Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:36:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Quadrant Protocol - A blueprint for mapping decentralized data  (Read 52918 times)
Parbey

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:10:37 AM

I see that the market has started to grow and very quickly. This means that the team will soon announce the release of tokens.

Yes, seems this is a start of new bullrun. This is a good time for listing in this way. Still no news about unlock tokens and exchanges listing?
There is no update at this time -- rest assured that the team are monitoring the market situation closely for the best time to unlock. They have a lot of experience and knowledge of the space, and have stated they are watching and will wait a few days before any comment. Thank you for your support.

Does anyone of their team worked in old succesfull blockchain projects?
What about exchanges? Are they ready to pay for some good exchanges? they raised 16 mln and this is enough money for development and for good listing as well Roll Eyes

Hello Gembira, to answer your first question, no. None of the team members have worked in an old successful blockchain project but this does in no way undermine what they can achieve and have achieved with the project so far. In addition they have solid advisors guiding them on the project and also some amazing partnerships with other blockchain projects.

With regards to exchanges, I'm afraid we can't comment on it.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Parbey

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:12:27 PM

The concept of big data has never looked more fascinating than now! Datafloq highlights the transition from Centralized to Distributed Data among the tectonic swifts that will shape the future of the Big Data industry.

Click here to read more
ElegantCy

Activity: 424
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:02:14 AM
Last edit: September 25, 2018, 02:15:56 AM by ElegantCy

Hello Quadrant Fans,

Quadrant's team will be at the inauguration event of the Hellenic Blockchain Hub featuring representatives from the banking sector, later today. Public governance,  and Greek entrepreneurial community. Big excitement in Athens seeing the development of this new initiative. Make sure to come around and say hi..

See more Here
Parbey

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:32:45 AM

Something new is coming your way; Quadrant Protocol is launching a live weekly updates series directly from the CEO! Occasionally, Quadrant will host experts, who will take the spotlight and fill us in on the latest industry trends.

Check the first video update here: https://hubs.ly/H0dVF9s0
Oldman53

Activity: 457

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:01:41 AM

looks like we can wait months till announcement about eQUAD token unlock. but its still normal. don't see any matter to release tokens on such terrible market.
Parbey

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:00:36 AM

looks like we can wait months till announcement about eQUAD token unlock. but its still normal. don't see any matter to release tokens on such terrible market.

Thanks for understanding Smiley
Parbey

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:29:13 AM

How much does bad or fraudulent data cost your business?

Find out in Quadrant Protocol CEO Mike's latest tweet.
YLVolkoVa

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:29:04 PM

I see that the market has started to grow and very quickly. This means that the team will soon announce the release of tokens.

Yes, seems this is a start of new bullrun. This is a good time for listing in this way. Still no news about unlock tokens and exchanges listing?
There is no update at this time -- rest assured that the team are monitoring the market situation closely for the best time to unlock. They have a lot of experience and knowledge of the space, and have stated they are watching and will wait a few days before any comment. Thank you for your support.

What about exchanges? Are they ready to pay for some good exchanges? they raised 16 mln and this is enough money for development and for good listing as well Roll Eyes

The point is to pay crazy money for the exchange and not get the proper price for the token, because to conduct listing on this market is suicide. Moreover, as I understand the bulk of the collected funds was attracted through closed private sale!

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Conrad010

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:02:12 PM

The point is to pay crazy money for the exchange and not get the proper price for the token, because to conduct listing on this market is suicide. Moreover, as I understand the bulk of the collected funds was attracted through closed private sale!
Hey there, thanks for reaching out. You're right to say that the private sale raised the majority of funds. The Quadrant team are watching the current market and also observing new projects to see how they fare. Rest assured the team will make a carefully considered decision. Feel free to come join in the discussion on Telegram.
kisfoxs

Activity: 289

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:10:00 PM

Very excited about this project, their concept, as well as working with the partners who already have extensive networking, attending meetings with all the people who are experienced in the field of blockchain, I like their share their activities in the community, this would build investor confidence.

https://cerlos.io
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
🏠 -> Transforming The Trillion-dollar Building Materials Industry <- 🏠
ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:21:28 PM

It's right that being listed on big exchanges need high amounts of money. But I don't think it's nessasary for now. Given the market condition, it won't cause the price ro be high. For now better to focus on the developments.
andrbutler

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:01:50 AM

Very excited about this project, their concept, as well as working with the partners who already have extensive networking, attending meetings with all the people who are experienced in the field of blockchain, I like their share their activities in the community, this would build investor confidence.

Thanks for the support, kisfoxs! Don't forget to follow Quadrant on Twitter to stay up to date on all the latest news.
Parbey

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:54:33 AM

It's right that being listed on big exchanges need high amounts of money. But I don't think it's nessasary for now. Given the market condition, it won't cause the price ro be high. For now better to focus on the developments.

Hey Ahmadakbari, thanks for the support and understanding.
cryptojenny77

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:02:53 PM

Internet of Things are connecting the digital and physical worlds with breakthrough results. Together with Skylab, Quadrant Protocol is  exploring how this can be applied to the world of smart cities to better utilize data to improve the lives of Singaporeans

gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:15:49 PM

Internet of Things are connecting the digital and physical worlds with breakthrough results. Together with Skylab, Quadrant Protocol is  exploring how this can be applied to the world of smart cities to better utilize data to improve the lives of Singaporeans

Where are your team from? I mean where is your office and team based? In Singapore? I see that most of your team members live in Singapore (according Linkedin)  Huh
andrbutler

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:05:48 PM

Internet of Things are connecting the digital and physical worlds with breakthrough results. Together with Skylab, Quadrant Protocol is  exploring how this can be applied to the world of smart cities to better utilize data to improve the lives of Singaporeans

Where are your team from? I mean where is your office and team based? In Singapore? I see that most of your team members live in Singapore (according Linkedin)  Huh

Hello! Quadrant is headquartered in Singapore, but has a global team. You can see more about the team on the Team section of the website.
spiderlee

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:30:29 PM

Quadrant will operate on a Proof of Authority consensus mechanism to handle more transactions, operate at a lower gas price, achieve faster transactions, and restrict malicious nodes from entering data. An external Proof of Work chain will be used as an anchor for security purposes.
Very nice project , I'm very excited to see this one listed on cryptomarketcap.
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:35:21 PM

When you going hit to exchanges? Seems market will starts recovery soon (with Bakkt launch) and in this time will be good list EQUAD to good esxchanges  Roll Eyes
cryptojenny77

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:10:49 PM

When you going hit to exchanges? Seems market will starts recovery soon (with Bakkt launch) and in this time will be good list EQUAD to good esxchanges  Roll Eyes

Hi there, thank you for the inquiry!  The tokens are currently locked due to market conditions and team is actively monitoring the the situation to ensure that as soon as the market stabilizes and mainnet launches, the tokens will be released.  As for exchanges, as you may be aware that due to strict regulation and policies, the Quadrant team won't be able to release any info until its official. 

Please do join Quadrant at the update channel here to keep informed of all the latest news: https://t.me/QuadrantProtocolAnnouncements

thank you again for your support!
andreldsg

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:19:49 PM

Quadrant will operate on a Proof of Authority consensus mechanism to handle more transactions, operate at a lower gas price, achieve faster transactions, and restrict malicious nodes from entering data. An external Proof of Work chain will be used as an anchor for security purposes.
Very nice project , I'm very excited to see this one listed on cryptomarketcap.

Hi there spiderlee!

Thank you so much for your support, but I believe it's still a bit early for CoinMarketCap (I believe that's what you meant? Wink)

At any rate, feel free to join the Quadrant Protocol Telegram Group just so you are on the loop for any and all news and announcements!  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: