. Buy Neteller with Bitcoins, or any of the listed payment methods above the same rules and time above is also same here.
Minimum: $750 Neteller
Maximum: $1,500 Neteller.

To Participate in This Offer you can come straight up on that day & Buy or Contact us Before then with the following details below.

1. ICQ: 677073040.
2. Yahoo Chat: bestservice323.
3. Email: bulknetellerbtc@gmail.com
4. On Website Live Chat.
www.bulknetellerbtc.com
( BNBL ).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cyclops
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 09:51:20 PM

Yeah, "Seems legit"...
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 10:18:06 PM

Gary, can you please sign the address that holds the 100 BTC to prove ownership? That would help quell some of the doubters. Thanks!

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Bulk-Neteller Ltd (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 11:43:56 PM

Yeah, "Seems legit"...

This is not matter of seems . Its Straight to business. Other forums has also been alerted for this Super Offer sales. We cant wait for the day to arrive. Thanks for the comment.

DyslexicZombei

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 06:22:02 AM

Yeah, "Seems legit"...

This is not matter of seems . Its Straight to business. Other forums has also been alerted for this Super Offer sales. We cant wait for the day to arrive. Thanks for the comment.

I have no horse in this race.

However, let's see:

- You're a new user with no trust trying to sell $100K worth of BTC that you may or may not own.

- There's no escrow service involved or trust or transaction history to go on.

- Also your website says: "This website does not supply identity information" when you hover over the globe.

Questions:

- Why? "If something is too good to be true..."

- What's to keep you from running off with the money? When I set up as a new Group Buy Coordinator several months ago, I set up a "surety" bond with John K. Escrow. What kind of sureties do you have in place to assure would be buyers?
Bulk-Neteller Ltd (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 06:23:11 AM

Gary, can you please sign the address that holds the 100 BTC to prove ownership? That would help quell some of the doubters. Thanks!

Awesome Comment from you. Really for security reasons I wont be Letting it out here. And i wont show to all who are interested as you know this is public forum and not all individuals behave well. If you need to see something that can convince you then send me an email. Like the saying goes the City of the Great Rome was Not Built in A Day.

It was a massive investment and gamble we took in October when Bitcoins was Sold at $115 for 1 BTC. We investment much and got 500 BTC which we have Never touched till Now. Its was not really easy but we got hint of The Chinese government involvement in this and many Hints as well then we had to do it and Now it has paid Off. This really restored us back from our major loss of over $20,000 when Usa Government Seized and Closed www.libertyreserve.com .

As of this moment we have 12 emails on this offer who will be there live on Friday to take advantage of this. And the only thing one can do is to make sure he or she doesn't miss this. If your payment plan will be a problem you can email us and discuss it right on time so they wont cause you delays because its only going to last for just 24h good hours.

This offer has hit 5 forums also So Lots of traffic unlike before has already started trooping in and we do hope you wont be left out. Greetings.
BNBL
cyclops
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 07:01:38 AM

Post the proof of the BTC ownership
Bulk-Neteller Ltd (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 07:17:57 AM

Post the proof of the BTC ownership

I said earlier in the post reply above, please A personal Contact to me Will make me show you something which can make you believe. This is Public And I am always after Security. Just after making this post I have got 2 emails Referring me to Click a link for this or that....I know they want to kind of inject some Virus into my Server and System once I do that. The mail was in the spam folder though but I forced it out by pressing the Delete forever button.
DyslexicZombei

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 07:51:38 AM

This offer has hit 5 forums also So Lots of traffic unlike before has already started trooping in and we do hope you wont be left out. Greetings.
BNBL

Yes, this is all well and good. No offense: but that comment is right out of a used car salesman's high pressure sales tactic playbook.

Those kind of comments aren't received well by wary buyers around here. Most of the buyers here aren't brand new to the cryptocurrency world and have seen every kind of scam imaginable.

You still haven't explained what kind of security guarantees are in place or why there's a site graphic that claims that your IDs have been identified, when Site tags clearly say that this is not the case.
Bulk-Neteller Ltd (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 08:18:55 AM

BNBL

Yes, this is all well and good. No offense: but that comment is right out of a used car salesman's high pressure sales tactic playbook.

Those kind of comments aren't received well by wary buyers around here. Most of the buyers here aren't brand new to the cryptocurrency world and have seen every kind of scam imaginable.

You still haven't explained what kind of security guarantees are in place or why there's a site graphic that claims that your IDs have been identified, when Site tags clearly say that this is not the case.

Sorry seems i ignored your post but I did not really.was too occupied with Chats and emails replies. Yes people in this forum are good, intelligent and I noticed here has massive influx of Usa residents. Concerning your question in one way we have to be secured. But anything you need about our company the information is on our webpage if you avail yourself some time you can take a visit and see that.

Secondly no amount of proof I will show here will make people not to still doubt because here is Internet everything is seen as not being true. All I can say is its just matter of time and may be after this Fridays Sales and from Next week people will tend to believe us. Any proof like information for this Offer specially I have request a personal email contact.

Thanks everyone and thanks to those who have got their space booked. Really was amazed for the turn up but don't know if they are from here or from else where we advertised this but tomorrow when we ask them we shall know.
BNBL.
Bulk-Neteller Ltd (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 09:21:54 AM

I hope this whole thing turns out to be kosher

Have an uneasy feeling though, anyways not to be negative

Love it. Since no company is glad to take over the market which abounds here. We are trying to take over it. May be when they see we have moved far they will also want to be strong competitors. You can have my words strongly it will surely surprise everyone who will participate.
BNBL.
Bulk-Neteller Ltd (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 03:07:23 PM

Very Good 18hrs to This supper Offer After Black Friday Sales. Thank you for the turn up as a result of the spaces booked already and still yet to book. We shall make a name here and surprise everyone.
BNBL.
Bulk-Neteller Ltd (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 10:07:09 AM
Last edit: July 01, 2014, 09:36:35 AM by Bulk-Neteller Ltd

Greetings Dear,

WAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Yes Just as we promised to you like we didn't offer the '' Black Friday Sales '', we are doing that now in a Great form and Manner. Remember its TODAY(13th December 2013) and by visiting our website www.bulknetellerbtc.com you will see that our rates has changed and will never change again until the '' After Black Friday '' Promo Offer is gone. This is it and this is so Unique and such a unique chance to Buy Bitcoins at 20% rate off your total price.

We are doing it because we invested in Bitcoins when it was low and now we want to reward our customers and our would be customers In a great way.

The Day is Today and because of the complaints we got from mainly Usa people we shifted the time to 10am Usa time -8hrs PST so they wont be sleeping and it will be going on rather they will be awake because they constituted the Large number of Interests we have gotten. Our customers from Vietnam, India & Australia Please do talk to us if you feel sad. Also if your time zone affects you so badly talk to us and we shall work out something for you.

TIME: IN 9HRS TIME IT Kicks Off.

Its Today...Its Today...Its Today.
Buy Bitcoins at 20% Off your total price amount.
Tell your friend if you cant make it.

Note: Do not wait until the final and Last hr like many has told us, there might be rush and you can miss out by the whiskers. Early to Bed is Early to work. Do Early & Enjoy this Offer Early.

1. ICQ: 677073040
2. Yahoo Chat: bestservice323
3. Website Live Chat
4. Email: bulknetellerbtc@gmail.com
www.bulknetellerbtc.com

BNBL.
Jeffrey

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 10:44:17 AM

So you have to submit a form with your information, which, as far as I can see, doesn't initiate a direct purchase action.

That's kind of odd. I've bought some BTC online multiple times below but then it's just fill in the amount of BTC, an address, go to the payment options (like paypal, creditcard, iDeal, etc) and the BTC are sent.
Those sites also have direct links to exchanges to keep the price up-to-date. Yours seems to be just plain text which isn't a good thing in quite a volatile market.

I'm going to say nay.
Bulk-Neteller Ltd (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 12:17:41 PM

So you have to submit a form with your information, which, as far as I can see, doesn't initiate a direct purchase action.

That's kind of odd. I've bought some BTC online multiple times below but then it's just fill in the amount of BTC, an address, go to the payment options (like paypal, creditcard, iDeal, etc) and the BTC are sent.
Those sites also have direct links to exchanges to keep the price up-to-date. Yours seems to be just plain text which isn't a good thing in quite a volatile market.

I'm going to say nay.

Oh Well,Thank You Jeffery,
We have taken in your suggestion and we are happy for it. For now we have Manual System of Processing Orders and Believe me We do not waste time once your payment is available to us. The Auto system we shall add in due time. We appreciate your input.
BNBL.
JarvisTechnology

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 12:27:25 PM

Signing an wallet address with that many coins won't do you any harm , infact its doing you harm not to prove what you are doing. If you could just 'sign the address with bitcoins it it' , it would attract busines and also can't do you any harm , noone will be able to steal your coins just because you sign the address.

Jeffrey

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 12:55:41 PM

Yeah the problem is just that there are SO MANY scammers around who all try to scam people in some sort of way.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying this is a scam, but it's logical people want as much proof as possible they're not being scammed.
And there are a few things on your website that make it look like it's not legit (again, not saying it isn't) so that's why people are holding back.
As with many things, it's a few fckheads who ruin the fun for all the honest and enthousiast people.
Bulk-Neteller Ltd (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 02:49:31 PM

Signing an wallet address with that many coins won't do you any harm , infact its doing you harm not to prove what you are doing. If you could just 'sign the address with bitcoins it it' , it would attract busines and also can't do you any harm , noone will be able to steal your coins just because you sign the address.

There is what I do call rather preferences. Like 18 people has come to us and talked on Live Chat for this Offer. We showed proof of Our Investment and Funds. I am very careful and you wont rather blame me. So if anyone needs something to see just email or come to us.

Its Really 3More Hrs to Go.
BNBL.
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 02:51:55 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2017, 10:26:31 PM by tenakha

I will buy 10 if you go first.

Im well trusted, so lets do it.
Bulk-Neteller Ltd (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 02:53:49 PM

Yeah the problem is just that there are SO MANY scammers around who all try to scam people in some sort of way.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying this is a scam, but it's logical people want as much proof as possible they're not being scammed.
And there are a few things on your website that make it look like it's not legit (again, not saying it isn't) so that's why people are holding back.
As with many things, it's a few fckheads who ruin the fun for all the honest and enthousiast people.

Thanks so much for always taking out time to point out things here.Honestly no website is ok that not withstanding we are working on a more professional one. But in all what matters truly is the output and customers being satisfied. This offer will surely ensure that. Many Thanks.
BNBL.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: