Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:05:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO]🔥[ANN]💥ALEHUB💥 — The new era of project management⚡️⚡️⚡️  (Read 5569 times)
Jackrodwell
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:46:04 PM

ALE  system  is  capable  to  integrate  all  types  of financial instruments and also, ALE  TOKEN :analogue  of  a  preference  share,  i.e.  the  tool  that  allows  capitalizing  success  and  rights for corresponding monetary  effects.Better project to get involve in and be among to invest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
da7a1oad3r

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:38:37 PM

It's great that you plan to show the demo version of the product. It is necessary that investors see where they invest their money.

True that, can't whait when I would be able launching my own testing project Wink
MrSpasybo

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:39:37 PM

ALE  system  is  capable  to  integrate  all  types  of financial instruments and also, ALE  TOKEN :analogue  of  a  preference  share,  i.e.  the  tool  that  allows  capitalizing  success  and  rights for corresponding monetary  effects.Better project to get involve in and be among to invest.
Yeah, just need to check Alehub advisors to know this project is potential to invest and earn profit in future.
Hope they can reach softcap then hardcap soon to develop and boost crypto sphere!
cubo444

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:46:40 PM

Do you use blockchain technology? Blockchain is very useful in data management and is very difficult to hack and steal data, so hacking is very little for blockchain technology because it has a high level of security. Is your management software as such? high security? I know that your software has certain features that are very beneficial to management so when can I beta test? Can you tell the difference between your software and other management software?
quangdung5282

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:02:23 PM

It's great that you plan to show the demo version of the product. It is necessary that investors see where they invest their money.

True that, can't whait when I would be able launching my own testing project Wink
You can find out more information about the project here: https://alehub.io.
The total number of tokens of the project is 211 million tokens. A number not so much that will make the project more valuable.
HuaLogan

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:31:26 PM

Yeah, just need to check Alehub advisors to know this project is potential to invest and earn profit in future.
Hope they can reach softcap then hardcap soon to develop and boost crypto sphere!
soft cap - i think Alehub will reach easy. I believe and hope it comes true.
Hard cap -  i really dont care about this, i think, the less Alehub's tokens are sold, the more Alehub's tokens get higher prices
ximuoi

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:21:22 PM

ALEHUB can occupy its market niche if they carry put everything as planned, as the proposed solutions are interesting, and they can be useful for freelancers, small companies and start-ups, who are actively entering the market and have a modest budget. I hope it will achieve great success!
Andrew Clinton

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:10:57 PM

There are thousands of changes going on and we are facing the challenges of the 4.0 revolution, so projects like this are very necessary!
Andrew Clinton

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:11:44 PM

However, I realize that the potential of this project is not small and it can be a good project in the future. Moreover, the development team is experienced and I believe they will have a successful campaign!
Jackrodwell
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:26:16 PM

However, I realize that the potential of this project is not small and it can be a good project in the future. Moreover, the development team is experienced and I believe they will have a successful campaign!
No doubt that the team behind this project are well experience, so for sure Ale Token will reach moon, invest in this project is a plus,i huge investors to invest in it.
MrSpasybo

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:15:04 AM

Do you have plan to use Alehub in future to manage our project for next ICOs?
I think with Alehub we can moderate/manage easier and better.
Truongvandoan

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:49:13 AM

Good luck to you!
ximuoi

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:12:09 AM

We need more information on the project for a comprehensive evaluation! but i see the potential future!

Hello, more info you can find here (WhitePaper) and here (One Page).

Don't forget to create account here http://demo.alehub.io/#/login and try Alehub MVP/Prototype.
You can know how looks Alehub full-developed platform in future after token sale.
Hi, Are you a member of the team? When Alehub succeeds in ICO, what will happen to Alehub's future and development plans in the future?

Hello, it's always about the developing, there is no perfection and our team will always have a things to improve. In the nearest future we're planning to release a demo-version of the project so people would be able to inspect it.
Hi. I would like to know how you will manage to stable the price of the token during final cap of ico when you will be listed on exchange.. How you will make to protect investor from decreasing of the price in exchange . Thanks!
MrSpasybo

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:35:34 AM

Hi. I would like to know how you will manage to stable the price of the token during final cap of ico when you will be listed on exchange.. How you will make to protect investor from decreasing of the price in exchange . Thanks!
I think Alehub's team needs to provide the best service and customer experience, achieve milestones in the roadmap, and constantly reach out to potential customers.
5dbhd1

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:49:40 AM

It was a very special show, so I wanted to watch it. So when do you start the program?
ximuoi

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:26:02 PM

Hard cap -  i really dont care about this, i think, the less Alehub's tokens are sold, the more Alehub's tokens get higher prices
I read that if the Soft cap is reached, the project will launch in 4 years’ time, and if the Hard cap is reached, the launch is scheduled for 2020. So dividends will be paid to holders only after 4 years?
HuaLogan

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:15:37 PM

I read that if the Soft cap is reached, the project will launch in 4 years’ time, and if the Hard cap is reached, the launch is scheduled for 2020. So dividends will be paid to holders only after 4 years?
What a big question ! we need a big fan who follows this project better me to answer your question. how about this @MrSpasypo
MrSpasybo

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:08:08 PM

What a big question ! we need a big fan who follows this project better me to answer your question. how about this @MrSpasypo
The more capital is raised, the more Alehub is developed and soon used by the community. When have profit, ALEHUB will share to community (miners, holders, system, support ...).
Schedule and method of profit sharing will be announced by ALEHUB when the platform comes into operation.
HuaLogan

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:07:40 PM

The more capital is raised, the more Alehub is developed and soon used by the community. When have profit, ALEHUB will share to community (miners, holders, system, support ...).
Schedule and method of profit sharing will be announced by ALEHUB when the platform comes into operation.
[/quote]
yeah, lets wait and see ! i have seen that  bounty recruitment is over. Why do they stop ? i have seen 11 members only for the bounty?
MrSpasybo

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 02:29:51 AM

yeah, lets wait and see ! i have seen that  bounty recruitment is over. Why do they stop ? i have seen 11 members only for the bounty?
They don't know how to become an Elite. if you read pinned sms in Alehub groupchat: it is old bounty program.
There are famous advisors in Alehub team, they are the best supporters!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: