Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:33:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CriptoHub | hold cryptocurrency in Brazil  (Read 233 times)
Bounty_Manager (OP)

Activity: 318
Merit: 139

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:04:35 AM

Easily buy, trade and hold cryptocurrency in Brazil with CriptoHub.

\\       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                🔥      E  R  O  S  I  O N      🔥                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        //
=       Discord          Telegram      |   The 1st hypodeflationary currency   |      Reddit                Twitter       =
//     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     JOIN SPACEDROP   ♦   Until August 31st     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     \\
zayachkivska

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:42:38 AM

I think it's a great project, because I've never seen more team quantity than any other project.
but the team alone is not enough for the rapid development of this project, is there a community that accompanies it?
JohnnyBG

Activity: 46
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:03:25 PM

FIRST! Hahaha, I love your OP. Everything is so detailed and well thought-out. I can't help but support your project right from the get-go.
However, is your situation as awesome as you say – as far as your economy's concerned? Google gives me articles like " Why isn't Brazil's economic recovery certain?" and stuff. Is it bad?
Vladdirescu87

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:16:19 PM

Why Brazil is Crazy for CriptoHub

With great deals, a top team and cutting edge tech, Brazil’s new crypto exchange is just what they need.

The demand for cryptocurrencies in Brazil is evident in many ways, with one such being that a major Sao Paulo institution has claimed to be the first in the country to launch a Masters programme in cryptocurrency, bringing cryptocurrency trading in Brazil to the mainstream of education and effectively formalising the industry. And there is good reason why this inherent affinity for crypto trading has also translated into craze for the brand new crypto exchange on the Brazilian horizon, CriptoHub.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/brazil-is-crazy-for-criptohub/

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:35:24 PM

Founders withourt experience... and credit crypto cards? I have a dobt. Noone project dont have crypto cards nowdays. Only promising...
Exchange launch by roadmap on 07/25/2018, but now the end of June and still no soft launch or at last MVP version?
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:41:03 PM

so brazilians only can use this platform?

Founders withourt experience... and credit crypto cards? I have a dobt. Noone project dont have crypto cards nowdays. Only promising...
Exchange launch by roadmap on 07/25/2018, but now the end of June and still no soft launch or at last MVP version?

do they have kyc using this? seems that this is a ninja project. hard to trust a project if the dev team has no sufficient experience.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: